注册
查看: 1031|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Field Operator - Balzac

[复制链接]
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-15 10:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position Overview  5 Y; O1 b  o# F9 `) M9 z" w6 `
The Field Operator is responsible for monitoring production in field locations surrounding the Balzac Gas Plant facility (10 minutes north of the Calgary city limits; 30 km from the downtown core). This position works a 35 day shift rotation, which includes 12 hour days/nights and 9 hour training days. This role is bound by the terms of the Collective Agreement (Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Local 773).
6 I. |/ }8 K/ Y0 T; D% fJob Duties/Responsibilities  6 H9 X) ]# P# F& ^
-  Display competency with operations procedures checklists and critical procedures;
, K; L! I; Y& j-  Provide day to day control of producing wells, pipelines and associated production equipment;
. O& m' U2 X9 Z/ N9 l7 ~% W-  Make and carry out recommendations to maximize production, minimize operating costs and eliminate downtime;
$ T5 N3 Y+ z3 W. j  x! F3 s" b" m8 v% u-  Ensure all field related activities are completed safely, on schedule and in an environmentally safe and cost effective manner; , C, @3 B( m. X# w) p4 Y! y
-  Comply with all EH&S, Corporate and Regulatory rules and procedures. Report any unacceptable conditions and incidents;
  n' ?( f' ~: a+ w( D-  Work in a team-oriented atmosphere and contribute to the ongoing success of the Balzac Complex; ! s  d2 O! U4 r3 `
-  Know and understand the Nexen Canadian Oil & Gas "Our Culture" statement; & N8 B( N6 w" J+ _
-  Support the Responsible Care Ethics and Guidelines; 6 {' A8 V2 x$ X: F
-  Respect the community in which we work in; . e4 P& }& ?& Z$ R
-  Participate in the Field Accountability Agreement; + X# d. q+ o" A
-  Act as a leader and coach to others;
  ?# L2 T2 t3 p3 a0 U-  Upward progress through the Field Operator Progression System is also an expectation of this role.  * Y! C. t" m; J1 D
Education/Experience  
$ t) {2 G1 z1 Y9 x( u; E' l0 o+ K - Grade 12 diploma or equivalent in training and experience; 2 C4 `& q- l5 o% \4 Z4 x" e
-  Minimum of 3 years' related experience operating sour gas wells, pipelines and compressors; 5 f) C$ o- O( {9 ]4 i/ N
-  Current H2S Alive certification or equivalent; " O4 ?& l, M% o4 G$ t! t) W' ^  A
-  Dependable, organized and self motivated; & V0 u9 L) t% s9 c# t; `
-  Strong initiative and problem solving skills;
' ?+ s  Q1 M0 @- ~& r# m1 i-  A willingness and ability to work in outdoor conditions.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-16 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
请问在哪里申请阿?非常感谢!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-8 21:07 , Processed in 0.149503 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.