埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 9787|回复: 2

Growth is the maturation process (Luo Chao)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-3-12 23:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
one of the six characteristics of immature people who do not because you 7 ]9 S7 V% E6 \& v  V( V% M$ L
older and mature, not because of your age, small and immature, as long as you face the challenge again and again, again and again to overcome the difficulties you can gradually matured to success.
4 L- H% P& W4 W8 n. F 1, immediately to return 1 y. r: z$ q- Y% ^1 _
do not want to pay, not the original wait, give up, never give up those who win and winners never give up!
" ^' v+ T/ r: N8 S! c% Z) G' \+ O4 } 2, poor attitude $ Y6 E  L% d$ Y+ Q. |
(1) each get a chance to see the opportunities they are always difficult, always say no!
3 Q6 Z5 G5 f/ H* t, s (2) always want to get rich is by no means easy to get something valuable ed hardy clothing, valuable things never let you easily get, the Olympic champion is the overnight success of it? They just get in the game people just recognition of their training results too! \# P' [' J& a9 A  u$ z, ?
3, no self 4 ^7 k2 a/ P- i' q
(1) do not want to change their old way of thinking & A( c% }0 J2 q6 Y. g: {! p
difference between people is the most fundamental difference between ways of thinking, we want to be successful, it must change our way of thinking first, and then change our behavior, do one thing you light to see the difficulties, even thought you can succeed, you will become it does not become a miracle? The old way of thinking: they were asked to return, poor attitude, difficulty to give up the power of perseverance is invincible! Old behavior: watching TV, drinking, boring entertainment, playing cards, chess, ( @2 ]0 W1 i, F. g0 b5 ?; T
(2) like to talk behind other people,
- O$ ~9 @4 A5 f  h# P5 k# c3 S3 j: Y idlers we call such people, and so we do not Listen do not say mass, even if your argument is right, then did little good for you! - M# @; y% |: r  O' Q2 t8 D
(3) often complain that the negative behavior
' L, M; s1 @! v1 h: ] person can not be perfect, more or less shortcomings, if not a matter of principle, we see the good side ralph lauren homme, more importantly, you can not always to see the faults of others, even if your complaint is right, you do not complain, because winners never complain, complain about those who never succeed! ; x* I2 p0 q, X/ w8 Z! L
4, refuse to learn, refused to change the world . t$ l" U( ]) S$ s. j
twenty-first century the most significant of the three special startled are: speed, variable, crisis, and our response is: learning to change a business nike air max, you learn faster , the faster you change, the sooner your success in today's competitive business is actually a talent competition, talent competition is the learning ability of the competition. Now is the era of Dances with Wolves, you want to succeed, you must first become a wolf! Now the rich man, in five years 80% will go bankrupt, you want to succeed, you must learn
% c- A( S8 g6 u; V3 X8 r  \ learning × change = Success 7 \+ \0 I* ]: Q
10 × 0 = 0 2 y- v8 X& y  G& |/ W
0 × 10 = 0 5 ~4 w9 N" ]: X4 H: K8 B' ]
10 × 1 = 10 & W* _( ]3 @+ z9 p# f' N( Z
1 × 10 = 10
6 G  {! b; a3 s1 U! C+ z 10 × 10 = 100   ^0 h8 p0 Y, \1 a7 f
3, are often swayed by emotion   q2 s8 F6 x& d
how much the world's tragedy, the fear is how many people occurred between the intolerable, some people encounter something on the fly into a rage, bristle 2 C3 I- k$ `/ k
five factors in the success of the first major factor is the ability to control their emotions, the second largest is health, and the third is time management, fourth, financial management, five is a good deal with interpersonal relationships 2 I6 d: j7 U$ v, i. f! W
three tips:   g9 e. e1 }1 _) g- @
First, concern for others than himself,
5 G1 L* k3 l: P. L4 H! L, r2 @/ e second, third and not more than three, that is, not blame, do not complain, do not criticize and praise, more praise, more inclusive, . m( N  q  [7 m' `
third is a good listener, good at communication! Learned ignorance and indifference than passion!
' P8 e/ l6 i# S% p  S 4, do not want to learn, self-righteous, there is no zero mentality
; t6 t3 E! C2 G China National Quality and magnesium at a difference of five years and other developed countries, . v: a* s. v. j) T( B
first indicator is an engineer, the proportion of doctors,
3 F6 D& o$ F7 J& p7 {7 G: X; n The second is the proportion of national investment in education, + H! G! E$ ]( f  a4 _
third is the national investment in learning time, those who are self-righteous people who do not learn that any self-righteous people who are difficult to learn to be successful
# B9 r8 Y2 D6 R through four stages: + {2 v3 W* y/ R1 y0 B8 D% c
do not learn: No I do not know 8 B0 K1 i7 t) O& r. x; @( \' g( ?
friends learn a bit: I do not know + D! e0 H- m1 x. g8 H8 ~4 h
has been known about for a stage to learn; knowledge of the 0 {4 V6 {) f( n8 H& X
known most mature stage: it is not zero
, X4 _; @  [5 |' w) H friends know the mentality of everyone are important, and a sponge if not the original water squeezed, can not suck a lot of water, who return to zero as fast as possible, who will be more able to succeed.
* _9 s& l- _5 F( Y 5, to judge things by instinct, not based on facts
( c, B/ s" B( W in our lives a lot of people say do not judge the facts, but by instinct: I thought. . . I think. . . . 0 n, d# t' A6 P& S2 O$ N
6, things do not rely on faith, relying hide
6 l- w1 `: X9 Q5 ~' g life for myself, and no one else alive, someone else's mouth, long in someone else's body, how other people would like to say how to say, you can stop, no one for the guidance of their mistakes and take responsibility, and the reality is a good man in many divisions, ( z: F. H$ [1 q0 F4 Y
side of the world's population is 5%, while 95%, 5% of the successful people who failed were called before crazy fool, radio and even in the presence of mad inventors carried to a mental hospital to
! D9 ^- V# M5 n" C+ D because we do not like too many people live with, so we are willing to lonely, lonely, people to laugh! & B3 B/ N$ S/ X$ d/ ^* c) o! P5 Z9 H
Yesun two sell the donkey story. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
" X0 p3 F  X0 ~9 X4 e" W II, who battle over the Ten immature
' u4 i( \1 N+ w- y 1, remove the mask of false positive actions
7 i+ y" `9 @" x5 M3 f not only learning, every day reading the meeting; ! M% r" v1 ]. g7 R. o1 X! O8 [
only say quit, I want action ......, ...... I is not do; 7 n% Y8 ]# p/ s( I; w( k1 z$ {4 l
know but can not, know that is very important to him, just do not do it, that can not mean it does not know!
" @/ G( e5 {; x0 O$ |0 c/ T8 t! o the biggest secret of success is action, action, action,,, want to be like the dead juicy couture handbags, so people do not die, followed by taking action to feel natural to
6 I6 N% e; t8 }. n 2, out of the life cycle of ( k# W5 q* |( a0 ?
(1) bullied on the outside, take the family home to murderous, this is a incompetent performance
0 J- S. a: U/ p/ q (2) someone wronged you, you have to times of revenge
" e7 Q/ G4 p5 ?0 i4 ^3 C 3, often choose not to avoid difficulties
1 }  [5 ~0 l" m  Z8 @# [4 |. R think of ways to overcome difficulties, but to escape, 6 w( D  ?( d+ x
Lincoln said: You avoid the difficulties today, and tomorrow you will encounter juicy couture sale, 9 A- q( d/ Q0 C1 o: {) p7 S3 ~
you want to leave your comfort and way of thinking, as a comfortable environment will make you do not want to change,
) E0 u) H: e$ `& B: k( \6 D if you do not want to change you will be changed! : t# n" F; T$ a5 b- R! ~- y+ y
first bitter sweet, bitter is sweet; sweet in the bitter, sweet but also bitter
6 E5 u+ M+ K) P3 g  _# U0 v6 C you are young free music, your old and no music!
( J  s( f. }' o$ K/ H0 I  _ If the result is happy, you have to bear the immediate pain in every possible way; if the result is painful, you should strive to avoid the immediate pleasure!
. v$ g1 R8 D* W* {; J- P1 z today, what kind of book you see what kind of tape to listen to and what kind of people together to decide what you are going after five years of people
. d2 w, B: _( c2 k 4, throw away your fantasy, set your dreams + I/ C1 R6 d* c! }: k
naive, unrealistic fantasy that, deep in our hearts deepest desire is to dream, the dream can be achieved, of all human achievement is a dream come true result, many of our lives is not dream, a man has a dream and then will continue to move forward, continue forward, he is no matter how others see the 7 Q1 P# u# g( [3 H! X8 O
5 moncler manteaux, do not have the power to change a shred of doubt : R( F; X* _+ Q0 v. t" Q1 M2 H3 u, v
reason we win, no rich, not rich because we thought you to be successful, must change, as long as you progress a little bit every day, month, year, five years later, you have much change? % R' ]/ f+ w) S; }8 s3 V+ K$ h0 c% F
6, not to enrich the life of your brain trivia 7 ?  t( T2 g! P9 s' F3 c  c
We all have these four things: 1 V4 V* }4 J3 _6 v) |* K+ h( A. q
important not urgent
6 d( }# V' a4 o/ M& A important is not urgent , s# e1 _$ H( q5 x4 O
A sort of thing: It is important urgent, do today until tomorrow, and immediately to complete the emergency is not important, you have to stand down !
$ @$ c; h$ d" m" N% x B sort of thing: It is important not urgent, you have to develop appropriate procedures, as unimportant trivia is not urgent, you take it immediately kicked out of our living area! ; g/ k. d+ T( @+ ]3 K/ I
to give you one sentence: Everyone should cultivate the habit of productivity, we want our experience, time and money spent on top of the most productive, our habits should give us an increase in assets, not liabilities
9 S2 [: j, r0 l& S 7 Do not overlook the loss of time, many people have said
, d$ B$ s! x5 g9 j- C9 U: [3 t; Oh, I was twenty, I was only thirty-something, the world's most precious asset is time, and many poor people are wasting their time, you have to with the efficiency of manual, developed every night to do tomorrow, so you can save 2-3 hours a day, a week more than the others you 5-7 days , c) b: f& \9 P* z# g8 x
8, not to escape but to dare to face - `2 E3 c4 B' P; Z4 |5 ^
of failure is not your incompetence, you do not need to own grief, \make mistakes, you make mistakes a lot and you will be successful, winners are able to accept their own failures and mistakes clean up the mess, they see the difficulties as a challenge
/ l7 L( N5 T# n# g0 I 9, before the ruin ruin your lazy lazy 1 G" ?3 O, `* E$ ?. y4 ^
were not successful for three reasons: the fear of success instinct, lazy, lazy, bad habits
" a5 ^/ u/ D* ^$ O3 _( k: thinking lazy, lazy behavior, when we stay away from the lazy, when we stay away from fear, when we change bad habits, we to stay away from poverty, away from defeat, , K5 u% ^) N: x$ d( j* D0 V
10, self-centered $ m& `5 o9 H4 L; W
do not care about others than himself, but you have to help others succeed you can succeed, when we encounter problems, you have to from three aspects to consider, first of all you have to stand in someone else's position, then the thing itself, and finally your own!
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-7-21 20:51 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 12:48 , Processed in 0.130341 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.