[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 15:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / The University Hospital Foundation
7 D* e! k8 L3 XLearn about our work at: www.universityhospitalfoundation.ab.ca
9 k* f1 {0 a4 V& @0 p
, q# ?) T# G) y1 I  t4 fPosition: Development Assistant / Location: Edmonton
- K/ Z; k- z. p8 gClosing Date: open until suitable candidate is found.
, M0 o" v! o& K. i' H  G2 U5 Z6 Z" U  |4 p" Q
Background: Funds raised through the University Hospital Foundation (UHF) add to government funding and provide a critical advantage in helping the University of Alberta Hospital and the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute (MAHI) advance their positions as world leaders in specialized/complex care.  
- e) }/ G/ X+ n, f, N1 U
$ U9 j  X1 W! e" \Role: The successful candidate will work in the UHF's office in the MAHI, providing reception duties and clerical/administrative support for two Fund Development Managers for the Heart Institute and the University of Alberta Hospital. The Development Assistant is part of a team environment supporting the activities of other Foundation staff and volunteers.  0 \6 E  ^; e) f" R* a
2 }; ~1 N7 K8 V- X; M/ b/ \
Responsibilities: provide administrative and clerical support to two managers working with multiple tasks and deadlines; receive external/internal visitors to the Foundation office in the MAHI; process donations and inquiries for the UHF, maintain up-to-date donor, sponsor and event records/files; liaise with site staff on special Foundation events/fundraising activities; coordinate-schedule meetings as required; manage schedules, book meeting rooms, catering and equipment.
9 O" I/ h' c! z& B* a
$ r) N: E# X  a4 c) a$ `: hPLUS: administrative support including agenda preparation, distribution and recording of minutes; assist in building solid donor stewardship and donor recognition programs; assist in management of highly sensitive/confidential issues; draft & proofread a variety of written material; assist and attend donor recognition events as required by Fund Development Managers.9 b) m9 a% s* W4 r
5 Z# s3 Z/ }, t9 g) T1 m
Qualifications: Two years experience in an administrative support position, preferably within the health care sector; superior verbal/written communication skills; ability to manage high-paced office with varied priorities, supporting two managers' able to exercise discretion/good judgment in representing the Foundation to donors & site staff; attention to detail/accuracy in carrying out assigned tasks; excellent use of MS Office Apps & Outlook; competency in data entry - Raiser's Edge or similar database program an asset.9 n  j; ]' T! y3 k
8 P. E2 K7 I' I; Z0 q
TO APPLY: Please send resume in confidence to:
1 D9 [* z" E& Q6 D& m
% u$ R: q) ]; T% K( o7 M2 ^3 GChristy Holtby / Fax: 780.407.8219
# d* \0 C' C0 E) V9 Y  g; l2 q3 WE: christy.holtby@albertahealthservices.ca
8 _( P& H* P; r2 r9 o- TPS. No phone calls please, thanks.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-6 15:07 , Processed in 0.170908 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.