找回密码
 注册
查看: 671|回复: 0

[招聘信息] 诚聘副店长(Assistant Store Manager)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2021-4-7 14:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
刘一手Edmonton分店招聘副店长,请有兴趣的应聘者把您的简历发至:victor.h@liuyishouna.com,谢谢!
# z9 ]$ p- G7 {' C9 C3 ~6 k
7 f3 S) _) C, i! f4 @
& |! N" `5 u) bLiuyishou Hotpot was founded in 2000, which is a famous enterprise specializing in management of hot pot chain and franchisees. It began as a corner shop and expanded to become a giant international food group with more than 1500 locations, covering 31 provinces in China, and many other places in the United States, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong etc. In 2014, Liuyishou chose the Great Vancouver area for our North America Head Office.! @* b2 t- E; p  r* j4 `0 M

% b. T4 Q% r. j9 E/ }0 `, WWe are looking for a potential candidate as Assistant Store Manager of Edmonton location in near future, who will contribute to the overall success of the company by operating the restaurant.
. w8 W$ V" \' E: A5 [
, l1 L: ~) f/ t  v# z% _Job Duties of Store Manager:
- g+ f- j; g5 S; ^7 y- W
* \2 m9 c! }3 S& t8 m· Supervises and oversees the daily operation, sales, and cost of the store when Restaurant General Manager is on vacation
! R. O; o$ E; M  `, d" l
) I0 h0 h& j  H+ j· Lead, coach and train Team Members to maintain the highest level of productivity and engagement9 c# _) t6 n. [# _  i
7 o0 F4 ]6 N5 {* m/ q$ ^  Z  n
· Schedules staff to meet customer demand
+ j" [2 D# D# G1 {2 g6 U) y7 B2 u4 T. j, P' A; b9 v( @
· Resolve Team Member and customer issues as they arise5 k: N1 {5 u) c

' r0 n1 f  G/ T, B1 d· Uphold company policies and procedures including health & safety, food safety and loss prevention and hold your team accountable to maintain set standards+ g( c# w- ~8 }  ]0 d% S
. M2 s( ]; D( D( R; V: b
· Merchandise, manage inventory, schedule and be accountable for financial objectives  L9 E8 c- m8 J0 ~  m
; p) J) s$ F  t* S
· Coordinate marketing activities, such as promotional events and guest relationship management initiatives0 {0 t9 p# u2 C' ^

( L2 I2 |9 r8 C: w$ H· Assist the Restaurant General Manager collecting, sorting and uploading of documents, reports and files for the daily operation of the restaurant# n, o- ~6 W$ r. H

4 G0 O1 t, y4 i9 ~& i# u7 A* L- u( m7 }· Complete other work scheduled by the Restaurant General Manager! c* W+ S4 Q, T8 G' T

/ i/ [/ J: m) p+ NJob Requirement4 n* u! J# p: ~0 K7 F  u

h  n$ t" f8 i0 m- n. w  @· Must be an experienced team leader; Able to train, develop and optimize the potential of a team
6 f2 V. E: H: {' z  J2 Y5 n/ y' e- T% R! j( X# H' ?/ f/ n. _5 y
· Minimum 2 year of store management experiences; chain restaurant management experience will be a great asset.
  v/ M: ~8 P! u* M* J* v
% j' Z$ S7 i3 [+ N( j0 j' Q· Ownership to resolve issues with a sense of urgency- @, w* q- ?% l( T

8 M& _8 k0 p4 n· Communicate in fluent English, and Mandarin/Cantonese is preferred) T/ E1 h. J) {% [
: n5 k8 O$ h" Z+ A8 C! t! g" y
· Able to work on weekends and holiday as well as required
' _! k6 l3 g6 _  Q' ~% L% t) V
2 r' A; D9 o" z8 p  x5 |0 }We offer a competitive package, including Performance Bonuses and Medical & Dental Insurance to the right candidate.* z4 }/ t: B5 c8 J+ f0 B
5 B' ^" r7 g+ c" u8 p
If you are interested in the Assistant Store Manager position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send a Cover Letter and Resume to us.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-26 11:37 , Processed in 0.199599 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.