找回密码
 注册
查看: 2185|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Client Services Representative - The Business Link

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-1 10:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The Business Link is a not-for-profit organization committed to the success of the entrepreneurial dream and fostering economic development for the benefit of Albertans.  0 @3 y4 m  z0 R: @, x

" @( r1 b% @9 U) xOur mandate is to provide access to information and resources that will assist entrepreneurs and the small business community to start and grow their business. The Business Link’s toll-free business information line, web-based services, innovative uses of video conferencing technologies, and walk-in centers in Edmonton and Calgary ensure clients throughout Alberta have access to our many resources.
+ }- {; U# L; I, X2 l0 Q. U2 y4 T$ T. V7 e, E
We are currently looking for a Client Services Representative to assist us with welcoming clients to our centre, recommending services based on their inquiry, coordinating office maintenance, administrative duties, and data entry.
# I! ^7 I$ u/ o1 x  k, s% }+ O" S: r- e! N5 u) ^
Position Summary- J) {; u1 z, g+ |5 v
( y6 _5 o$ Y5 X5 I( q
•        Providing exceptional client service to walk-in and phone clients of The Business Link and tenant organizations
" z6 C: W. g: n  R+ h: ?9 Y•        Keeping calendar of events up to date including arrangement and acceptance of new bookings and successful completion of scheduled meetings 1 [1 O7 Y7 w' d3 g+ A
•        Working closely with the Business Marketing Officer to ensure that the front desk displays are in compliance with TBL’s marketing approach
: i- p( C" w5 z" r% a, T9 h•        Promoting TBL products and services / t  M/ v+ N; F# a+ c
•        Accurately processing sales and performing daily cash balance " T) Z5 B. Q; f+ F4 z5 W' B
•        Providing appropriate paperwork to account payables and receivables
8 {7 a, n, N7 u6 o•        Taking part in team and individual projects that will contribute to efficient provision of TBL’s services across Alberta $ a) t- V( T( R# f
•        Keeping accurate tracking of client interactions – data entry! \3 R2 o! U8 g9 T
•        Assisting with administration of the Guest Advisor Program ! h+ r: g  ~, o! K8 m6 S$ E
•        Arranging catering for various meetings
: v4 C0 @; O7 b0 J2 t6 o' G5 c•        Opening and closing of The Business Link Office   W) v( N. v) I4 y1 ^
•        Ensuring that the front desk and boardrooms are clean, tidy, and stocked with supplies at all times
4 W. d; g; {! F# _! p) `0 v+ d& a4 m•        Other duties as assigned.
- r  q* U2 X3 S' u1 s$ T( [, {/ Z9 {5 Z2 k$ V

z) f- _$ s" O2 I3 G' _If you thrive in a fast paced, changing, entrepreneurial environment, and are a team player with exceptional customer services skills and ready to jump in and help the team, we would like to hear from you.
- S$ W1 c( y# `4 n. c
1 |! \, z) x, \6 j6 A
6 J; ]" T) e! N) M! \5 q/ j+ a. C3 LQualifications2 k' v! @7 X# y0 U
4 V. t7 O: b9 Y
Education and Experience
/ W! S# w6 W8 p/ m; X' U) j
' q* \9 E1 ]6 D( o•        Minimum 2 years of Customer service experience
6 N6 `1 z6 k& d2 J. E6 r3 d7 g•        Administrative experience including reception, cash register, and scheduling
) a" V) W0 c! N! y5 |•        College Certificate or Diploma in related field.
# o: n1 P: G( A# r! t, q$ Q6 Y' Y4 }& A1 V
Skills
0 M8 V% {4 i0 o/ X
- T, {7 J: k. F        Strong work ethic0 y( ~9 l9 _; ]  p$ r& p
        Professional, diplomatic and  self-starter! N  G+ k; u; m: g- ]
        Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook! V/ ~7 [" w0 u+ W6 y- g# A
        Problem solving skills to define problems and recommend practical solutions* C8 B- s/ n. z, {* O
        Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships at all levels of the organization6 k  v+ a8 L  R1 ]
        Strong organizational skills with multi-tasking abilities' r0 q! i) b" y- w
        Continuous learning is essential to perform job effectively
( ~9 c7 ^' D+ l0 B2 t: N4 I; }3 y( o; X: b; \5 c6 V
A combination of education and experience will be considered.+ V$ C" [% K0 p( H8 S  T

. S% E$ k' x" y* JThe Business Link is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.  2 S% i* J4 @# [' S- F: {1 ~
- T6 F$ w8 S' p" C( r+ E& g1 Y
Final candidates will be asked to undergo and successfully complete security screening.. x. K1 v3 ?" _( ]
  b/ X% }2 q9 v' ^9 v6 H8 x+ y0 o/ E
If this opportunity appeals to you, please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations by Oct 5, 2009 to:) D# d: c: k' Z6 {+ L

4 ?: `, S/ _$ X% ^) [. u6 cKevin Ramnarine
- L. S/ _) _& O) h+ uThe Business Link                                ' e/ z" c! k9 g% [
100 - 10237 104 Street NW- Z# R% S6 q6 b% r0 f. x
Edmonton, Alberta
, p8 I, J7 a0 d/ CT5J 1B1
) X6 }& I" n, }0 qE-mail: kevin.ramnarine@canadabusiness.ab.ca
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-19 21:11 , Processed in 0.160839 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.