找回密码
 注册
查看: 2184|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Client Services Representative - The Business Link

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-1 10:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The Business Link is a not-for-profit organization committed to the success of the entrepreneurial dream and fostering economic development for the benefit of Albertans.  5 M/ G- X2 G% j7 N! n

2 u3 ^& k$ T5 @6 N2 m8 p2 B1 T" m0 gOur mandate is to provide access to information and resources that will assist entrepreneurs and the small business community to start and grow their business. The Business Link’s toll-free business information line, web-based services, innovative uses of video conferencing technologies, and walk-in centers in Edmonton and Calgary ensure clients throughout Alberta have access to our many resources.; W' r( n$ _: s+ r
9 Q. y& E1 d# n0 H9 B" P
We are currently looking for a Client Services Representative to assist us with welcoming clients to our centre, recommending services based on their inquiry, coordinating office maintenance, administrative duties, and data entry.+ g1 j( N, {( I, J: a' R

+ s; w: U4 {' O7 Z8 ?" x6 tPosition Summary
& S# l& f( D* A, y+ O* V: Z+ x# E- F6 I& }* y1 I( j9 y
•        Providing exceptional client service to walk-in and phone clients of The Business Link and tenant organizations
$ j7 t/ V; L+ l: r, H/ Q2 T5 ~•        Keeping calendar of events up to date including arrangement and acceptance of new bookings and successful completion of scheduled meetings % u2 p* d3 h5 e9 Z
•        Working closely with the Business Marketing Officer to ensure that the front desk displays are in compliance with TBL’s marketing approach 3 h  z0 V3 g( M0 m" m
•        Promoting TBL products and services
8 I9 ]' z. i7 Z( j. A; z•        Accurately processing sales and performing daily cash balance
3 d5 g. d( N% Q6 J9 f•        Providing appropriate paperwork to account payables and receivables " [5 G7 T+ e' X/ X
•        Taking part in team and individual projects that will contribute to efficient provision of TBL’s services across Alberta
' t- `7 |' B, q# [9 o' o+ s•        Keeping accurate tracking of client interactions – data entry
  ?  N7 M5 P- y/ b3 ?•        Assisting with administration of the Guest Advisor Program 9 @4 L! K4 r$ |7 T5 q' X
•        Arranging catering for various meetings $ k* v' q7 \! Y4 k; I9 J
•        Opening and closing of The Business Link Office
5 _/ r9 \, Q3 g•        Ensuring that the front desk and boardrooms are clean, tidy, and stocked with supplies at all times
) T3 X8 x3 P, R3 l•        Other duties as assigned. - A- D5 W! m" }, t, O

6 ^7 e) d, M9 w
5 s/ l$ b- D$ z1 S* C" GIf you thrive in a fast paced, changing, entrepreneurial environment, and are a team player with exceptional customer services skills and ready to jump in and help the team, we would like to hear from you.
: N! c3 D0 |, }) x9 k% q
2 @. H" Z& d3 ^. [3 k' H# P 7 p& x1 R, C& }1 K
Qualifications- d3 O# ?* N; g1 _
5 ~! Q9 g0 Y5 q  s  w+ V6 C, i  B
Education and Experience! b6 p5 z! P' Y6 k  w+ v  Q
) w* c# H8 m7 o9 o" N4 {2 d! J
•        Minimum 2 years of Customer service experience 1 z! m$ ]: p, P7 m, u/ S2 l
•        Administrative experience including reception, cash register, and scheduling
+ T+ R0 c: D2 J# l•        College Certificate or Diploma in related field.  v% d* H: S* H5 h9 z& y: }

) b, Q- o9 f$ f2 ?- z$ d1 TSkills5 ~! z8 V$ N: g1 ]. {

5 p& k# H3 s! {8 m  v7 m        Strong work ethic
3 I$ }) r' n6 t8 z        Professional, diplomatic and  self-starter
6 _! N' Y# f; }3 Z        Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
0 c" K' r2 f: r. {: E+ S        Problem solving skills to define problems and recommend practical solutions- ?  U2 x! `; ]' H9 [7 l
        Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships at all levels of the organization( l# |3 q2 x! e6 K# T( A4 W- F  F
        Strong organizational skills with multi-tasking abilities
" G$ P# e/ b6 M4 q& }/ O, ~        Continuous learning is essential to perform job effectively ' S! R6 _0 p5 Z1 a
0 f. u8 J& @( T3 h- g
A combination of education and experience will be considered.
+ i7 x% A" s6 R9 T9 J; g  k! b
The Business Link is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.  % o& S- o% X7 J8 H' B6 l; j6 R

( _& E; B1 e8 r9 S- }( G( QFinal candidates will be asked to undergo and successfully complete security screening.% x+ [: {% |3 b5 q6 x' a5 S
7 i' U: C+ H# s5 Y
If this opportunity appeals to you, please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations by Oct 5, 2009 to:
8 A0 E! j+ Z1 h! {8 D4 v" w
0 ]  i7 s! |: i4 m- R' OKevin Ramnarine
& [+ X4 L. u' h, _$ zThe Business Link                               
0 D2 N$ F. d; y# @; T; U100 - 10237 104 Street NW' o5 M8 @- j) l8 c, Q2 ~/ j% t
Edmonton, Alberta 0 f) E, E/ R- G! Y5 O1 ~
T5J 1B1+ R* D, S; K3 M; J: r' H
E-mail: kevin.ramnarine@canadabusiness.ab.ca
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-9 00:53 , Processed in 0.666055 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.