查看: 861|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Communications & Fund Development Assistant

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 12:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / YWCA EDMONTON
! \4 G6 |  d8 p# KFor more information: www.ywcaofedmonton.org- w( y) T: l7 E

' Y' s" E# h* h8 iPosition: Communications & Fund Development Assistant / Salary: competitive Note: this is a one year contract position, 30 hours/week, with possibility of extension. Flexible work hours required to attend meetings/events in the evenings / Closing Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009.
, g( l" o, C& y/ {* `+ Q, `! U
# b5 O. s/ N, e  b! s0 mYWCA Edmonton is a multi-service agency with the vision of Women shaping a world of equality, opportunity and choice. We offer programs and services that support girls and women and their families in the Edmonton area, ensuring that each program marks a turning point for the women and girls we serve.
. I) K- j( q/ S) t' e( R7 k% J& e) S4 L/ A
We are recruiting a Communications & Fund Development Assistant. The Assistant is the link between the fund development/communications for YWCA Edmonton and has a crucial role working with the internal and external publics.
* {6 A. T# j$ I; m; y* d+ R; |- s1 A2 J
Responsibilities/Administration: data entry, prepares mail outs, collate, photocopy, scan documents & prepare materials; learn, populate, and maintain fund development management systems (i.e. Raiser's Edge and relevant systems); assist Managers with marketing/communications materials; organize meetings with external publics.
8 W  g( u' `! J7 M& z; `/ s' Z! X) i7 f2 [5 C
In addition: maintain communications materials; type/file various documents; organize office files to ensure they are complete; meet weekly with Managers to discuss work priorities; provide information to callers by assisting with requests and responding to emails; records and distributes meeting minutes as required.
9 x; p+ K* q4 F* L$ ~; p
1 c) N  w, Q, [/ Y6 f, ~  LRecords Management: create new & maintain current donor/sponsor files, both hard copy/electronic; organize and assemble information packages accordingly for current and perspective donors and other publics; review newspapers & magazines for YWCA Edmonton related articles and organize press clippings; identify/regularly update media contacts, websites, and community calendars.$ h& {+ F1 O# r) L! {5 S
+ e- M6 }: ?$ o4 e  ^& I+ [) p
Qualifications: Post Secondary education in Office Administration (or five years work experience equivalency); advanced experience and proficiency in MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel/dBase programs; intermediate experience with Raiser's Edge Fund Development relationship dBase; mature/professional attitude possessing tact, diplomacy & a clear understanding of confidentiality.
; N$ m9 z8 L( I, o5 d, s% _4 T8 N+ k' A5 f3 {8 k/ i  U
PLUS: strong organizational skills pertaining to an office environment; exceptional written/spoken English; able to research, organize, and summarize information in an efficient manner; can effectively manage timelines to meet deadlines. Assets include: experience with website management, a valid driver's license with access to a vehicle.
  _) T' I. b% I/ q. M6 R! z$ H: b! M0 Z
TO APPLY - Submit CV & cover letter in confidence to:+ l& M! o6 I5 J2 c: I% u
E: recruitment@ywcaofedmonton.org / F: 780.425.7467& z: U' F5 a* n" w% R( H. d
Mail: 100, 10350-124 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 3V9
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-6 09:25 , Processed in 0.096552 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.