注册
查看: 1156|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Warehouse Technician

[复制链接]
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 东北老农民 于 2009-8-27 10:23 编辑 5 _5 n1 I) a9 G% b! b( O

1 h0 {# Y$ t& q; h" A# TClosing Date: 09/01/2009 Location: Fort McMurray, Full-Time( k( }1 C9 n; s) q
Job Duties / Responsibilities" h7 X+ Z8 n0 ~* B% O2 e" Y2 R+ \
• Supports company environmental, health, safety, security practices and policies.
5 y% Y* E; f4 O) ^- y; m• Is compliant with Nexen corporate policies on integrity, ethics and drug / alcohol.
+ |/ g3 B2 {% K+ U. ?" h• Ensures that health and safety standards are achieved and maintained by the warehouse team.
) G3 |  `, h- M! K+ m: O- ?• Is participating member of the Material Management/Warehouse Team that receives an. v- z) O6 m9 P) K. R' \
distributes material and tools in a timely and cost-effective manner.
5 e( y9 Q! a# x1 Z  Y1 m• Ensures that the right goods, in right quantities, in the right condition, are delivered to the right
  g$ U  r: b2 _& ~3 W+ X# Hplace (person), at the right time, for the right cost.
; m8 p+ L' x! m3 R) a• Preserves materials.
& q  v' x0 s9 X0 n• Reports to the warehouse supervisor who is responsible for the to day operating activities within the warehouse.0 t  K& S' G. w5 p
• Participates in special projects and continues improvement initiatives.
. d5 z! x2 @$ j* h/ V• Receipts of goods to ensure quality and correctness In vendor shipments.
8 L& L/ H5 E8 J% F  M  o• Complete all shipping and receiving records for incoming and outgoing consignments of goods including T.D.G. * C6 n$ _& m. v1 N/ B
• Ensures materials are inspected and received into inventory, issues materials on an ad hoc basis to end users. & V- \( }) B2 q
• Hands out material and ensure quality and correctness of goods.
* B& T4 N; P8 d5 b  p1 l1 o; @1 |• Maintains accurate inventory records to optimize material inventory.
- T# Z2 n- K/ p# j2 k* r) X• Manages bar code labeling process and ensures all materials received are issued a bar code label.0 r9 o- M, e+ S& w/ f. @
• Conducts warehouse and yard activities to ensure that all materials received or issued have documentation and that this documentation properly processed within company SAP system. % A9 @) B" k0 D. c! p) j
• Reports of shortages, damages and deficiencies in timely manner. 0 ^& p( N  v# O
• Works together with other warehouse team members , planners, maintenance team, vendors and transportation companies to assure that materials at site meet timelines and schedules.$ Y$ K. g; J0 w, i& ?4 ^& |& A& m+ y
• Runs SAP reservation orders and picks and stages materials for pick-up by end user.' j; u" M/ C) x8 }6 |; {) Y
• Provides SAP transactional support to end users as required.
6 M, `; d% @2 ]; B) |3 Z5 z' u: k9 K• Arranges for SAP to Plant transfers as identified by the re-order report.& S' ?5 i3 j3 _
• Reconciles and resolves inventory transaction variances in SAP.
, p/ N) W" M0 _5 [5 ^! |' l• Forwards Material Master Description variances to Inventory Control coordinator in Calgary for' ^  d: h+ C( d# L
resolution.4 ]! u2 `, p- u
• Identifies material standardization opportunities and proposes changes with end user.
; y. v/ r" Z9 q7 H2 K3 u# a' F& `) l• Ensures documentation is completed for processing repair and return materials.. Q; ~" O* N9 V$ M
• Manages the issue and return of tools from the Tool Crib.
1 X# U. z7 D1 ]' f8 i0 m: q3 O• Inspects tools returned to Tool Crib, sends tools out for repair or initiates replacement for tools that are not in good working order.1 M/ F4 A( D' S1 f1 S
• Is familiar with MSDS standards for handling of hazardous products.
( J& ~) N: U& W• Ensures all issue counter transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner : q# W" m# s! L( \8 U
• Establishes and maintain cooperative, respectful and effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work. (Various Site Team and Groups). 3 Y* M+ t4 J' r5 t
• Acts as a first line of contact for expediting delivery of goods.
. d* w9 _9 x, j! M1 ^  h" D9 ^, R• Ensures that all items are stored safely, accurately and securely.
! T, t% F" o8 i: q: ~• Assists warehouse supervisor as required in review of MRP re-order reports for inventory replenishment
3 H+ N+ E; ^0 F( v" H, d8 I' `2 @• Manages schedules, deadlines and accountabilities as assigned. 9 q$ Q% |- I' O- U
• Assists in inventory analysis process, in the performance of audits, cycle counting and stock checking of inventory.
1 X3 X2 Z0 `9 f! W• Has ability to rotate within all Warehouse Positions as required. Provide support (training, practices and procedures) to the warehouse team members.% L. M3 {! i, `9 e% i* ?7 K
• Aids in the facilitation of process streamlining and implementation of effective material management solutions. ; `  h/ q$ {+ q3 {9 N
• Performs other Assignments or Project work as required.
7 I6 b7 v- @* w) b( b2 x3 m
8 E& j. \( W, |* a9 G9 O* G4 U0 g- Z1 _5 N; k% I
Education / Experience1 E( Z. ^' L; b+ h
• Grade 12 / GED.
. a4 X. }& W/ m; w1 G% _* o• Must have working knowledge of SAP Material Management module, MS Word & Excel.
2 h) y: _* o3 p; s7 c" G$ l" g• Excellent Interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written. : S6 p1 `0 z4 i! I
• Warehouseman¿s trades certification an asset.
0 Z& c+ l' Q. L# e; G, U• Oil and Gas material experience an asset. # }1 @9 `3 d+ z. X
• MSDS, TDG, WHIMS training is required.
- p; N$ E, x  t1 C! `• 2-5 years warehousing and materials experience preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-6 14:36 , Processed in 0.242718 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.