找回密码
 注册
查看: 645|回复: 0

Shaman Talents and Spells Changes | wow gold

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-9-18 21:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Base health increased by approximately 7% to correct for shamans having lower health than other classes.0 l0 j' x- M* p' Z

- f, D5 G7 ~4 n# i+ x
+ X3 N) r8 [8 l( a5 u* In my opinion I think it's safe to say that the Enhancement Shaman is in fairly good shape in 3.2 with increased health to help them deal with the only real issue afflicting enhancement in high end raiding, that is, that they die a lot. Before the 3.2 patch,  Shamans had the lowest health percentage out of any class, including those cloth wow gold squeeshy classes!  This should also help in PvP because one of the biggest gripes of all Shamans in Battlegrounds and Arena is that a Shaman is too easy to kill, the increase in hit points "should" help that cause.
8 o' Z7 K" c3 k* j( J( n8 X" X3 t4 K- u) J* w% i
& z( t. |& s# u
Chain Heal: Jump distance increased by 25% to 12.5 yards. In addition, the amount of healing now decreases by 40% as it jumps to each new target, instead of 50%.
0 B) Q* s" `; F+ P3 y1 ]- @, r
6 ^. b6 j# L  n6 j9 W( w5 \4 c+ `7 A5 y0 e# {
*In theory CH, HW, and LHW should all be doing bigger numbers when you consider all the talent changes. I find myself not totally convinced if this is actually a buff or nerf but I do think that the extra 25% increase to the jump distance of the Chain Heal is going to be really nice in instances like Ulduar where many boss fights require you and the raid to spread out.  I guess you have to ask yourself if the extra distance increase of your chain heal outweigh the 10% decrease of the healing as it jumps to each target.
7 \5 Y" [+ {* n4 v: l# Y! y2 [# W/ ?" Z6 F" B! z0 A8 I4 j

' ?# |# j4 `+ S  B/ P( w& ?7 ]Earth Shock: Redesigned. This spell no longer interrupts spell casting, but rather reduces melee attack speed by 10% for 8 seconds (exclusive with similar effects such as Thunder Clap).' Y( [4 M, U% y$ Z2 x- F4 r
; a% r( @% f8 M, v

) p' m/ S8 \. `' x* Here is my opinion on the matter, Earth Shock gives a form of Thunder Clap is really weird; doesn't every tank have a similar debuff in patch 3.2? &nbsp,cheap wow gold; Thunder Clap, Icy Touch, Infected Wounds and the new paladin ability?  So it seems funny from a PvE standpoint to give it to a non tanking class.  Maybe with Blizzard's infinite wisdom this is suppose to be a PvP buff? If it is, I am not totally impressed with it yet.  If your choice is between Earth Shock or wow gold against melee types, a Shaman will probably try to snare them instead of debuff their attack speed.  For Elemental Shamans, not having to use Earth Shock as an interrupt will be positive, since they do not have to use that cooldown and will be able to keep that handy for Flame Shock which should significantly increase their over all DPS plus not impacting the DPS of the Enhancement Shaman at all. Overall, in Russell's opinion, I am leaning toward this change as a positive one.
1 W% \' K/ [% U2 u8 Y6 P, h! k8 H& U+ e8 k6 B6 \

7 o  E# i" A9 `: \  C+ N5 JGhost Wolf: Can now be learned at level 16. While in this form, snaring effects may not bring the shaman below base normal run speed.
' l& U1 W  N4 N, ^; J; e
  n5 V3 [4 d" X3 {) d! k. H+ t! N5 n: \' K/ C  l% F; G
* I see this as mostly a PvP benefit change.  A Shaman who is specced into Improved Ghost Wolf can instantly transform and run like hell. With this addition from Patch 3.2, you have a chance to NOT be snared, rooted,buy wow gold, iced, poisoned, hamstrung, etc etc so I see this as a MAJOR buff to the PvP Shaman especially in Arenas.  D$ r8 h# s4 {( S; d

, f* y1 D$ d  f7 D7 Z8 V$ }7 a0 v7 A3 H
Wind Shock: Has been renamed Wind Shear and no longer shares a cooldown with Flame, Frost or Earth Shock
$ T. _6 _9 w' i* {% n( b# l. p# t; F( W( }5 S/ i
( J# l  }( ^& j1 j2 n
* Wind Shock is now called Wind Shear. This spell is no longer on the shock cooldown and isn't on the global cooldown. Wind Shear interrupts casting and reduces threat, now instead of saving the &quot,wow gold;shock" CD to interrupt you can go hog wild and use Earth Shock or Frost Shock everytime the CD is up and still relish the thought that you have wow gold Wind Shear ready and willing to interrupt any cast about to be thrown your way. Earth Shock still has the nature damage it had before which means a Enhancement Shaman use it for the bonus damage given by Stormstrike. But instead of interrupting spellcasting it increases melee attack speed by 10%. This is also a good thing so other melee classes take a couple extra seconds to punch us in the mouth.
( U" u, [& u, u" @, R0 A$ n
' g* h# P+ k! j& R& g! E. ^5 L! |$ I
% X$ r( T- J- z% l- T) PIn my opinion this is a GOOD CHANGE!0 D0 K7 s5 O' H7 s; P

0 J: ~- o" i+ `# fThis macro will allow interrupt AND cause damage and -10% melee haste:/ z" M. T$ f. u0 \
' j6 t* M1 J6 |! H
/cast Wind Shear
7 u- [% v" d0 Y# H& A2 F8 p1 ]% i: ^# f# M3 Y0 P. v7 k
/cast Earth Shock6 [9 x& E2 T* o" `3 A( ~9 |& F
3 e; |! d$ l+ l+ T3 j8 d3 Z1 J

; z5 l& D6 p/ Q, J8 P# m% C  gThis works the same way a Nature Swiftness and Healing Wave macro:
2 I3 `8 Y& F7 c* K2 c! d$ m3 @$ S: d
/cast Nature's Swiftness3 a: Z+ c5 n4 w3 `" X5 M. `* v
! T7 W$ \2 g) ^, F8 R
/cast Healing Wave1 U/ o3 a$ y7 h- P' @/ W
Related Articles:3 x, w. A/ r  @- r

1 e  _- F) d5 ~; C  
' p; v+ ?9 {" b8 R& \# ]# c   Priest Class Guide | buy wow gold% C9 n, Y1 H7 Z" F* R# @2 t" E% h
  & x: w6 Q$ K* c+ _' C4 b
   Quick and Easy Wow Gold Methods  | buy wow gold
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 16:45 , Processed in 0.150054 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.