找回密码
 注册
查看: 542|回复: 2

129ave113St Dayhome招生

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2017-6-23 22:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
大家好,借贵宝地发个帖子。我刚刚开了一个dayhome 在north gate 附近, 自己的孩子一岁多,希望更多的小朋友加入,一起见证成长。full time , part time or drop in 都可以。 如果符合条件可以帮助您申请government subsidy.虽然是刚刚开始,但看护祖国的花骨朵是个良心活。把你的宝宝交给我,图个放心。一句话,可靠!需要可联系我7809837382
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2017-6-23 22:09 | 显示全部楼层

5 ~2 O# n$ b* C+ w7 W+ E& v0 n" v) E" _$ Z
Hi there, I am a passionate child care educator and a wonderful dayhome in lauderdale community with full time and part time spaces available .My dayhome is accredited through Child Development Dayhome and is monitored on a regular basis. It is located on 129 Ave and 113 St, 5 minutes driving from yellow head and north gate. I offer flexible hours and subsidy is available for family who qualify.
5 X3 x3 t7 E( G. l/ L
  y8 C' S( {1 \- u& e& jI am mother of one and registered nurse back home . Both my husband and I have :
+ w1 }  o8 b8 R2 E" i7 d, D5 w+ F% t; ^+ p+ |- _/ v
- Updated First Aid/CPR
. {$ t; C( e7 \* _8 h  _6 h  M- Child intervention check
% i: c! R& K4 {5 v- Police clearance record
2 m: Q, e; D1 M1 P! U: ?4 \3 E4 N* g7 M  |0 c
I offer quality childcare, my place is like home away from home. I love kids, love cooking and craft. I would like to have kids who can play and grow up with mine. I like to encourage lots of outdoor playing if the weather is nice. When the weather is not great, I would like to do some active and creative playing in-door. I understand parents concern regarding the diets of their children. I will provide an environment where food will be nourishing and made of whole ingredients, not just empty calories or packed with chemicals and preservatives. I believe in a balanced food with a little of everything in moderation. I will always make sure water and fresh fruit available between the meals for your little one to graze( depends on their age). I will typically serve milk and water , I won't generally serve juice only if the parents request.
) ~- ?9 N  J$ K  m4 @2 _. D+ V- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks  (follow Canadian food guide). 5 W& u0 C0 l  t$ I" Z7 W
- Age appropriate craft, toys and educational activities. ( i4 ^: j; \, U- O3 q/ H7 |
- Everyday outdoor play
' N! ^. ]$ E1 S: ~% Y+ D-Bilingual environment (Chinese and English) if your little one interested to learn another language
2 h; t! d3 ~; c6 a9 M3 u! ~* h0 x" F& v$ j* ^0 e
I consider myself to be a safety minded person, especially when it comes to children, I have a life-time experience work in the hospital and children. I renew my first aid and basic life support certificate every year so that your kid will be in a good hand.
/ R) o  l; a6 ~5 O+ N: B+ h3 M. I: g1 Y0 t) @# {$ r) j
I would like to totally 2 to 3 children for tons of attention and one on one time. If you think my family is suitable to your kids, please feel free to contact me to set up a time and see if I am the right fit for your child! ' a) D8 o' @8 E% {3 i
Thank you :)
4 P: z1 s1 c: d% |1 B
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2017-6-28 23:09 | 显示全部楼层
Happy Canada day!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-19 12:55 , Processed in 0.122244 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.