注册
查看: 1782|回复: 0

How the pursuit of a woman like the way

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-26 19:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Women like to tell the truth ......
- B& Q0 U  V+ I) t" R" ] Anthony: "You marry me ?"...... a few weeks later, Mattie leda:" Your last words are not a joke? If not, I am willing. "so They were married. / x! v1 P- ]# J0 {- S( }
This is the French film "" Barber of men "" in the plot, which combines a simple and direct so miserable and not believe it. But who can say that such a love does not exist? Since all things worldly contacts are likely to become simple and straightforward, why love must be repeatedly twists and turns?. m- R1 n3 O- r1 q. i! [# @
want to immediately feel the love,ed hardy clothing, and so one may wish to try. fruit and non fruit fell to the second, the courage to come up with a man emotionally is very necessary. For a woman, why should always take your time.
4 r! _1 j" q* g% q6 v line is OK, no that is not work, rather than waiting to the time when a woman refuses, it is better now tell the truth. of course not be the same destination in different cars, earlier also asked to clearly avoid misuse of each other's future.
8 k) l0 q/ T; p/ H men in the pursuit of color this way, should pay special attention to two points. First, the object choice. If the woman's character is an extremely shy person within, then this is an embarrassment in her. In her view,ralph lauren pony, men's spade a spade might be like is to let her go to bed or to make a choice, the result most likely will be fruitless.
$ P, ]' K+ I- ~  \1 w Second, take time to obtain the answer. Anthony's success lies not in his place and so much charm, but in his turn, the body time to leave and return to grasp just right. At this point, the actual is an invisible psychological warfare between the two sides. gives a woman a little time to reflect on both her heat to quell an upsurge of Chad, but also leave enough for both sides of the face. not only the future will be no results, at least for a friend, or doing the. " br>$ y  ^5 M9 g- ~3 q% w0 a: L; ]5 n
women like ...... romantic
! i. |$ t) J: U3 ~/ O "broken house of love must be very nice." This is a noble lady WAVE Xia Jack showed identity of the poor wretch to say. "" millions of pounds " ; "In the eyes of a woman more like a joke." M7 e4 D9 Q) H# T  H% T2 m6 V
romantic is the exclusive love, a woman is a romantic hero, of course, women like the way the pursuit of romantic love in the sky like an eagle in flight, do not understand men, no doubt create a romantic love have been forgotten in the corner, the success of love the story never missed the romantic atmosphere.4 d0 i" H2 f6 C/ u5 ~! Z
Two years ago there was the story spread quite far. a small staff every day, go to a nearby bakery to buy on behalf of selling lottery tickets, each time he would to that beautiful woman clerk, said: "If I were in the ribbon , I will marry your wife. "so for seven years, but no one imagined that he really does win a prize. He also turned out to marry the girl clerk. romantic point was not very good?
- [$ ]) k, ?9 H* s3 H6 C Hamburg in Germany are 25-year-old young man, his girlfriend for a long time to recover can not afford to have courage in the dark to her confession, and eventually he decided to marry his words recorded into a recording sent to her. "This is really an amazing accident !, "she exclaimed with,juicy couture tracksuit, and two days later married her. romantic can also fill clumsy.; n% |% k/ z# f( @
home restaurant chef unmarried is more peculiar ways. His girlfriend was particularly fond of chicken. Thus, he devotes himself to her in a golden roasted chicken sent. In the only chicken, she found a Zhang courtship of the note. girlfriend pleasantly surprised, how could you refuse him then? ! N% ~  p8 K% @
women are born with the situation types, their love is more like a dream instead of living. romance is a means of dreams, only dreams for a man to get the opportunity to have a woman.! X/ Z" y4 p3 d0 |9 P! f0 b! P+ p# J
women like ...... repeatedly
' ~2 b+ w& U* g: j heard that psychologists in particular loves to play the game mad in mice. They press a bell, and so on out mice after patted it, and then a bell, but this is feeding the animals to eat, and so repeated again and again the rats have learned to like the tone of the imposed significance. When the tone sounded again, they will be happy to accept the award came wagged his tail. this is exactly what they are holding a whip, and so repeatedly, until the rats on the ring again love-fear, until finally induced madness.0 u! P+ b& X' R+ i
woman apparently very much like this game. The object is just the game changed to a man from the mouse. they really know how to pay attention to controlling tempo and intensity, they do not want to make the spirit of a man's mad, but to make men love them, and love crazy .
, a& F9 X2 Z' E  [) k$ R4 @. J and so we often see men in the pursuit of a woman was tortured very tough battle. the feelings of respect, women in particular know how to make or to lengthen the end of this process could have a short, but like the man from the bottom of the heart This back and forth in pursuit of their own,christian louboutin sale, time and again rejected, once again meeting up and catching.* E2 R3 K+ z" O( L% ^0 O( C
women do not have any sourness. because they are entrusted to men of their own just a little uneasy. After all, only at this stage, a man will dedicate themselves, who had seen a man as a woman could do so at hand energy.  M: U! o/ W+ N! r; z9 O
Flirting Scholar may be only legend, but the story of three laugh let our hearts to see a woman deep in the share of a little bit abnormal psychology. But having said that, women are also much better than this requirement, since the women like it, Men also felt that the value of this game is still Manyou interesting.1 ]8 F8 l" ^$ z# U9 Q- K% v/ o
the United States has a young Wellington on the phone to her girlfriend to marry him, she did not agree, but also not refused. so he took the microphone watch watches, will marry him once every five minutes. 11:0020 the morning to 16:40 pm,sb dunk low, a total of 54 times the request for a period of five hours and twenty minutes. Finally the lady finally agreed to his request. In fact, his girlfriend for the first time in his marriage proposal could be promised him, and torment of her nature made her boyfriend such a long time. This is a woman, they like to repeatedly pursue, like men, love them like crazy.- k1 H: z9 ?4 h( k" N4 H" r
women like ...... sweet
$ |" z" u! E' a2 Z( B "But you do not not realize that a good long time now, I have your friendship has matured into a deeper feeling --- a kinds of more beautiful, more pure, more sacred feeling. how to say should we do? Will it be love it? ". a5 L$ S2 R* w
Clark 9 @4 @' L* X/ ~  Z( Q9 w" A
year. Gable in "troubled times" in the lightly whisper I do not know Wing captured the hearts of the "beautiful woman\misleading to talk of love is just a man, a woman listening to a game.
9 Z+ i% J: Z. w+ g In reality, women like to sweet talk another physical reasons, according to a not very scientific reports, an average of hearing and hearing a woman's stamina is much higher than men, that women are to capture the voice and prolonged use of hearing has a unique advantage that makes the language a woman has a natural tendency, which is rather like eat so eat, drink so fond of, can sing so love to sing.
1 b1 x; W! h4 m4 w right woman,abercrombie hoodies, love this stuff too empty, can not be seen or touched. hug and kiss can only 1:00, forever always required to wait, so it seems real love lips together. After all, hear the voice of love received the answer of love.
/ _% H. ?% d3 |0 D& R modern Romeo Juliet rarely have the opportunity to stand in the windows of modern long-Yin Yu hymns, modern Juliet did not because time is lost on the sweet talk of longing.
" B3 G' c% y/ c3 Y3 g French romance is well known, a French man spent a whole year of time to carefully observe his girlfriend's love for music. Then he took her special favorite of the 29 songs recorded on tape, every song later he recorded a few words on the situation, then, finally, to propose to her. listening to tapes of his girlfriend did not hesitate to marry her. Jullien. cable black music, a carpenter's son actually won the mayor's wife dignified De Ruina The favor is really due to the situation even in the garden in the words is too wonderful.: h2 e/ L' x+ s) P( Z6 s1 R
there James. Bond, after decades of decline rather than a spy de Bergerac, he rely on to win the beautiful heart? Maybe Roger. Moore's lines will make people understand that one: "I heard people say, This restaurant has the most beautiful of the beautiful city ...... ah! I saw that beauty is that you know 啦! "
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-4 20:51 , Processed in 0.191806 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.