[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-15 16:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Work-at-Home Scams: 8 z) J2 s' s, \( H/ u
They Just Don't Pay.
* l  F( t6 g1 P6 H

+ z7 u' Q4 ~6 o% Z& L
Want an easy way to earn extra money from the comfort of your own home? You're not alone. Working at home has become increasingly attractive. Unfortunately, as the number of jobs grows in response to public interest, so have bogus job offers.
: \% |3 S/ D9 Y* s3 f$ M/ KU.S. Postal Inspectors warn that, before you accept a work-at-home job, proceed with caution. 7 d* m5 c  Z! \  l* w# @+ w% K+ N
Most work-at-home jobs don't guarantee regular, salaried employment. Many neglect to mention that you have to work many hours without pay. Others require that you spend your own money for products or instructions before finding out how the offer works. And the "work" may entail getting others to sign up for the same job--which continues the fraud.! j+ Z. q9 d: y$ ?' c/ y$ F
Work-at-home scams have cost victims thousands of dollars. Check out all jobs before responding. Legitimate companies provide information in writing.  M8 H4 _2 V, x1 \5 ]) ^
U.S. Postal Inspectors offer these tips:( H9 w0 J% [4 v- m& X
  • Don't give out personal information to a person or company you don't know.
    % _& g( ^" X5 i9 k+ h; @5 N
    ! P- k) v5 u. I' R9 y
  • Be suspicious of any offer that doesn't pay a regular salary or involves working for an overseas company.
  • Check the company with the FTC, Better Business Bureau, or state Attorney General.
There's no easy road to wealth. Operating a home-based business is just like any other--they require hard work and good products or services, and it takes time to make a profit
0 {& k+ F5 z8 L, g) _+ @  i! k9 l
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-16 08:32 | 显示全部楼层
, !
鲜花(42) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-16 23:08 | 显示全部楼层
大型搬家
鲜花(116) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-17 23:41 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-1 02:18 , Processed in 0.142812 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APC On.