找回密码
 注册
查看: 962|回复: 2

[加国新闻] 加拿大人均负债超4万 在发达国家中名列第一

[复制链接]
鲜花(70) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-12 06:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
根据加拿大人注册会计师协会CGA(Certified General Accountants Association of Canada)今天发布的研究报告,加拿大的负债率或债务对收入比率( debt-to-income ratio)上升出乎意料地快,目前人均负债超过4万元,在发达国家中名列第一,也是历史最高纪录。 % s5 }9 a. h7 G
: }# _( |6 T/ W2 F" N, D
CGA的报告说,加拿大家庭总负债额达到$1.41万亿,如果由全国男女老少平摊,则人均$41,740,这比20年前高出2.5倍;在上世纪80年代,加拿大习惯于将收入的20%储蓄,但现在的储蓄率可能只有1%。8 A) o2 A, r! g+ M: ^
  ?' L2 c; N3 m$ [  v. G7 M" u
(新闻来源:环球华网)
鲜花(51) 鸡蛋(20)
发表于 2010-5-13 22:16 | 显示全部楼层
加拿大真的应搞好自己的事情,看看多少无家可归的人.
: R+ M, i, T: {6 Z: b2 D& |可政府拿着纳税人的钱,一会儿出兵伊拉克,一会儿出兵阿富汗.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-14 07:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 heysheep 于 2010-5-14 08:44 编辑
: k# [3 R2 z, t5 d+ B# b" Q
3 r  r+ m1 H& Z- j- YCanada’s household debt hit a new record of $1.41 trillion in December, with no signs the recession has altered consumers’ willingness to borrow, creating warning signs for the economy, a survey found. 0 T: Q& t  A5 W8 y3 Z* c
5 X1 R, V$ p1 i( s8 L; q  x/ {
If the debt were spread across all Canadians, each person would owe $41,740, that’s two and a half times more than two decades ago, the Certified General Accountants Association of Canada said. / s! E2 B$ l. I$ x

: g8 z& o: P* o/ m/ yThe levels put Canada at the top of the 20 OECD nations in terms of debt-to-financial assets and puts their debt-to-income ratio at 144%, the survey found.
+ Z7 T. y! F# n! i
. R7 I, P  t* s1 ?3 c1 @+ }7 K* z"Canadian households' use of financing is one of the few things that did not noticeably adjust to a changing economic reality," said Rock Lefebvre, vice president of research and standards at CGA-Canada and co-author of the report. "The growth in household debt has been strong during good times and showed remarkable resilience during challenging times." - P; W8 G0 L0 z4 C! l5 U/ y

( w+ ^" W' h' a4 F0 i7 c8 PThe survey found that 60% of respondents who said their debt had increased during the recession and 92% whose debt had remained the same or declined, still felt comfortable about their ability to borrow more. 6 r0 b% d$ B9 F, p: H: O7 w
0 M9 p, k! E1 d- _+ c" T
High levels of household debt have raised alarm bells among policymakers and at the Bank of Canada. The government recently introduced new restrictions on mortgage lending to make it harder to take on excessive debt to buy property. & d4 \( K9 a1 H
9 t& Y# n  K* H' a) U' L8 a
“There is little doubt that the level of financial stress on Canadian households has increased and that a further run up in household debt without a corresponding growth in assets or income will exert a circular pressure on the economy and financial systems,” it said. : I4 u- `$ I8 s9 q% p. g5 m

" W# b4 n8 B' _, E1 D% wInterest rates, which were slashed to historic lows to stimulate growth after the 2008 financial slump, are expected to begin rising in June. ; a: \- z  N6 L* I+ L6 W8 \* D# b
4 K0 v5 e- t/ a& h$ J, j) K) j
A two percentage point rise in rates would mid-income and mid-to-high income families to cut their expenses between 9% and 11% to make ends meet, it said.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-6 19:56 , Processed in 0.217662 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.