埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 752|回复: 0

研科TELUS新计划,back to school offer. STARTING NOW!!!

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-24 19:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
To qualify this order, clients must have a valid student ID(UC, MRC, SAIT,etc) and have to be 18 years old and more. The good thing for back-to-school offer is month-to-month, you never sign a contract, which means you can cancel whenever you want. Plus, you dont need to prepay any thing or automatically withdrawing money from your bank account like SHAW does, you pay your bill by the end of every month.Below are deals you can choose: 3 y0 U, z5 _0 c: v9 ^) _0 n

+ q' P9 n; m7 M1 q# s( xHigh Speed Internet standalone: $25/mo.
; o, Z- V3 s) z" p, b0 J' N$ z$ M% e$ L- g# i. w7 `' |
Phone Line (with long distance Great Rate+ free Call Display)+ High Speed: $36/mo.
  g5 |2 h$ [1 _; q9 c+ I; M
& [& l" p* j, Z: [' |( }! zPhone Line (with long distance Great Rate+ free Call Display)+ High Speed+ TV (essential): $51.- g" R: r3 p) D$ Z) a* X

" A. P; J" O& @0 L; R% c- g5 W  O*Remember, YOU DONT SIGN ANY CONTRACT, it's month-to-moth and it's CHEAPER THAN SHAW, but you must have a student ID in order to qualify this deal.
3 S$ L) `# t. L7 q6 w** For other deal, pls contact me, kinda as same as wat i said before.
1 Y& P6 p) u% Y6 F; B% }+ aCall me at 403-990-0950, if i dont answer, pls leave me your phone no.and ill get back to you asap. Limited time only.thx
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 07:17 , Processed in 0.166301 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.