找回密码
 注册
查看: 743|回复: 0

Easy Gold Guide Alliance - cheap wow gold

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-7-19 06:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
First off, this is HORDE only and is geared to the levels 36-44! I devised this when I hit level 39, and realised 'Damn I spent too wow gold much, I will never afford the mount in time!'. I only had 17 gold and I needed to get 90g for my mount by level 40. It took me Level 39 to 5 bars into level 40 to get all the money. I figured out various tactics to make the money,buy wow gold, so here they are!
! h3 }( N7 j6 r' a1 [" P. u4 d; b- s$ Q$ B
7 k2 |& f8 h9 P/ B

) i- r4 K+ f: \5 `8 y% S- N% I  I& {

$ c4 P; P: @! U5 {* J9 }1.Rock Elementals
, L! o: W6 [2 m5 G
0 R5 I7 P/ M* u, m; a
7 Y. X- K: U# {$ L% G7 I" J
1 _+ x# J; G5 e6 W3 k( B; ]! _, q5 P1 ?  M

+ e$ p# [" r$ u2 N
! W2 r+ s* @/ d: U' F, G  w" m; D4 `9 X8 u) w2 Z, n! N5 W+ L* n
I racked in a good 8g from this. I simply went to the Badlands and went to the camp at the north west and to the east there are level 37-40 rock elementals. This is pure grinding folks, you simply kill them and keep the items they drop. Vendor everything but the 'Solid Stone',wow gold, 'Deeprock Salt' and the 'Elemental Earth' because at the AH you can make a much larger profit. This is a real good place to grind.
* t) M$ \" Y' ~0 l- f' i, s2 K8 B9 y; J2 K
) m0 Q5 g$ o5 P) w" U

/ |3 \4 U# e2 _' W2 W+ }& H. W; _
: J0 g; D$ Y& U; i* O8 Y8 N% i& R( U" o4 g

2 ?6 O6 ?2 I7 {/ `; J* T) S: X& e& }' O
2.Scarlet Monastery# Y' f  |5 t+ i5 k
& M/ t, F; h3 z

9 ]& z/ R4 s* I. G) \
5 j2 h& @! o2 L; BThis is the king of money making. Get a level 60 friend to run the armory and library over and over (Cathedral if you get 2 high levels) and wow gold keep the loot and cash. A run with friends that give you all loot and the cash they earned at end ranges from 7-11 gold. Another way is to just run it with a normal group, the loot isn't as good but each FULL run of every part of the instance gets you at least 3g (And a whole lot of exp!). The ultimate grind place for cash is the graveyard in Scarlet Monastery. If you can get yourself past the elite bad guys in the beginning, and into the graveyard proper, the Forsaken Spirits drop from 1 to 8 silver, along with greys and the occasional green, and they're Levels 30-32 non-elites. They come in packs of three, and a rogue has little to no problems taking them down hard and fast.
, X' L2 U+ f; D* ~' L% K: c: {! |9 f" B- x9 T. f% w2 e: p9 U! q
1 g  ~: E* Y/ B8 C! w% k# e$ c  r

0 b% h* x. X  @4 z- X! v/ P5 b
8 y# t8 K* h( R2 L
  v$ t; o/ i$ T9 N# [, f, t: V  i

( ~" D( ^& B9 ?7 E; i$ R3 v3.Stranglethorn Vale
7 A# m$ b7 z0 a7 I) u3 r2 D& J+ G
6 k1 z$ v; c; V& f4 f% ~) B& s0 ^STV is gank city, but it isn't as bad as people tell. Just head to the north east and farm the Adventure Co. Geologists. They drop a lot of wow gold that can be sent to the AH and drop quite a few greens this is great for money, but it gets old fast, doing this for too long can drive you mad! Another good spot is the murlocs,buy wow gold, they always have chests all around and are easy to kill. They have low def and don't hit hard so you can take a good 3-4 of em down without resting! These guys always drop 1-3 silver which is pretty good if you ask me.  Q/ {9 ?# ]8 {0 |; v7 J: w: D2 s

1 P" R, V9 a2 y8 V& g! s0 Z% B0 S/ f. H0 m8 m
% }" h: T3 R" g0 @1 u- \
!!!Gold prices may vary by server population and tmie of day!!
8 ?5 E6 q7 S2 D7 ]  ?! iRelated Articles:5 A* D) u' M# D
  O" L  s& N4 _2 X) J

! @1 x+ Z0 m3 S: e2 ~# r& G/ g: w   the relaxing sport of fishing - buy wow gold. p0 f' C5 y2 U
  % ]3 j, u, g% d# g: N2 ^
   Mind Sear - wow gold
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-27 01:07 , Processed in 0.149749 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.