找回密码
 注册
查看: 6378|回复: 2

Elon Musk Wives and Girlfriends: The Complete List is Here

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2022-11-10 23:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Elon Musk, the billionaire entrepreneur and business leader, has had relationships with several prominent Hollywood actresses and musicians.9 T+ W1 l6 t- M

& E2 ]1 o* @% G$ e+ MThe billionaire is the CEO and Chief Engineer of SpaceX, as well as an early-stage investor, CEO, and Product Architect of Tesla, Inc., the founder of The Boring Company, and the co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI.8 ^4 D# e- V7 C4 V; r+ @

7 J/ R8 |2 i+ `
( s/ n2 I7 t  e( S/ _Musk is the world’s wealthiest man, according to both the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and the Forbes real-time billionaires list, with an estimated net worth of around US$221 billion as of March 2022.
% Y+ `& ]9 U/ t! U- L7 g' V1 b! k, }4 F# a
He has accomplished a lot in his life; he started from the ground up and has proven himself. Elon struggled a lot while growing up.
* p9 Y5 a( |7 ~! B2 \, _7 |! T! i& t! N1 k* ?' Z
Elon was bullied as a child and claimed he never really had a girlfriend. But things have seemed to be changed now. Here’s a list of Elon Musk’s spouses and little information about them.4 C4 Y4 R# `; h" N: a- S
& l$ {; y+ p' g
We all know a lot about Elon Musk but looks like his relationship timeline is kind of complicated.: {; c. {2 l9 ~1 W) w

3 ?) ]- ^& n( q) f- V; u1 D  [  H* p
Complete List Elon Musk’s Wives0 _: T! C, u; P1 K3 z8 q
Let’s start with the first, and then we’ll go through the rest of Elon’s marriages and what happened between them.9 ^, u% _6 }8 R5 q( K/ `

( m6 t0 [" G# F' C& i7 `: K5 g3 [% K( K
1. Justine Wilson/Musk (2000-2008)
9 e, X1 ~3 h" b8 y5 C" `# Y+ z( H3 X# K. K% r" |$ m) S* _
Let’s start with the author Justine Wilson. Musk encountered his first wife, Canadian author Justine Wilson, while both were students at Queen’s University, and the couple married in 2000.
1 s) x& W5 p1 Z$ e
( r5 o4 p8 K% u3 Q8 YJustine Musk is the author of the modern fantasy novel BloodAngel, which was released in 2005 by Penguin Books’ Roc Books division.
+ B* e5 f' p( u# @9 a. d- h% Q- x- C0 G0 g, R4 p: J7 w
Uninvited, her second novel, was published in 2007 and is an unconnected work aimed at young adult readers. Lord of Bones, the sequel to BloodAngel, was released in 2008./ D9 a+ ]0 C8 Z3 n- ~( h
0 ~5 @& h9 W, g7 |

2 m5 w& r8 r: LJustine Musk was among the first to utilize a platform like Pinterest to layout a novel. Nevada Alexander Musk, their (Elon’s & Justine’s) first son, was born in 2002 and died at the age of 10 weeks from sudden infant death syndrome., K1 f1 a. Q8 Y$ ?1 k6 Y: h7 {

" U8 Y& o  V  Y% E% l# S; LShe gave birth to twin sons Griffin and Xavier in 2004 via in vitro fertilization, then triplets Damian, Saxon, and Kai in 2006.
! R# Y  y+ r5 t
6 e& O" s+ C$ r' F. q4 \, L) jOn September 13, 2008, Justine revealed that she and Musk were having a divorce. Musk and Justine have equal custody of their children.) g- @  z# c8 C4 ?/ R: z

6 z, _0 n7 Y6 Y+ \# v/ B  P/ _: d( X5 ?$ w' F6 n% w
She later wrote an article for a magazine titled “I Was a Starter Wife,” in which she detailed the aspects she believed the marriage was problematic. Elon frequently belittled her and compelled her to dye her hair blonde.  f5 O: @$ i5 r
4 ~. ?( U8 e* e) O$ x
She claimed to be a “model former wife” in 2010 and stated to be on friendly relations with Elon’s then-wife, Talulah Riley. Yes, after this, we’ll move on to Talulah Riley. Elon Musk has a total of 5 kids with Justine Musk. Justine is commonly known as Musk instead of Wilson.
; F( b5 K5 \: c$ S; _1 N) Y5 d1 X4 i7 _( X0 G8 y1 C0 I0 ~6 o( O
2 d& }9 v7 j# b4 A
2. Talulah Riley (2010-2012/2013-2016)) s+ f) n& ^6 `3 h( e- B/ J0 C

( y$ S; n  V( N( O& D% CMusk started dating English actress Talulah Riley in 2008, and the pair married in Dornoch Cathedral in Scotland in 2010.1 ?3 L$ F6 z- w

. ~$ v8 s; [7 O2 N( mRiley has appeared in movies such as Pride and Prejudice, St. Trinian’s and its sequel, St. Trinian’s 2, The Boat That Rocked, and Inception. Riley starred as Angela in HBO’s science-fiction Western show Westworld.2 B0 j: X+ x) ~" t

' }& t0 L* L& ~5 w; a0 d, N1 ]8 I9 ^" r/ ]- V8 b( g
Riley was raised in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, as the only child of Una Riley, the founder of a security systems enjoyedmontonrn, the former head of the National Crime Squad.5 s7 y8 C+ u( q2 E' e2 V* D

+ o. u: Q7 u; S$ b, k2 BMusk terminated his four-year relationship with Riley in January 2012 and filed for divorce in March 2012.. a6 ]/ X1 m0 n" h" U, q- m

: N$ u  j0 z4 Q9 sElon stated in 2012, “We took some time apart for several months to see if absence makes the heart grow fonder, and unfortunately it did not. I still love her, but I’m not in love with her. And I can’t really give her what she wants.”
! C% G. E$ J2 S: l: s. j% e4 o( T# g5 A! K% g" M, ^

# e" h2 P9 S, y) Y9 aMusk and Riley, on the other hand, remarried in July 2013. The couple announced in a 60 Minutes appearance in 2014 that they had reunited and were living together once again, together with Musk’s five children from his first marriage to author Justine Musk.5 s; w8 r) B8 D' u

, K# b2 j1 K$ Q  I2 ~9 V! W$ }# w: K  z+ H% I( s, z
Elon filed for a second divorce from Riley in December 2014, but the process was dropped. Riley applied for a second divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on March 21, 2016, after residing apart for 6 months.8 I2 Q3 j7 d+ E/ \' f  |- b& B) h

4 }8 ^1 h, C  [& m! h' _# LIn October 2016, the divorce was finalized.
0 X5 D, ?: F4 v* m4 k
. f. w9 |" ?& J/ ?' F- m# ]& }3. Amber Heard – 2017 (Girlfriend)7 x6 l, F5 a" L3 i# R. b( y
Okay, this might be confusing. But Amber Heard and Elon Musk didn’t marry each other. Musk reportedly dated Amber Heard for several months in 2017 after apparently courting her since 2012.3 q/ K  Z8 H7 s! g

" \9 @" }6 f" z$ Q5 M) O
( R. ?( N$ ^6 Y, Q$ d) Z1 pJohnny Depp later accused Musk of having an affair with Heard while she was legally married to Depp. Both Musk and Heard denied the relationship.# O# a+ ~4 {+ Y/ r

: l% x% z5 V4 o0 F+ U; u* X: ?2 a8 u2 j! Y0 ~
4. Grimes (2018-2021) (Girlfriend)
5 W' H$ ^% K) |Grimes started dating business entrepreneur Elon Musk. They connected on Twitter after realizing that they had both made the same pun about Rococo and the thinking experiment ‘Roko’s basilisk’.
: z% j% Y# g5 ]! m
1 ^. z. i0 V8 b% `) T( i/ AClaire Elise Boucher, popularly known as Grimes, is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and record producer.6 v& P/ {, O9 Z3 Y9 K
1 O3 [2 k" q1 U% a9 |
Her music combines elements of several forms such as dream pop, electronic, R&B, and hip hop, as well as science fiction and feminist themes. She has five studio albums to her credit.; a: M7 a8 g! c; u3 [- X  ?

( U6 B8 V. w$ u5 C: F( @$ L6 o8 m: h: j5 ?; ~$ L
In May 2020, Grimes gave birth to a baby boy. His name, according to Musk and Grimes, was “X A-12.”) |5 R* S% a$ q  @  r
+ o+ f$ K* q5 j! c
The kid was then given the name “X AE A-XII” Musk, with “X” as a first name, “AE A-XII” as a middle name, and “Musk” as a surname. Later, rumors circulated that the pair had broken up after nearly three years.
. b6 R7 \" H) k: i) f$ m, ~, g8 N% @* V! x5 c! h
- \, Z/ B- v- Z) D% L0 W: L
Musk acknowledged reports that the pair is “semi-separate” in September 2021; in a December 2021 interview with Time, he stated that he was single.
7 }/ L; F& \2 Q5 V0 C1 E3 Z
  X6 F# O' r1 t8 g% s8 ~9 qAccording to Musk, the couple split up due to work commitments, as his responsibilities at Space X and Tesla require him to be in Texas or globally most of the time, whilst Grimes’ singing career requires her to be in Los Angeles.
1 j0 L# `! }; }+ p6 @# @  ~+ ]% B/ x9 ^0 c9 m0 K2 r3 c5 I! ~
2 i2 [: s, D& F2 @  F8 ^4 e
Things went sideways, but Musk believes they are still on friendly terms. He expressly states that the two are still on “great terms.”$ Z8 ]+ T# C2 a$ a2 B

: _0 O- a  f2 S6 `. WElon Musk later also revealed that they are still in love with one another. “We are semi-separate but still love each other,” he renames. In March 2022, Grimes stated something regarding her relationship with Musk.
. x0 D2 z6 b5 @0 ], d* z
! u# u# j4 ~' e* q% g“I would probably refer to him as my boyfriend, but we’re very fluid.”1 ~  }, u+ a) `2 m
! t( P6 E2 h$ j5 J$ p1 Q

' b; s  ^6 y# ^* k  AShe also revealed that their first child, Exa Dark Siderl Musk, nicknamed Y, was delivered via surrogate in December 2021. The name of his Daughter Sideræl is pronounced as “sigh-deer-ee-el’”.2 C% X8 J$ D/ [. ?/ b% ^* _
) m9 U" c8 ~; C  @& h& K
The performer revealed that the couple feared severe issues during a “scary” pregnancy with their first child. As a result, they discreetly welcomed their second child, a girl, via surrogacy.
# g: k( T$ c6 c1 x
, H* f6 b4 c0 i' {( d
( s, T) N! Y" b  N5 E$ M: L5. Natasha Bassett (Girlfriend)) C' E! _6 M9 O! J
Musk is now rumored to be dating Australian actress Natasha Bassett in early 2022. Natasha Bassett is an actress, screenwriter, and director from Australia. Bassett was raised in the Australian city of Sydney.9 Q' c2 E1 `6 y1 Y5 Z6 Y3 j
! k+ Z1 R, k# \6 ]7 ~1 l: ?$ }% ]
9 u" b' S% z3 ^% g2 n5 e3 @
She started acting in high school and came to New York at the age of nineteen to make a career in acting career. Bassett is well-known for her role as Britney Spears in the movie Britney Ever After.2 G( T( [- k; _: Y% ?

( T. k" g0 {+ t: }. l) G7 ^( yOn February 18, 2017, the movie premiered on Lifetime. The 27-year-old Australian actress revealed that she fell for Musk’s brains rather than “his bank balance.”
" }1 D9 z: Y( c4 l" v
6 f8 c+ H6 X- W9 x$ Y' t3 \5 }) SNatasha and Elon began as friends and only got affectionate when he split with Grimes.: W0 o; P/ j; Z

' Z# D+ m% j5 H0 U: T' S+ VThat was all there was to it for the time being. Elon is said to be romantically involved with Natasha after his separation from Grimes.
" X( z, t; y' G, T! R
- D: g* o- f# Z1 ]; z5 a1 JTo be clear, Grimes was Elon’s girlfriend, not his legal wife. Anyway, don’t forget to check back for additional updates.
鲜花(26) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2022-11-22 15:27 | 显示全部楼层
只有Talulah的照片, 第一个不是Justine, 还是Talulah。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2023-3-5 07:59 | 显示全部楼层
他是女权者的公敌
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-19 14:32 , Processed in 0.097733 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.