找回密码
 注册
查看: 1775|回复: 0

If a dog

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-26 22:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
When I was a foolish puppy, the every move will make you overjoyed. ' Y! i/ t/ S5 t
you referred to me as their own flesh and blood, call me to make little darlings. Although I had you a few anatomical pillows, chew on you so a lot of shoes, but we became the closest friends. / a  C- ?) w6 t( N+ e
Every time I "bad\
* I& u: p/ _8 Y1 W the number of nights I remember, I am in bed, nose cajole you, listen to you say a secret, saying that the ideal that nonsense. Oh, it was more than happy day. + E* A* v8 W% S, d, U
to join us in walking, running together, along with cruising together to buy ice cream (ice cream every time you eat, the ice cream cones left me, he began to say to the dog ice cream harmful).
: A$ Z8 H$ Q: Z$ s6 p& ^ you go to work, I will be basking in the sun, half-asleep in wait for you to go home, and sometimes dream of you, sometimes you think. 8 B6 l+ J& S2 ?1 ^8 D9 c2 j/ H
you more and more busy, in addition to work and began dating. I'm still waiting for you every day,sb dunk low, in your heart, comfort you when frustration; Whether you're right or wrong, I can only silently support you. " b8 Z4 ^, D2 [) ~2 z" o
you go home, I am of course delighted; sniff out the joy of your love, I am even more ecstatic.
: T. \1 e- U! X( V7 s  C/ g# P* y her, now is your wife, and not like dogs, but I still welcome her.   }) R+ W3 p  \1 @) N3 w
I told her obedience is to try to use warm and touched her. You are happy, I will happy.
& ?! G4 z$ j! Z: g5 e* w8 ? baby born one by one, you and I equally excited.
* y* f4 W, T! o/ f7 a see their delicate pink skin, sniffing the smell of them, so that I feel is also a parent, I would also like to take care of them 呀. , T6 @6 e8 X; ^- o$ V4 m
But she,ralph lauren pony, and you are worried about the safety of children, finally, I am not being held in workplaces, is to give trapped in the cage. $ x$ Z, t- y# @8 u/ S! q
Alas, that is what I love them; love, yet I am imprisoned.
6 o$ S. }5 H, E! k- I children slowly grow up, I finally become their friends.
3 u8 q) q: _3 N they are inviting to my hair,juicy couture tracksuit, in fear the first step; they poke my finger with a small eye, curious to pull my ear research, but also passionately kiss me nose.
; [& _# F5 l, b* h1 d) c how they engage in, I have extremely welcome, after all, you have very little, and I play.
" f+ @8 l9 K; f4 K I am willing to pay their lives, to protect them. I will be drilling quilt, listening to their little troubles, little daydream, I will with them, waiting for you the key to open the door to go home every day sound.
; ], w0 O, Q( c) v* x In the past, a friend asked you have dogs, you will wait from the wallet out of my photos, excitedly speak in our story. ( @7 I/ _" p! ]! l8 g+ j, B
the past few years, you only "ah," heard, to change the subject; I have also as early as your "little darlings" and change back to your keep a "dog."
: S/ T. f2 B$ c$ f" W, i; W I also note that, you take care of me spending and costs, began to frown the. ' L8 g8 `) @6 i9 H
Now, you have to transfer to other local work, the company rented the building for your pet are not allowed. 3 \# z, G2 D8 w& \2 g$ g' p
you for your "family" made a rational decision. Unfortunately, no one to remind you that long ago, I was your "family." ) D9 |  ?, [: m
not cruising for a long time, and I am really excited, until I entered the "SPCA\
: y0 X$ f# j6 f0 G3 B. B you fill out the documents, said: "I know you will for? to find a good home for 。"*** shrugged and looked helpless. 2 f. b4 r9 `# {, T- L4 \0 M
They know that even if there are birth certificate, to middle-aged dogs how to find a home remote.
7 W; [4 I' i/ m- K# K7 P your son screaming: "Dad, do not let them take my dog!" You have to tamper with his fingers, he finally agreed to let go of my collar. ) T0 f$ c- v9 x; @4 c9 K4 z! `3 Y
I am really worried for him, I am afraid you just for him on a course will make his life of friendship, loyalty,christian louboutin sale, love, responsibility, and the need to respect all life on the value of skepticism.
0 f; V" r$ H, |& d you left collar and belt, avoiding my eyes, patted me on the head when saying goodbye.
; [: ?& h- j' a4 m hurry to meet you, take a look at the table, time is running out; I do not have a meeting, but the situation seems the same. * j: A  Q$ T2 Z8 C
you are gone, about 2 *** up and say you know a few months ago to transfer their own, why do not they try to find tenants for my good families? They
2 x* S& i  `8 `9 { shook his head and said: "outrageous!."
2 Q. r" J; N2 Q5 u6 t3 I' v6 [' P *** too busy to death, but it is to look after us. Of course, every day food supply, but, I have lost their appetite for a long time. % ?4 e8 ^& T0 X! ]9 |3 g6 ?
Initially, no one has approached the "cell\; {* m4 f! X) ?! u  X0 h5 y
Later, I began to look forward to will be good-hearted people who want to adopt me,ed hardy clothing, anyone, as long as I rescued from a nightmare to go like. 5 A+ W4 v* [, r& S( E' \: c
Finally, I understand that I will not be the center other puppies opponent? are lively and lovely, there is no burden, I started a long-term reduction in the "cell," a corner,abercrombie hoodies, quietly waiting for.
* n8 e2 }7 d0 C( w8 M) e some day, working hours ago, I heard footsteps come to me with her, me? over the long corridor, into a room. Static like heaven like a room. : w! @# n+ Y- C1 w/ ~- I
She put my table, rubbing my ears and told me not to be afraid. My heart pounded $ p9 f1 r+ q2 d4 x* T8 z
jumping, the next step will assess what is secret, but a bit relieved.
3 E: |* G4 J# Y2 p, s4 l made prisoners the day seems to come to an end.
1 J1 s" D4 p6 b" ] my nature do not change when I saw her pick up the needle side edge tears, they began to fear for her 2 c' l+ b( M& b" x9 @3 ]
I plainly to her emotions, as I plainly the same as yours.
( ~# A+ b) `" Z0 N I gently licked her hand to comfort her, just as you used to comfort them.
4 L5 @. W+ M/ D1 P her professional manner the needle slid into veins, tingling with a burst of cool liquid flowing over my whole body.
! d5 V' h; r$ n9 s2 s* D" T I was tired, lie down, sleepy, and looked up at her loving eyes, I murmured complain: "The outrageous!"
# q2 a0 c! S- x) X; c do not know if she can read, or understood, and hugged me and , sorry to say I'm sorry.
9 h! x: ^9 y. y& ~  g- v hurriedly explained everything to ensure that I do not suffer, do not be abandoned. + I2 H/ L) M0 R" C5 V
I went to a place filled with love, full of light, would be the world more than this for me.
) w" D4 ]( j( |9 C" U: n) d I used the last minutes air force, heavily Baile Bai Mei, want to tell her that the phrase "outrageous!" is not right, she said, is the owner of my favorite saying. 2 o; ^+ g6 h6 l. x7 J, Z2 y
I will always miss you and will always wait for you. I hope you all come across a lifetime, are like you and I are humane, are like you and I are loyal.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-4 23:22 , Processed in 0.178226 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.