注册
查看: 944|回复: 0

川普给小金炫耀的总统一号

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2018-6-13 09:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!

+ s& O8 ]. K5 o$ @
/ P7 [  r% P" ?It is known as Cadillac One and 'The Beast' or, as President Trump now calls it, his personal limousine service.
$ y# y' a3 v. g( u7 t
6 I5 d6 n/ Q# l  R4 O0 f9 yThese pictures show the brand new incarnation of the President's official vehicle undergoing final testing before it is delivered to the White House.6 d7 k; U% c5 P( S* }; `
( Y; V4 n2 D3 Z
The sedan is longer than two large SUVs and, for the moment, remains in white and black camouflage designed to make it more difficult to identify new features aboard the vehicle.
& ^: E0 Z/ E6 N" G, C. x! q: }# E6 h0 a3 e
The Beast weighs eight tonnes and has eight-inch thick steel doors that weigh the same as those on a Boeing 757 - and are sealed to withstand biological and chemical attacks.6 t1 s  Y2 ?$ U1 u1 S1 r
) h$ C1 d+ F/ k% F; P% V8 K- f
The front windscreen can withstand armour piercing bullets or a .44 magnum and the bodywork is military grade and five inches thick.
' {5 I: \" }3 i4 D. Z% g6 v1 f* f) d3 ~2 i' i3 O8 [
The reinforced undercarriage with withstand going over a roadside bomb and the fuel tank is explosive resistant.
& Y, C3 s% t  A; g; y' r( G) q0 W" f% o1 B: h0 |
Only the driver's side window can open in case he needs to pay a toll - and in the boot are cases of the President's blood for an emergency transfusion.
) c4 [) c( X- G" K$ e0 o+ X5 f- A7 E5 z* x, o, V3 j* v9 Q
Among the other features are shotguns on board in case an attack breaks out, Kevlar tyres that run even if they are flat and an oxygen system in the trunk in case of a chemical attack.
/ q# G' c9 `0 R, A6 {. z1 W) r& u; n  P3 ]$ ^. w; N: u
A number of guns are hidden in the front grille of the vehicle which can be used to fire on an attacker.' a$ G3 T; {8 G' G
- b. v' ]% Y; O2 n( \% i
The Beast also has night vision cameras on board and appears to run on diesel due to the oversized rectangular fuel filler door.
* Q" r. b' j/ R5 T7 T7 L0 j# v7 {8 H3 ^. s: b; _
The Beast is not the only hi-tech vehicle in the Presidential fleet.$ c# i. I0 B; `8 O7 E0 b& X5 D
0 l1 X/ C) n" m" }7 S
Among the motorcade is the President's own communications antenna - a mobile cellphone tower strapped to the top of a car in his motorcade.. s5 C+ M9 s* a1 f; Y( _
5 F- ~, p' c* G. V) q2 d
And always nearby is the military aide carrying the 'Nuclear Football', which is the briefcase which stores instructions in case of a military attack.
# Y+ J0 ~& v8 I
+ g% g+ ~- I0 q3 G; l
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-28 07:17 , Processed in 0.197695 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.