注册
查看: 1999|回复: 2

[招聘信息] HR Research Assistant - Intern

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-2-28 16:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY        Job Requisition No.:        906472
/ Q5 |* m1 G8 k9 BThis Job Requisition No. must be included on your application.% {" m, a0 w0 V3 G* b3 k
HR Research Assistant - Intern        Opening Date: 27-FEB-2007
6 C: v9 }( q, @9 c$ l0 k: m+ M1 Temporary Position         Closing  Date:  12-MAR-20077 }; Y6 ^0 X) A5 `+ g
Out of Scope        Internal applicants, please include your payroll number.
$ F8 J  ]5 z. e7 l4 g/ }18FDD – Corporate Services4 m& x! p; I" U8 @+ q
Recruitment & Compensation Intern        " `/ M- M' T6 |
______________________________________________________________________________0 V, J/ L2 [+ ^" n
The City of Edmonton employs just over 8000 employees.  As a team, these employees are the strength behind the municipal services delivered to Edmontonians.  The City takes great pride in its employees, in all their varied roles, and in each department.  By working for the City of Edmonton, you will be part of the team shaping the City’s future. # r! ?) [( @; h. f

1 z3 f. Z: g4 ^8 E+ Y" z: q/ O9 UThe City is seeking a highly motivated team player to join the Human Resources Branch.  As a Human Resource Research Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced human resource and management staff on a variety of initiatives.  Your interest, education and attention to detail in the human resource field will be important as you participate in research projects that deal with areas of recruitment.  
' C0 t- v, i  w8 F! ^0 S/ b( u9 a! N2 a" H2 M- V/ ~0 A0 V
The Human Resources Branch values open communication, sound leadership, teamwork, collaboration, diversity and equity.  Your ability to interact with all levels of staff, from front line employees to senior management, will be a great asset as you  participate in the implementation of human reource initiatives for the City of Edmonton.
  q1 x5 i) @% _/ `6 Z5 i% K# u# n. p+ i6 j  `3 H
FUNCTIONS:0 c) G! n1 D; z. J+ |
•        Research and provide data to support best practice recommendations in the areas of search, recruitment and selection;
& k* r3 b7 F# z1 d1 N1 ^5 d# g( U•        Provide support to senior HR professionals;! {! f: Y' J8 f
•        Report sensitive and confidential information to senior management; and7 b; i! z- ~1 a8 G8 }6 {8 |; S% k
•        Identify, analyze and recommend a range of HR issues for the City of Edmonton.& t# p/ y) ]! T; l2 L: I
•        Enhance community and individual awareness of career opportunities by participating in and hosting career fairs+ }- S" R! H* G+ Z# b* ^

6 T7 k/ G+ {7 b  t- K# B8 QJOB REQUIREMENTS:( E* \- ^- ^/ S" ^! u% H& M  V
•        International 4 year degree – HR major/related field& R5 Z$ ~) f$ @0 h4 I
•        3 - 5 years progressively responsible HR experience
/ b0 m* V, t) k7 c•        Working knowledge of best practices in search, recruitment and selection
/ s: Y+ v) {5 T4 q6 ~) |9 S1 B•        Ability to foster productive relationships within diverse environments& @( ~; D1 g6 z! |6 _8 s
•        Proven commitment to buliding and maintaining an inclusive workforce
, [+ P) {' }; a) H6 q+ |* [•        Consulting and project management skills with a customer service background
& {. O" Z* @, J" _' n! t# u! V•        Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment 7’s)% d3 i7 ]1 g* |" I9 w& s, e
•        Proficient in PC applications, particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access;0 R4 m( k: W8 h" k/ L% q
•        Experience in web based research# g' e, |# p1 a& y# i; ^

3 b8 e6 M. r9 T' j3 z; }& y: ZHOURS OF WORK:  36.9  hours per week, Monday – Friday. Hours of work may be subject to the terms and conditions of a variable hours of work program.- ^6 u" ^& e$ c7 W1 M
" Y  t* H" r/ G$ i! s
SALARY RANGE:
" [  M2 r; M/ y. P$1,350.15 - $1,891.11 (Bi-Weekly), $35,239 - $49,358 (Annually). 7 l/ J: S* Z5 _" U

_- X1 ~; W; @) H8 T# E6 P  XGENERAL:
/ g7 V3 Z$ b, \The City of Edmonton thanks all applicants for their interest in this employment opportunity; however, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.$ P- ^# L2 ^8 l/ g
' h" ?9 m! ?- L' `  l3 ~
7 B3 c2 z* ^4 ~# g! [9 r, o+ ~0 V+ z
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT:   GF                                3155, 010062470 Y" a4 I7 B$ G1 _

1 I5 z  i  F* K[ 本帖最后由 又见炊烟 于 2007-2-28 16:14 编辑 ]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-2-28 19:48 | 显示全部楼层
看样子很好的工作,可惜俺对人力资源一窍不通,遗憾。
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-1 11:21 | 显示全部楼层
To apply online and for further details, visit www.edmonton.ca/careers
1 i! G, Z& H/ u
0 o( d2 f& t+ b' uApplications can also be faxed to 496-8063 or submitted in the drop-off box at the Employment Centre, Main Floor, City Hall, #1 Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7.; k8 d8 a" w2 T6 h( A+ y/ Y

) z( Y5 c3 ^( }8 \Good luck.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 02:10 , Processed in 0.171872 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.