找回密码
 注册
查看: 1177|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Corporate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-29 08:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Newcomer Internship: Corporate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable  2 `8 X' w. v; Y7 t$ U
Job Number: 3528; C# l. a9 W7 ?- u' }1 e
Classification Title: Intern - New Comer
1 o  O& C' \- k% W" u1 @7 }
4 [( T  i" A8 j7 v- @" v! x/ j: F8 X; s( iPosting Date: Jun 24, 2009+ K  a' S$ c# A8 N

2 j+ [0 b. M) T& }* @5 u$ k/ cClosing Date - 11:00pm on: Jul 15, 2009  
6 T% B% T0 _8 e6 m3 J9 I( N' Z* f7 C- u  y
Union: Out of Scope. i" y3 t3 q* G: ?# R- n( p2 X( r6 U
2 w2 N% e* N0 I. J' G1 b7 |
Number of Openings (up to): 1 - Internship Full-time
' z+ w  n' J# F6 X- z
; K! N4 X$ K$ ]( j. i* l, o  xDepartment: Corporate Accounting and Reporting Section (Finance and Treasury Department)
( ^. K3 d6 }0 g " F5 |( R7 A2 ?. j8 e& G, ]& G
Work Location(s): Stanley Milner Library, 7 Sir Winston Churchill Square  
; Y* y  I- G2 l  
4 X3 }) W0 B, e0 t# oDescription:  
  w( r1 C" F; `5 T' z4 p
+ W/ X2 M8 r' w  q1 iThis is a temporary position for approximately 11 months.  Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of their application., v& D) ]( x) P
' Z# t8 @$ J0 [3 O' ~5 F
As part of the City of Edmonton's Newcomer Internship Program, we are seeking a highly motivated internationally trained Accountant to work as an intern for a period of 11 months.  The objective of this program is to provide foreign trained professionals with meaningful Canadian work experience related to their qualifications, skills and experience. 5 E9 J, g  i: i7 g# l

) I. W( y8 p  O/ V3 HReporting to the Manager of Corporate Accountants Payable and Receivable, you will perform professional/senior technical accounting work involving control over processing and maintenance of complex and diverse accounts receivable and billing financial systems and records.  This may include:
- ]/ t( i5 \' f% e* n8 L•        Assisting in reviewing the overall accounting system and inter-related financial processes within a diversified accounting environment
; y% x* i# e& r" U/ H9 g! x% Y•        Developing performance reports, including monthly billing and collection activity, customer profile, and specialized reports including year end financial statements
" p7 H9 k3 y, a" z2 ^5 x. u; X8 W( \•        Providing technical and professional advice and assistance to business are officials in matters of financial policies and procedures under the shared services delivery module. @1 W8 ?+ o, }4 w: _2 H
•        Performing complex trend analysis, transactional analysis and reconciliation's
# S: M# S' S% c1 w+ c$ |•        Applying a high level of analysis in providing value added AP/AR services and recommendations to customers
  z. J+ i8 U! {- x) x1 k
% {% w6 w) e# K0 C  ?2 ZJob Requirements:  & \5 R; o7 R9 j* z; @
•        University degree obtained outside of Canada (bachelor or applied) in an accounting-related discipline& b& D2 E) P* ^4 E, F, P# W
•        Working towards a Canadian accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA) would be considered an asset
1 O2 i3 X# n8 {: N% r•        Three (3) years of progressively responsible international accounting experience
4 O: J" k& ]1 q, v: ^•        A basic working knowledge of Corporate Financial Systems
4 E; T* h$ e) N! E•        Demonstrated competency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and spreadsheets
, x+ |; F+ r7 ~- i, F4 J•        Demonstrated ability to deal courteously with the public and make decisions within established policies
4 c  ]6 L7 n5 V•        A basic knowledge of accounting, administrative procedures and regulations including GAAP and GST
" c# T7 A: C# J+ H+ {, o% I( A6 V8 ~•        Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* f; F: ]/ t0 ZHours of Work:  33.75 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Hours of work may be subject to the terms and conditions of a variable hours of work program.4 z9 `( Q6 ~9 ^  j
& y) k: ]; T  l* D$ n$ N& `& C
Salary:  $27.00 hourly
( R( I" e' n& G3 f+ p
( `9 @3 Y9 F3 z( F0 Y7 PGeneral:  This is an Out of Scope position.  The City of Edmonton thanks all applicants for their interest in this employment opportunity; however, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.8 y( l4 c- H- Y% D% l% n# ^

* |+ x0 T( K- W9 W; I4 GThe Province of Alberta is a signatory to the federal Agreement on Internal Trade and the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement with British Columbia. The City of Edmonton will accept extra-provincial qualifications which are accepted by Alberta regulatory authorities and legislation in accord with those Agreements. For more information, kindly contact Government of Alberta, Advanced Education and Technology with respect to trade requirements, or the Alberta professional regulatory body responsible for certification.: R  w) v* G$ t. f3 U& F

% Q- g0 u0 X" E) P* Y6 `Human Resources Consultant:  GF/IS( n1 ~% c5 i, A  z" s7 G
( d! L' j) f6 L3 W
To apply online and for further details, visit www.edmonton.ca/careers  * I% O/ m# E9 n) G
Applications can also be faxed to (780) 496-8063 or submitted in the drop-off box at the Employment Centre, Main Floor, City Hall, #1 Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton, AB, T5J 2R7.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-27 22:05 , Processed in 0.074409 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.