找回密码
 注册
查看: 993|回复: 0

Quick and Easy Wow Gold Methods - cheap wow gold

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-5 23:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
First things first: while many methods of earning lots of gold are restricted to the higher levels, not all are. I had enough gold on the trip to 60 that I was able to buy the occasional blue item, a number of greens,cheap wow gold, plenty of potions, and my level 40 mount and my epic mount at 60. I also bought my Epic Flying Mount shortly after dinging 70.
, a: P" `+ e  l0 u6 O
) i: |% p' X2 r- |" ]
9 k- Q5 d6 o2 ?" ^9 Y- p( n  S, `2 F5 c( q
The first part of what I have here tiffany jewellery for you can be used by practically anyone from level one to seventy. Before you start your gold creating career you want to make an auction house mule character that does all the item selling and mails gold to your characters as needed. I make it a point to keep most of my gold on the mule, even shipping some to the mule from my higher level characters.: @( d* P  _  U
8 ?9 E3 F% X& T. b

$ ]( U* O+ j! H/ @' I; v$ \3 J2 h& R9 {, W
Two Mules are Better than One
. ]$ S7 m! E0 E- o  S9 v9 Q! B% z8 Y2 c2 ~: t

" p. f2 R# W/ o& g5 [: {0 ?2 U- i" z  ^2 Z" W8 i
On a PvP server you can only have characters that are all Horde or all Alliance. On a non-PvP server you can have both, so consider making mules for both sides, then you can do some cross-faction selling.5 C/ z) b8 a: n% i

0 i& @( _( B" }  b3 T0 z8 v
4 h. E3 D+ @4 G
9 T- R2 {9 W; N; G1 LAs your main character charges around Azeroth (or outlands) killing and looting she will fill her bags with stuff. Mail off the good stuff to the mule, then get back to work. If the item is grey then sell it to a vendor, if it's white it goes to the AH. I've found plenty of white drops that go for a gold or more each (each piece, not each stack.)
4 t: w) j3 t1 e) @9 k" ]8 q% z; J- U, D1 z! k, j+ K8 R
) M$ \8 a6 x, k. |# J

' {$ m6 E1 P& k  ^2 K& iThe Gathering Skills* o. O% k; ^% P) o& f# U* e
' ]9 I. R" w& ]

0 F; c0 D1 B/ ]# H0 u
' u9 o5 V# U) u5 O" rOne of the most important and easy to do methods of making money is through tradeskills, not those gold munching crafting skills either, but rather the less intensive gathering variety. Mining, skinning, and herbalism, to be exact.! ?1 o# H" a* r# ~8 `1 ?  w

) O+ w" k% p: C1 A) |" d) d( @( e8 g; g

# b+ `) @- W; d2 O+ x* H/ _All three of these can roll in the gold quite efficiently if you set a good pace with them. All of these also are best done as a side project while grinding for levels. Some can even be done while doing quests.
' \6 k! g& q$ f! c
% M$ p& {% H3 E: C- v1 S4 J# ^7 V6 k0 A9 {# k$ h7 {
; T- J& d) }) ^) K- L
Skinning. You're going to be killing thousands of beasts on your run to 80,cheap wow gold, so you might as well skin them. Light Leather goes for anywhere from 75 silver to 2 gold per stack. Clefthoof leather goes for 2-5 gold per piece. Northrend leathers are still pretty high and who knows where they'll settle down to, though Borean Leather should be pretty cheap (because it's so common.)
* J9 u! e. Y9 c4 J) N0 u/ L# Z( ^" I8 {# _4 b- L9 e
4 q; E! o9 U; E' e1 |! V# r
, j2 x' Y% d5 |( R- q9 O
Rocks and Flowers, P1 d+ n0 a5 N3 w5 H
: {" w, Y: u1 z+ G# L" C
5 n/ U( H. N2 A# b9 l( ~

# u* c8 i& F2 E( Y; N% vYou'll also be walking by hundreds of ore nodes and hundreds of pickable herbs. You might as well collect and sell them. Mining especially is an excellent method of earning gold. 1 s3 z" \& p6 j2 {% s3 `+ m

5 ?! x6 U- ?7 ^  S, @9 uSince Wrath of the Lich King, and the new Inscription profession, went live the value of herbs has gone up way up. I'd say that it's a better money make right now than mining.3 N/ C7 A$ |+ S. j. }  [3 G

2 D9 ?. B! a" n4 y) @. Y6 G5 B) S8 f( A3 ^! B' a$ j

6 h' N- T( D- \& V5 r; {; hThe Grind
# [1 @4 z4 w; P9 ?/ H4 y; t6 u- K" Q
( i' t% v! Q: b- m' Z2 d

3 x( B4 L- I( n' S3 q0 a- w2 b! d+ yGrinding for gold is a major, simple, and quite boring method of gaining money. The gathering skills, while tiffany jewellery increasing your gold per hour, are pretty dull. To make it easier, and a bit more fun, listen to music or watch a movie on your computer or give yourself mini-goals to accomplish while grinding.3 r9 W$ @6 X2 A2 ^& e/ M0 ^3 z4 ~
: A" t, g* J* p2 ~
4 ?8 Q3 Z6 t, y9 j5 i8 b
( W$ C0 e# s" E+ F
Despite its faults grinding is one of the best and, more importantly, risk-free methods of making Warcraft cash. Combine it with your quests and it's steady cash: grind, fill your packs, send to your mule, rinse and repeat. Kill 100 of something and you can pretty much count on certain quantities of drops.
- e+ f% a4 W7 p% I" z1 Z4 I7 H8 @! g$ A- U3 P+ ~; e
3 w# `7 N$ f( c" r

1 ^7 D  v/ R; T( R4 W. Z$ d# {Then there's the Auction House
' F0 F& M! p* ~% w! y& E
* d! W( q" L2 j# ^  t4 O' d# f. f) W) K3 s- R: m* A0 R6 I
& T+ k/ k8 i/ e8 f- H
The next method is called, playing the AH (Auction House.) When browsing the auction house you follow the simple marketing rule of: buy low, sell high.
$ H; y* z  U) A: O( Y' J0 `9 u6 C' g- m0 B$ A& V" c$ F

& m9 R9 I% v1 B* P
2 E  q2 H0 E' T9 J; ^Rather than wasting your hard earned gold on that new shiny sword/trinket you instead look for an unsually low priced item, especially on items with a buyout, these often can go for upwards of a hundred gold below normal price.
/ ?# w+ G4 R7 `1 l0 h0 d8 n7 j( }4 p6 W8 V

$ m9 N% q. s! I( ^6 [2 q
) A9 Y0 x, t; i* yWhy? People either don't know the market price of something or they don't want to wait,ugg boots, so they price it low hoping for a quick sale. You're patient and your job is to find the bargains and repost them at market price.% K- n$ E: F% a7 a" F

( g) b( W  N4 K! e( f8 _: V9 z. K
- r% C' n" E% _9 n
7 g* R. |/ B% dThe auctioneer addon (google it) will help a lot with this project. This tool takes some time to learn the Auctionhouse and what items go for what prices. It will help you find all kinds of items that are priced very low. You grab them and sell them for a profit. Repeat this a few times and you'll make a nice cash flow.
% {0 \, f+ s) r/ j! E$ ^
9 ]1 l* C/ {+ g% |6 H/ V$ d
: p# K! {* `/ f4 j
9 N) @8 ^+ H+ N: z* f3 ]It's pretty simple, but remember, if you buy something one day that look's underpriced, and the next day you find that the actual market price on it's changed, you may have just lost a big investment. If that's the case hold on to the item for awhile.  W5 U; ?! {$ z

: O' h! g$ B& Z, g
, u2 l9 A' x" |. C8 X8 k+ @0 d
$ y! n$ x- K2 [Wrath of the Lich King killed prices for certain enchanting materials, void crystals, for example, and they aren't likely to regain tiffany jewellery much value. Materials for higher level enchants, on the other hand, might be something you will want to look into.4 l" p% J: d4 Z# o. D8 I

% @. y! j" g5 b6 A  v9 d0 ~- Q( h: S/ l5 l0 Q9 ?& i

5 L( _  q; ~' p) U  j# R) rAlso, sometimes you'll find items that just don't seem to resell. You can then hold those items for a few days or swallow the loss. I've found that it may take four or five auctions for something to sell, but sometimes they just don't. Destroy it or sell it at a super low price.5 C" n; j* F& G" E* ]
4 c2 L) z+ l6 n2 O: w# O$ n
# `3 C: K7 O% h1 `+ {: M5 ~
Related Articles:" [& Z* P$ e" I3 A2 V, H+ d; S1 F. o

/ z& ^. e. D( W0 Z8 H  8 q6 s. N- j/ j* j$ P
   Finishing off 75 to 80 - buy wow gold; V( |$ T6 q( @, A
    c  Z3 X3 M# B+ _
   Selling vs Disenchanting - tiffany silver
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-30 22:01 , Processed in 0.173905 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.