[招聘信息] Drop In Support Worker

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-6 12:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Bissell Centre - Edmonton# _4 u: I* O" [7 P. [( @7 ~
Learn about our, visit: http://www.bissellcentre.org
6 x/ V' |6 f' \2 i  @1 Y4 z) k$ n
* V5 x$ [- x& u8 j8 C: n  q- {Position: Drop In Support Worker / Terms: Full Time / Location: Edmonton / Salary: Based on education & experience / Closing Date: open until a suitable candidate is found.
0 |! N4 U: G! d' h! k- H- P% `. a% @7 B. S) d7 g( O/ a( J
Position Abstract: This position works with adults, families, and youth who access the Drop-In. It involves responsibility to provide a safe and supportive environment for members of the community to meet, have an opportunity to socialize, and to meet their basic needs (coffee, snacks, showers, laundry, etc.). Provide on-site support and advocacy to individuals as needed. A movie night shift one Wednesday evening per month may be required.6 p$ K$ k' E3 ^* ]/ n" B# Y3 K; _/ T$ S

# J9 w# f  h8 f5 z1 i3 l0 AEducation/Experience: Grade 12 with extensive employment experience or Diploma in Social Work; familiarity with issues of poverty, homelessness, mental health and addictions; experience using computers.. B- c& U9 C/ t8 y  I7 g
. R2 \+ i/ q5 N0 _
Skills & Abilities: Strong communication skills and able to manage behaviours in the Drop-In while maintaining an inviting non-judgmental atmosphere; ability to establish rapport and trust with the program participants; strong problem solving skills and an ability to flexibly manage multiple tasks; knowledgeable about community resources and services; ability to be self-directed and to work well within a team.
+ s- z0 K! {# S* r  _8 p: }! I5 C& V3 g1 {3 P
TO APPLY - Submit resume in confidence to:# q3 n5 N0 E" t# Y" K$ H
9 @. v- [, X4 ~# R7 Q) N# @
Sylvie Seguin / Fax: 780.429.7908 / Note: No phone calls please. Only those contacted for an interview will be considered for the position. Thank-you!
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-7 12:01 | 显示全部楼层
1# 又见炊烟
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-7 12:03 | 显示全部楼层
do you have any jobs for PSW (personal support worker)in hospital or nursing home,please
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-11 21:04 , Processed in 0.171584 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.