埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1098|回复: 1

有没有人买房遇到过legal title not registered的情况???

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2016-8-29 18:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
问下前辈们,买的新condo,律师告知我的房子legal title not registered, 所以在房子register以前还要付mortgage的利息....
/ U5 G' J6 B0 \8 y4 \) t& A请问这种事情常见吗???一般register要多久呢??+ t, X+ L3 u9 |* X2 R; t3 y. p1 C( u1 x
谢谢!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2016-9-9 13:01 | 显示全部楼层
If the condo is situated in Alberta, that's rare unless the condo has not been built yet. I don't think you can get mortgage unless you have the title to the unit, because the bank would be at risk too. Normally, the developer transfer the title to you first but will register a caveat against your title until your money is transferred to them from the bank. The bank also has to register against the title when loaning you the money, to secure their interest in the property. If this is a new development, the developer has not yet register the condo plan, then i don't think you will need to invoke the mortgage for now, just have to pay a deposit to hold the right to purchase. After all, no lawyer will give free advice here, go get your own lawyer. I can msg you a contact if you need.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-25 05:33 , Processed in 0.095965 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.