[招聘信息] Manager; Child & Family Resource Centre

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-6 12:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / BISSELL CENTRE EDMONTON + z( ~8 o5 v6 Y3 F
Learn about our community work online: www.bissellcentre.org
0 ]7 V" ]% m6 _7 B6 l7 i  U, G2 Z+ o+ D1 U; l
Position: Manager; Child & Family Resource Centre / Salary: Competitive, based on qualifications & experience / Closing Date: August 14th, 2009.4 P+ z& G. A8 {! A
* F# N; {# o$ O0 w9 @$ v
Abstract: The Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the Child & Family Resource Centre.  The incumbent will supervise a team of employees who provide direct services to program participants that access the Early Childhood Program, Family Support Program, Family Shelter Network, and Intake/Reception at Bissell Centre East. 1 |  f; {. U7 S8 z/ |! b3 g

+ p% u1 a# d6 q9 P. u* H# ?Values: Personal commitment to Bissell Centre's Mission, Vision, Priorities and Values. Commitment to maintaining confidentiality of matters related to Bissell Centre's program participants.
& j6 }( l' u' c) G* Y/ q% g5 p
$ G% z4 m3 G/ N# I5 [Education/Experience: Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Social Work or equivalent and several years experience in a supervisory position; experience in planning, delivering and evaluating programs; familiarity with issues of poverty and the urban core.
7 |, {: Y" y1 k5 l
; _& ^% v0 [" j1 QSkills & Abilities: strong problem solving skills and an ability to flexibly manage multiple tasks; strong communication skills; knowledgeable about community & social issues and community resources including familiarity with Child Welfare services; ability to work with and supervise a wide variety of people and to develop a sense of team; knowledge of case management and case supervision; program planning, implementation/evaluation; ability to manage and develop annual budgets; Effective at conflict resolution & trouble shooting.
% j8 h5 h0 t2 A6 w% f2 m
6 }; b9 v* a4 b: ?Administration/Documentation: provide program statistics and reports as required by the agency, steering committees and funding bodies; provide Executive Director with monthly program updates; revise and update as needed the policy and program manual for the Early Childhood Program and Family Violence Protocol; update job descriptions, annual planning calendars and program operating policies and procedures as needed.
& k# a, r. r4 S7 j3 Q* L' Z
; C: `, ]  ^$ w: e1 LPLUS: recruit, hire, supervise and evaluate program staff; participate in probationary & annual performance reviews; performance management (monitoring performance, providing feedback, coaching, setting performance expectations and provide conflict resolution).
& I3 g, F% b* G* u3 o& J' w+ V/ p% B
5 A) y( I0 `9 I- ~1 N7 u% _TO APPLY - Submit resume and covering letter in confidence to:
6 s3 L0 g  C4 z4 h' O7 Z9 K
3 n/ Q; l0 Y3 n$ q! t- bPatti Violette, Bissell Centre 0 U! u8 r. j1 S3 w
10527 - 96 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5H 2H6
, ]3 {' m, v- m8 p8 @( V6 N7 I% lE: pviolette@bissellcentre.org / F: 780.429.7908
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-11 12:43 , Processed in 0.107153 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.