注册
查看: 908|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Associate Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-27 14:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Edmonton Multicultural Coalition1 C; i4 F3 q. F

( P" N! B9 A! c& O- \2 \Position: Associate Coordinator / Terms: This is a contract position starting part-time with a potential to increase to full–time / Wage: negotiable $18 to $23/hr. / Start date: ASAP / Closing Date: open until suitable candidate is found.
3 Q0 M. U5 T; m. Y/ o
' U1 h0 O( T" t# U: @Position Abstract: The Associate Coordinator shares the responsibility for the over-all management and operations of the programs. He/she has the important responsibility of accurately reporting on financial progress, operational concerns, organizational problems and accomplishments. He/she will help design deliver and organize program activities based on the ideas expressed by the membership and board. The Associate Coordinator will share the coordination of the immigrant/refugee leadership, community animation and advancing social policy program activities.
0 P, y- P: y# `. E- A( l, }# z8 u4 l8 b
Responsibilities: provides over-all coordination of program activities in consultation with the coordinator of the Coalition; builds/sustain relationships & partnerships with ethnocultural organizations, immigrant and refugee communities, voluntary organizations and public institutions; organizes learning opportunities for formal/informal community leaders on various aspects of civic participation and organization development; build and nurtures a pool of community animators skilled in facilitating first language dialogues and discussions.
/ U  U# B& k' ?* n
' n% B( P9 \* |5 bPLUS: offer opportunities for service providers to learn and experience working with groups/communities with culturally, ethnically and linguistically diverse backgrounds; seeks opportunities to ensure sustainability of the organization through ongoing initiatives/secure funding; liaise with funders, public and non-profit organizations/community organizations as well as the media + build strategic relationships with these organizations.
8 |7 [2 f& }( u; H/ s& K  y$ D
: |; b- x5 R5 u7 }0 W, c7 rAdministrative Responsibilities: support the bookkeeping and accounting system; provide for its regular examination by competent outside auditors, selected by the board of directors, and at the regular annual meeting present a statement to the members of the co-op's financial condition.3 i0 _; i; D8 M, E1 h& S
: U# k$ K8 v4 G3 P4 I* m& g
Key Competencies: cross cultural sensitivity, flexibility/understanding or appreciation for the complex dynamics of emerging immigrant and refugee communities; leadership/critical thinking skills to bridge the needs & struggles of immigrant/refugee communities with the interests and mandates of funders, policy-makers, agencies and other decision makers; facilitation skills and ability to design, develop/deliver workshops; writing/plain language skills; proposal writing/reporting skills; public speaking/media relations skills an asset; community based research skills an asset.' Y9 `3 s" d/ N

# [! T/ T: ^4 [+ {6 _: \TO APPLY - Please submit resume in confidence to: / B+ i5 ~8 b/ a8 O8 v
: d5 y2 Q. Z2 N
Edmonton Multicultural Coalition2 k& H. u* f9 q4 ~6 I: T
E: multiculturalcoalition@yahoo.ca
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-27 20:43 | 显示全部楼层
Associate Coordinator: $18 to $23/hr., Q; M. ~# `7 K8 R

0 L* Y: G9 }3 G; x& W0 e# r" s7 ^埃德蒙顿更多的就业机会/社区服务" A' ]+ X' c8 j2 U1 v' [) T: Y
在线申请和进一步的详情,请访问:PostDocJob.com.cn (这个工作网站是英文版,找工作的朋友如果英文不好的,可以在搜索的时候借助下翻译软件。)
! b4 _9 w5 n  P/ I4 d& q+ M, K8 ~6 {' C6 e( I
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services
6 x" U3 k; ]$ t/ _1 i7 s7 K: E0 nTO APPLY Online & further details, visit: PostDocJob.com.cn
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-9 09:56 , Processed in 0.277261 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.