[其他] ChatGPT 帮着改的文章

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2023-5-24 09:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
随便写了一小篇文章,关于野火的,主旨是政府不作为。把它给GPT看,改得很好。和大家分享一下:
* K% k) B- U7 G8 {. f  z! s* }& Y8 Y4 i! x6 u# O( O" e- j
Why do wildfires occur so frequently in North America?": f' s; u: L' @- }

- [9 m% ?  I1 Y" VWildfires are a global phenomenon, but they seem to happen more frequently in the United States and Canada. What are the underlying causes behind this high occurrence of wildfires? These events lead to the destruction of forests, air pollution, and pose risks to lives and properties. It would be highly desirable to reduce the frequency of wildfires.
/ r) u& G$ \- x* l" o" z) q: Y- P; p" |6 Q! \
Research indicates that only 20% of wildfires occur naturally, while a staggering 80% are caused by human activities. Currently, Alberta is grappling with 200 wildfires. However, if we could eliminate human-caused wildfires, the number would significantly decrease to just 40. This reduction would result in the preservation of more forests and the safeguarding of numerous lives and properties.+ L4 L8 k1 ]4 V  @
4 Y+ S$ O" q: v0 q- |/ _" i! P
It is surprising that there seems to be a lack of reports or investigations into the causes of wildfires. Both the media and the government are not fulfilling their responsibilities in raising awareness and addressing this issue. Increased media attention and the involvement of law enforcement would encourage people to be more cautious and prevent wildfires, whether accidental or intentional.+ l1 j; r, K, D8 u

' Z5 Q: a5 ?+ O( X: ~. S" m9 DThere have been rumors of arson being responsible for some wildfires. It is often said that where there's smoke, there's fire. It is not entirely unfounded to suspect that some individuals might deliberately ignite forests without being noticed. Understanding the motives and thought processes of these criminals is challenging, but law enforcement agencies should intensify their efforts to apprehend them.
: p8 {) m/ m! `' i% P9 O# n( I6 k) k0 ~' f
In conclusion, it is imperative that the government and law enforcement agencies in Canada and the United States take stronger action to combat wildfires and protect their respective nations.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-25 08:01 , Processed in 0.199397 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.