埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2346|回复: 0

Reprinted】 【26 years old if you are not married, please come take a look ..

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-4-25 23:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
1, original capital balance of your love, not telling anyone love.
7 p6 M3 L  B( \4 N- M- z* T1 K 2, working hard point does not matter, exhausting than starving to death, at least nothing to be ashamed. & Y; a/ a( R4 m  t+ k8 w3 s
3, reserve funds and energy, parents age has been high, to ensure that their hospice. $ i- a. \& \1 `, Q- y
4, everything gains and losses do not mind too much, because the remaining time of your youth not much fun most important. + O$ @/ T4 k! K  _. O, i. P
5, smoking certainly will affect their health,juicy couture bags, if for smoking cessation and heart disorders that cause loss of down more. 9 h  j3 ~+ ?' @3 n7 \' Z
6, do the right amount of exercise, but other than sex.
8 c: x. Y2 F% M" J" x 7, not necessary, no need to look at some Korean dramas like the movie, because we are not a baby.
, d5 e/ Q( V' v' d, B 8, not to a star as the idol on the ground, such as Article VII. . @. t+ x0 X7 X% s0 z
9, not playing a child temper, frequently would leave for work, because you need the job, rather than the job needs you. * M' v, ~1 x' i, P! A- [; H
10, strangers have to pretend to look stupid, a beggar may have unusual experiences, deserve our respect. + N" N2 w" g" S. l7 X) @  c( _" V, y% \
11, usually after a meal even if you only use the sleeve Cengceng mouth, but also make your own bed and clean up, nothing more than his own bed to keep you warm.
$ W% i" A% R9 _4 r 12, if you have friends to borrow money, do not worry tell him you how difficult the economy, first said he was not concerned about what had happened, even if symbolic. : y5 {( c% V2 i, H. T  U$ ?2 o
13, a friend getting married is a happy thing, no need to go home quietly after the tragedy alone.
, i4 r0 a1 k3 s% X! Q  }- m 14, at least more like an art, or your life will not pursue.
% d. z8 i: \1 m0 M: C, ]6 r 15, must be tempered warm and does not know which day you may need to icy weather, wear a thin suit or an evening at the banquet.
& I! T/ g4 {- }2 Z" ]% D8 M! D 16, if your girlfriend suddenly put on the outside of her means jewelry,abercrombie pas cher, please consciously leave her.
( |" n2 s, J& s 17, and an opposite sex \, puts the rhythm out of the room, this anti-sense each other's noble personality of your contempt. 7 P/ E4 s9 B3 R. _- ]# ~
18,ralph lauren hoodies, if you are not anxious to have children, personality is more important than the physical pleasure, do not go to bed easily with others.
- B6 g- L7 [; V% f' w! g 19, who ignores those who prefer not to curse or the love of strangers who hold stereotypes of people who do not quality, not fit with your exchange. 5 O* D* ?4 u1 V! C# g
20, self-expansion is just a temporary tool for fun, tell your mind to know their own and trauma.
: Y9 k# u" E. r2 n9 i0 y 21, smiled like the words of praise you, not a conspiracy that has been seeking to know human nature is ugly, they can not fight back with envy and praise you, do not take it seriously.
8 q& R5 s- R4 O6 H' v" K' F 22, if you have too much spare time, you can try writing a novel, and then take the matter to friends to see, if they do not see you give him money. ) e# @- {( p6 O% `' V( x
23, to learn a lot, ever believe that they are young, and even over 40 years old, put the young have to pretend. ' |# l1 M" _9 [7 ^
24, if you're a man, and the cause of no improvement, do not fall in love not to get married, realistic, and work hard to start it. , J0 J" c  ^* g$ _3 v# g. o
25, getting married friends to pay attention,ed hardy soldes, and also sleeping in your pillow married to another person, he / she is no longer a passer, but your relatives,chaussures converse, you first need to consider not love and do not love, it can not be tolerated. ; _2 H# n% T. W1 p
26, credit card debt in time also, since you will have a direct impact on future loans, according to exhaust.
! ?. {9 b, h+ |7 \$ m, z) M% `) L 27, should be ideal, if only to learn how to make tomato scrambled eggs.
4 [" Q0 p( U5 D( t- X2 A 28, no need to love before marriage, a very tough battle, if one day she / he and gone, you both life and wealth. & ]8 f! Q# a: F
29, when love does not have the time, you wish it to say, not to hate it, because who are loved, missed two people have the responsibility, but no copies destined Bale.
% D  c2 d8 q7 e( I 30, Do not sorrow say it, everyone has their own story. Not live to cherish the memory of yesterday, but to wait for the hope, so that everyone can see you strong. ! q3 B1 Y( R  F+ a0 M( G
31, not to mention your favorite who still has a long life, no one can predict tomorrow. Perhaps your love is still waiting for you the next second.
! }: R5 \; n: g+ h 32,t-shirts baby milo, said breaking up the time not to noisy. After all, two in together for so long, he will be sad points. Only his wiser not want to restrict your or his future. Leave on the future, or a friend. Everyone has their own helplessness.
5 z( E5 v% A* s 33, life will meet the four people: yourself, you have to love people, you have to love people, and you have people share my whole life, met the same person, attention, and really have to cherish, you're very lucky . " c, q7 [% }) Q/ ?; U8 O+ K
34, ibid, otherwise, please do not be sad, sorry, you are passing encountered appear only in the world so much, who met you, and you know who they met.
* {# X1 s  ~- g$ v  C, _, w) m 35, clearly knows the sea will not dry, stone will not rot, to not be old, it will not waste; Even if it will also live to see the time. A promise, when they should be careful not to promise the promise can be realized, it is better promise can not do, can not be done anyway, casual does not matter.
- y* s$ f0 W& J 36, please remember: \- s1 Z' ?2 E* o4 ~1 y8 u; W+ U" K: l+ G
37, when we have to love obstruction was encountered when parents should lay down their heat, cold acceptance have to think about, the parents love us too, parents have only one, but a friend has a lot.
: Q- n3 v  @+ R5 \" l, G 38, ibid, but parents should not have to give up, and then run away, so the idea really was too naive, and comrades to remember a word: mother and father, the great, they always love us, Hooray!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 02:53 , Processed in 0.059841 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.