[招聘信息] Community Development Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-7-6 09:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Muscular Dystrophy Canada' k' l' g7 ]8 y* K. \2 V6 m
Lean about our community work, visit: www.muscle.ca* W5 _+ D9 ?3 |! F0 K
( {! N0 ~: ?4 E9 u$ j: Y
Position: Community Development Coordinator / Location: Edmonton / Terms: This is a .8 FTE permanent position, 28 hours per week, including benefits, with evening and weekend work required, along with regular travel throughout the region / Closing Date: July 17, 2009.2 n6 F9 _, E0 H3 a' P
. P+ o& n7 h; z7 D5 p+ v* a
Muscular Dystrophy Canada - one of Canada's leading voluntary health charities since 1954, supporting people with neuromuscular disorders to gain independence; an advocate working for meaningful social change in the health and nonprofit community; and a contributor in the search for the cure for neuromuscular disorders." U! l# S) A$ y( S/ l
, J; Q# c' V3 X: K2 p# l0 Y
The Position: The Community Development Coordinator (CDC) Alberta - is responsible for the ongoing development of six volunteer Chapter groups within the province. Fundraising responsibilities include event planning and execution as well as managing the Gaming application and reporting process. ) S1 h0 L! o8 O0 T
* P: E; A9 ~6 {
Working closely with the Services Coordinator, the CDC supports education initiatives for persons impacted by neuromuscular disorders while growing the human/financial resources needed to support the mission of the organization. This position supports the continuous development of community networks throughout the province of Alberta.
- d( D8 q; C+ A* n# @# s2 o% i. F* |+ z. Q4 ~0 R! {4 I$ K
The successful candidate will possess a relevant post-secondary degree or diploma; 3 years progressively responsible experience in a leadership role in community development, fundraising, event planning and volunteer development. The ideal candidate would be a dynamic leader with excellent written/verbal communication skills, solid budgeting/financial management skills, experience in group development/facilitation, and strong public speaking skills. 7 o' b: @% q* b% g+ E  T
7 g( n3 M; J3 p2 E9 K2 E5 b
In addition, you must have: an ability to maintain strong relationships with the media, be very flexible to manage the complexity of a role that is multifaceted, and to have the capacity to respond to the changing needs of the organization. The position requires the ability to work with ease in MS Office Professional Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). The ability to use Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge 7 would be considered an asset.1 u( W6 L+ D6 |
0 t% q0 \: Z# J
TO APPLY - Submit CV in confidence + cover letter & salary expectations to:
. q/ @& L8 y8 j& V  h% T
. S$ T; ?3 v  w# I9 t6 v6 ]' x( nMelanie Towell, CFO8 {$ U" h6 h) \$ o! Y# t- k
Muscular Dystrophy Canada
) q2 ^+ s9 {; o) G- |2345 Yonge Street, Suite 900
+ A% A2 Z0 J: N2 F/ r* rToronto, Ontario, M4G 2E57 F/ h2 u! h# A3 O8 `& C( {

# h0 ~- t1 d: i4 w; }% pOr by e-mail to: careers@muscle.ca
" x) i0 M. y! c! l. e
5 ?: t/ S0 L; c$ P9 o. s' yPS. Muscular Dystrophy Canada is committed to employment equity, especially for persons with disabilities. We support equal opportunity and advancement in accordance with competence for all employees. > Visit us at: www.muscle.ca
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-7-7 15:34 | 显示全部楼层
感谢斑竹提供求职信息.本人参加过斑竹的求职辅导班,知道有人推荐的重要性,尤其在经济不景气的当下.
; Q, v' y/ v  t* q不知请斑竹推荐一下本人.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 07:18 , Processed in 0.114032 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.