找回密码
 注册
查看: 1026|回复: 0

Register NOW Piano Lesson

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-3 14:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board.
4 m/ F& c! l* k7 u3 Y
$ V; z$ e4 i" u. |9 m. Q* L& f- YPlease go to my website: 4 B6 d0 a  m+ [, _4 c
http://www.kimchangpianostudio.com + p% @, N3 O' d, V$ B1 y# o5 N

, H% J7 c: y0 r. e3 i* ]. n& d$ U16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching & |0 p8 E) L+ k. K6 @
 Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL
+ H0 S7 H# D% @0 k: c Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment
& s- \& a/ K/ l! s6 P) L1 d Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience: y$ t, G2 \+ k& B1 E7 P  S6 T
 Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice5 g' X% H6 Z: m' J3 z# _
 Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach' H/ o2 l/ B3 l! P6 |( i: W$ a
 Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs
+ w/ M  K5 D6 U& U, B Prepare for RCM examination, Theory & Musicianship
2 S' e+ w" m2 ]& U. y3 H Children of all ages and adults are welcome!
) T5 M# `2 Y: m% m9 t9 C
8 V* L  T) Y* y- }& w0 ~  nTeacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!
+ L. ?0 j6 r- p: F. U
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-28 11:22 , Processed in 0.114023 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.