注册
查看: 1954|回复: 7

[招聘信息] Procurement Manager, Steepbank Extraction

[复制链接]
鲜花(1394) 鸡蛋(16)
发表于 2007-3-16 19:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Requisition # :  5372  ' W# |- Q  V& C' r/ V
Position Name :  Procurement Manager, Steepbank Extraction  , u' e/ ]0 B$ S. C& F
Organization :  Suncor Energy Services In
) E; c& Y. o  }( n. z ' V, ]& x' I+ s; t+ ?
Job Posting Department :   ! b6 }1 N+ d9 |) t; {' @" @
City :  Edmonton2 m+ i: C1 a) Y% z  _
* k/ \" [& x  d/ Q: t
Province :  Alberta
: M# I9 e5 x, e# k. |+ c
& S5 B3 r4 T! p% V! V" w: P* \Number of Positions :  1  0 k9 T0 d/ O+ [; T4 u7 b, F# }1 h3 g
Job Description :  Role2 f6 R, R9 ^9 Y6 x5 y2 X
The role of the Project Supply Chain Procurement Manager, Steepbank Extraction Project is to lead the sourcing and development of supply chain management strategies and detailed plans to ensure the goods and services procured provide the lowest life cycle costs to the project as well as ongoing operations.
. ]! l+ l& ~0 Z& x% t• As a member of the Steepbank Extraction Project, Project management team, establishes the strategic direction and practices SCM will follow.
/ v5 R: Z+ |$ S; }$ m• The role includes the functional leadership for Supply Chain Management on the Steepbank Extraction Project and will ensure consistent application of Supply Chain Management standards and procedures. Responsibilities include involvement in all hiring decisions as well as performance management and evaluations of the supply chain people on the Steepbank Extraction Project.$ I! ~" P4 Z; h/ l( ]  `; P. k! H
• Develops a highly trained, professional, productive, and effective supply chain management organization through skill assessment, training, business process review, coaching and customer feedback.) X4 F2 w  Q" s, ~
• Establishes procurement and contracting teams, performance metrics, and measures performance against these metrics.* B1 Q, C3 u9 B% e
• Ensures business relationships with the supply community are fostered to create value on an ongoing basis for Suncor, Mine/Extraction Projects and our supply partners. We are and are seen to be ethical in all of our business dealings.8 D! b  h9 l1 D7 `& h/ ~1 l
/ w7 Q5 \# B0 D. C; I; s; s* ~
Key Responsibilities  p  ~! ?# s3 q1 U

' i" r6 ^6 B- l- ^7 W4 rSupply Chain Management is on a journey of value creation across all Major Projects and the corporation. To capture the significant opportunities available requires the following:7 Z! [" \7 Z# d$ j! R
To effectively support these initiatives, long range and project supply planning needs to be implemented in conjunction with an enabling infrastructure of relationships, processes and systems. The Project Supply Chain Procurement Manager, Steepbank Extraction Project will lead these activities for the Steepbank Extraction Project and future Extraction Plant Projects. Focus areas are:+ u% n7 c. {5 j# H

0 j) h( L! _9 J$ _* F1. Supply Plans and procurement.2 _7 l3 ]( ^( s
2. Strategic Contracting.
0 q2 q5 }8 A9 Z- ]& [* z+ J; v3. Supplier Integration.
2 ?  F& ]" ~4 C. N: p3 P
' \, x& E# x6 e6 t; o+ g' }• Supply plans and Procurement. Accountable to aggregate demand requirements from Mine/Extraction Projects and other Major Projects where possible and compare them with supply capacity constraints. This analysis will also consider the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the supply chains that support the delivery of goods and services to the Mine/Extraction Projects. With these analyses and a consultative process, a project Supply Plan will be developed that maximizes influence in the marketplace. A set of goals for the supply plan will be established, tracked and reported on, become part of the project execution plan and support the fundamental requirements of the Suncor Project Implementation Model for excellence in project front end loading. ' g1 Y: `3 _2 f

2 J  t% d! ~, x, ~4 eSpecific accountabilities:! p6 C2 n; D5 d4 x
• Develops specific contracting strategies with workable and beneficial incentive programs for both owner and contractors, ensuring performance monitoring criteria is clearly identified.
% J; u& Y/ l1 J( N• Responsible for the planning, and development of procurement plans and supply position papers for major purchases, contracting plans for major contracts and the development of SPIM gate requirements.
) h+ I: t/ K2 l• Assists in the review, evaluation, and development of company wide systems and practices to identify and implement new initiatives/opportunities for materials and services, and ensures necessary SCM systems and procedures for the monitoring, reporting and control of all procurement activities. Accountable for the implementation of the Cornerstone Supply Chain work processes and tools for the Steepbank Extraction Projects.
% z3 X. m+ D5 b) X/ u! `2 x• Ensure requirements of the Supply Chain SPIM are well understood at the beginning of each project phase and deliverables are on track for the end of phase gate review.
- Z! p4 S$ n6 y* ~. C' o( k• Ensure all equipment and material purchases are completed to meet the requirements of the project schedule and integrated with the material handling processes for assembly of construction work package material and equipment staffing, kitting, bagging and tagging.
" C( U5 C" s& F4 e' N# `) i& a8 A
/ r+ V5 v4 U3 z: L$ X, v( W4 J, E- [  i3 @3 W
2. Strategic Contracting. Accountable for the development and coordination of contracts and/or work releases and commercial relationships needed to fulfill the supply plan for construction and fabrication activities. With input from the supply plan’s goals, specific contract and commercial relationship goals will be established, tracked and reported on as part of each contracts Administration program. Works with the Corporate Supply chain contracting group to effectively use existing strategic constructors, source new contructors and implement contracting processes. 1 q. n5 |+ f& ^& t( M9 g
" Z( c! U/ B5 g0 b* r  ~0 j
Specific accountabilities:/ P7 ~$ r* L/ L  w/ x
% |' h/ G5 t9 c  q& d) l
• Provides leadership and direction in the creation of value for Suncor to all buyers, contracts administrators, expediters, and material control staff through communicating the details and purpose of the strategies for the Steepbank Extraction Project and compliance to the execution plans.# q2 N( j7 k' @9 b
• Co-ordinates and facilitates the interaction of the SCM team and other departments and engineering disciplines. Lead the cross functional teams required for major contracts and purchases. ) E3 [4 E4 F( f
• Accountable for fabrication contract administration.( I; {- f+ J9 \0 u

1 V- a/ q! }, w* a3 @" A3. Supplier Integration. The integration of key suppliers, fabricators, constructors into the engineering, planning and scheduling processes, represents an opportunity to save significantly on our projects going forward to create savings in a number of ways not available in traditional purchasing strategies:0 v6 r/ I3 \+ r: ^/ v: B6 g
• By integrating planning we will see an improvement in our ability to access mill deliveries (50-300% less expensive than short-term supply of alloys & stainless).  W- K& }/ L- T9 n
• Integrated planning will ensure material arrives when it is needed, optimizing material control, transportation costs and shop/field labour efficiency.* C, N4 N2 [! m
• Ensure designs are constructible enabling cost, productivity and schedule targets to be met.% @2 K! F2 N6 M( ]- m
; q  t* L( y! ~& T  K( s! h
Specific accountabilities:8 e4 F- }% V" w, O" K5 l- n3 n
+ Y4 W3 I" S+ K! R9 z
• Engagement and maintaining positive working relationship between contracted companies, project team members and Suncor operating areas in a timely manner to enable value creation at the right time in the project life cycle.
1 e( c4 v0 }/ [( A& H• Accountable for planning materials distribution strategy and ensuring efficient, cost effective and controlled processes and systems are applied for receiving, storage, stage/kit and distribution of materials and equipment.
5 }0 {$ i# H" |3 |! J3 k! ]$ q+ L4 D# M5 |0 C
4. Other accountabilities:
7 T, `+ m1 u: V( R) b# o" Y
! M3 ~% }" [( j* B( f% z• Assesses procurement team performance and takes corrective actions as necessary.
4 P$ @' j6 D. d( y- Y  g• Identifies and takes action to correct variances from budgeted costs and planned schedules for all procurement activities including monitoring and controlling of purchase order revisions and growth. # \$ P" K/ Y+ P% z( W, H: p
• Provides a healthy and safe working environment by active supervision and support of occupational health, safety, fire prevention, security and loss control standards while paying due regard to the protection of the environment, and complying with all legislated requirements.7 U' M( @- F" R% ?. [
• Works with Suncor & Engineering Project Managers to ensure the implementation of cross-functional teams is effective through the selection of the appropriate team members and by removing barriers to effective teamwork.
5 C, b3 M' q5 Z1 z: q0 m
  Z7 ?! a5 U& \1 V$ l: y! L5 u, NEducation//Experience
1 s% M+ O- U! Q4 h
- D- V7 M0 x1 f3 i7 C- P4 s10 years experience in projects supply chain management with increasing responsibilities in
. l+ Q+ i& N# x7 }* E5 Q0 q# R- b0 pvarious management roles
7 x. A% R7 a1 _. u" `) i4 {
! |) d" d* M2 J" @- z' l5 ]Applied knowledge of leading Supply Chain Management and Project Management strategy and techniques:( i# U: I: k, {" O5 x2 L
Business Integration of key suppliers, Continuous Improvement, leading cross-functional teams, development of Supply Position papers, work execution strategies that deliver value.8 K0 @" D0 }" l

0 h% R3 U) T2 p; N, CProven ability to lead and manage a team.  w4 F% n6 k6 I4 ~7 T
9 |- T& u- L5 ?; A8 J+ p
University Degree in Business or Engineering ( `8 O6 U. H# b7 S( O

5 K6 d# I: O: ^Thorough knowledge of all specialty areas in purchasing to advance business strategies and plans by successful negotiation and execution through the supply chain.
* ?8 {+ S8 ?1 W3 G5 j) |! W  Z7 P5 [# p: q: p
This position requires travel to Oil Sands and Calgary as well as to Supplier office and fabrication locations – mostly Alberta but can extend to world-wide. ! u& a! }' w" Y
; L- s) }9 N8 \) z# _+ i. ^, G
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-3-16 19:58 | 显示全部楼层
哇。高薪的工作!顶!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-3-16 19:58 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-3-16 21:48 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-3-17 10:41 | 显示全部楼层
大型搬家
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-3-17 11:50 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-3-17 16:56 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #1 老杨 的帖子

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
鲜花(22) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-3-17 19:32 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #1 老杨 的帖子

理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 23:51 , Processed in 0.099994 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, APC On.