查看: 574|回复: 0

[招聘信息] 招聘 Site Superintendent 雇主可配合招聘海外优秀应征者

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2021-11-24 16:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
工作地点 Delta, BC) t5 B8 m" ^# a, d$ L0 ]7 V8 K0 R5 F
工作职责
. S( }% q* r* Y9 i8 W* mŸ   Responsible for managing the day-to-day site operations of projects ensuring they are built to company’s standard of quality and are completed on time and on budget.
* g4 Q7 y8 @6 L& N  S1 }4 g, Y6 g# cŸ   Conduct daily reporting on the status of projects and site conditions and attend weekly trade and management meetings to maintain continual communication and expectations with all involved in the project.
8 {  x6 L2 m+ t$ DŸ   Responsible for managing company’s safety program to ensure the highest of safety standards are maintained at all times.
3 S1 b/ t" g) I. d) T3 a/ m任职要求
" d5 s  R- U  l7 C* c" kŸ   Journeyperson designation in a construction trade.. r+ B5 e1 n4 @, B) ~( j& T- Z* e
Ÿ   Bachelor of Commerce degree or a combination of related experience.
7 {: L. d9 a1 mŸ   Minimum of 15 years of experience on multi0family or large commercial projects.
; W6 o( ?$ H- i: ~Ÿ   Proven experience leading safe and productive construction sites of up to 100 trade workers.
9 N' G& J4 e$ c4 B0 y9 vŸ   Strong understanding of the construction trades and the sequencing of construction projects.# g! J9 t6 q0 }& Y* w/ Z* L3 P
Ÿ   Ability to interpret construction drawings.! d( y) E) O$ _" v7 _
Ÿ   Structural wood framing experience is an asset.' h6 y1 ~0 V8 O/ {% I. O- o
Ÿ   Willing to work weekends to maintain construction schedule.
0 i+ X( N  r# S9 ]Ÿ   Excellent communication skills
/ `, E) H& M: b0 aŸ   Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
; i5 }0 m# y! B: J; [Ÿ   WHMIS
  b, B* U) i* D& B* ~Ÿ   Additional safety certifications are an asset but not required.7 \- O. \. g! N6 t5 Z# s! t+ @  A
Ÿ   Experience in working on sites with power mobile equipment and tower crane.) q. }/ ~2 V4 ~7 I" q
Ÿ   Valid driver’s license1 U( B: r5 E' Z
Ÿ   Steel toed boots and own hand tools.* c7 {4 d1 G" O
Ÿ   Computer experience required. 8 a4 }8 l6 @% E0 @- n
Experience with Bluebeam and Procore is a definite asset.
/ t- E% _& b4 R1 ~. o$ z- y  ^薪资水平
, @, I- A" [; t8 B9 {$ K2 f2 m$130, 000-$150,000 per year
黑五移民 0.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-25 04:15 , Processed in 0.107240 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.