埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 856|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Multicultural Volunteer Coordinator .

[复制链接]
鲜花(53) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-29 11:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / THE CANDORA SOCIETY - Edmonton
0 a9 E; F$ g9 _- x' W  |* P7 OLearn about our community work, visit: www.candorasociety.com
) T* x' }; P$ n3 `) h) X" d
* `0 q; X9 O- @Position: Multicultural Volunteer Coordinator / Terms: full-time, 35 hrs. week at $16-$20 per hour. / Location: Northeast Edmonton / Closing Date: 07.10.09 or until suitable candidate is found.
4 w0 m/ a/ f$ Q; ]1 \0 Z+ B+ `" y  I+ J) K, `7 K: l
The CANDORA Society, a community-based organization in N.E. Edmonton that works together with residents to effect positive change in their lives and their community, has an excellent employment opportunity for a Multicultural Volunteer Coordinator. ' Y% J- ]* I, {9 s7 x% q/ Y2 K3 ^
1 D8 {- R/ A9 e& t& ~) b7 R1 ?5 E4 i
Context: This is a 35 hour/week position which involves recruiting, interviewing and building relationships with new and existing volunteers in addition to providing volunteer orientation, training and support.  You will also be required to present, report and evaluate on the Candora Volunteer Program to funders, agencies and staff.  Hours of work are flexible but a typical work week would be from 8:45 - 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
1 K! ~7 k0 b: w5 m# i# Q1 b+ Y! Q! k! t7 a. O
The ideal candidate: we are looking for a person with a sensitivity to and understanding of the issues of low income, newcomer and immigrant families. In addition the applicant must have excellent administration, relationship building, communication, team building, multi-tasking/time management skills.  
( {3 W: j! T$ ^7 X! |' g8 M% B& t! z4 z3 W, P; I9 i  I& a
He/she will work under the direction of the Executive Director and Program Manager to: ensure a strong volunteer recruitment and retention program for volunteers; ensure all volunteers feel supported, respected and valued through the development/implementation of supportive communication with other staff & volunteers; prior experience in Volunteer Management, experience in using MS Office software + working in a confidential & professional setting is required.
- c, D2 m8 G2 l
  }4 M9 m9 o0 q" J" e' tApplicants must have a commitment to the mission and vision and goals of the Candora Society. Candora supports its staff with flexible work hours and family friendly policies. Consider joining our team of "People helping people make a difference".  ( j" r8 `/ q3 |5 W5 j1 C  u

6 ~, ?/ \  a5 F2 GTO APPLY - Submit CV by mail, fax or email in confidence to:9 K9 p( m# P! k( m* A1 B1 S
) q" R, h! m2 @1 w& a
Debbie Clark, Executive Director
. `, M' d) N! c1 Y0 aCandora Society, #248 Abbottsfield Shoppers Mall& n1 A+ L( L* q8 n3 u" t
3210 - 118 Avenue, Edmonton Alberta T5W 4W1
' ^: R  h$ b1 }8 a. O: e- h1 H; V5 E0 D( fF: 780.474.5041 / E: Debbie.Clark@candorasociety.com, K8 g$ k, a0 _( _! L) ]  Z

; A% k, k) L* i. {# x. D# # #
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-27 12:36 , Processed in 0.283641 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.