埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2175|回复: 0

God Bless China, the world could love, just heard the news of (turn)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-26 22:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Originally intended to update today, but when I see the news, it is not a mood.
! Z# K4 n# S6 N4 z 2 \+ D# G0 c  C2 c) b
just connected to me in an interview with journalist friends of Sichuan phone, and she had just stepped down from the Mianzhu, this petite girl on the phone and I talked about seeing her situation, she only used 4 words to describe this: "Armageddon." She said she is almost unable to work, the tears have never put down, too tragic, and a one of the ruins everywhere crying voice, the same as the life-saving rescue team mad, but often can not save, just a photo to go along with a photograph, they dropped the camera to lend a hand, because that scene so that you can not stand watching. , g' o& @9 w$ n( [% m: \# S2 n! l
7 W% H$ y* n/ p3 i; S5 C/ ^
her and I said, she was a school scene saw her will never forget the scene, the school's main teaching buildings collapsed part of it, was in school, almost 100 children had been placed on the following . All primary students. Some of the fighters seems to be ruins of firefighters has been robbed out of a dozen children and more than 30 corpses, looking at those little, with a red scarf is no longer the child opened his eyes, she said that she suddenly felt the courage for what they said no.
* g" w, B4 k. X1 D# h 6 F& m6 r% d- m" p
However,ralph lauren pony, just to save the most critical moment, suddenly the ruins of school buildings because of aftershocks and the machines have taken place in mobile crane operation, may occur at any time re-collapse, and then enter the ruins and rescue is very dangerous,abercrombie hoodies, almost equal to die, The fire was under the command of death and an order for a person who immediately plunged into the debris coming out, and have to wait until after the collapse of stability and access,juicy couture tracksuit, but this time, several of the soldiers yelled out of the ruins just found a child. # Q5 H, d6 Y' ]

; e; Z& R1 d. I+ t0 X8 a several soldiers heard on the matter, and turned around again to fall in., when the collapse occurred, and a huge concrete block on to the subsidence in sight, then look inside a few of the soldiers immediately transferred to the other fighters stubbornly pin down, two to help pull in the above, the last on the ruins of soldiers had been dragged a safe zone, one just out of the ruins of a child soldier would kneel down and cry, right drag with his people saying that you let me rescue one, let me beg you to rescue one! I can then save one! 3 B, r# e% b$ r. `4 C, V4 u3 l6 M4 B
0 ^3 h- c2 K3 n" t9 ]
to see this situation all cried, but everyone can not do anything, only watch as the ruins of the second collapse. Later, those few children, or to dig, but only one is still alive, looking at a young soldier who survived the holding that little girl cried in the rain and ran toward the tent where the rescue,ed hardy clothing, she had been choke with sobs.
- H8 l# |4 N& `' R* G 4 C) J+ z4 x' I3 }6 |
I can not imagine that the phone has been so thrilling at the time the case how do a tragic scene, I only know that this is true, and, now, at the epicenter of the quake region, such a thing is still duplicate place, on the Tonight, I sat in a comfortable room, for the first time realized that I should do something, although I can not go to the scene, but I should do some things within its power?
1 N1 {$ w9 q, `. R0 M; G& z2 m' K, c
' S  W4 g& a/ @ So my eyes tears in my eyes, first of all made this a blog, I know that this can not be what Bo-wen practical help,christian louboutin sale, but I think this is the most convenient, I can do now to the first things a Man Although there is no power, but at least I can let more people pay attention to this matter. Only completed the first thing, only second and third parts.   v3 R. n% ?) b) C( u% t

' ^& v, h, ^$ C5 c) p; I God Bless China, Love in the World. My friends, whether you have any side conditions, as long as they can help the affected areas, hoping that we will soon pay for the action,sb dunk low, Mozambique and not for doing good, an article, one dollar donation is a kind of support, 2008 is bound to be Jiao Hui year of glory and disaster, disaster is the Chinese people's land, the glory of the Chinese people's heart.
6 i7 ~8 b# r+ e+ t' W0 o6 @ ) r! i& ?4 I' n7 S* {2 M
the Internet to find, can not but be made up, take a look at the following distressing pictures, I hope Members can reproduced and contribute some of my power bar. 4 J% f- d( c. F0 J
; O' o' A& Y6 V8 \. h

. N. s( h# f$ Y. J# t: i+ V$ P moment of silence for the children Sorry, we did not protect you, I'm sorry, I just can not imagine you in the darkness of the ruins waiting for the fear of death, you still so small, I'm sorry, really sorry to let you experience the pain.
! d" z" h# S* I can now only hope that in heaven there is Lang Lang's book just as sound.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 00:49 , Processed in 0.250426 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.