埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 941|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Program Coordinator(12 month contract,)

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-26 15:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / YWCA - EDMONTON1 T( X$ E( W6 p$ A  i( n
For more information, visit: ywcaofedmonton.org
6 M/ p, V8 u+ U: m- k
" d4 Z  ~, n+ W8 q* \$ BPosition: Program Coordinator / Terms: 12 month contract, flex hours., good working conditions / Location: Edmonton / Closing Date: July 10, 2009.
- f  k& f) D+ e4 a  d0 o5 Z1 S6 R) r4 p+ T. f; P+ P4 O
Wish to join an organization that makes a difference in the lives of women and their families? YWCA Edmonton is looking for a Program Coordinator for its Services for Persons with Disabilities program. This position is a 12 month term contract (37.5 hours/week) with flexible work hours to meet the needs of the department team and individual caseload.  . [+ k$ n1 B- L, o8 s
/ ?( J- b, a/ I4 ?( s) M
Responsibilities: coordinate with clients, family/guardians, staff-contractors, and other community/government agencies to meet individual support needs; conduct client in take process as required; supervise, train, evaluate, and support staff and contractors; prepare and submit budgets for individual funding; work closely with the Lead Coordinator to develop and implement program processes and procedures; assist the Recruitment Coordinator in the recruitment process.
; ~0 o1 w. M! W# _7 m3 W0 E" v; k$ Y- ?3 m0 f/ ]' N# d: F
The ideal candidate will have: Post secondary education in Social Services or related fields; Minimum 3 years experience working with individuals who have mental/physical disabilities with an interest in community integration of the individuals; supervisory experience including supervising/training staff; experience working in a diverse environment; strong verbal/written skills; a valid driver's license and vehicle.' M( K1 C2 K  L; v, _8 K  @

3 ~0 Z6 D) X! {TO APPLY - Mail, fax or email CV & cover letter in confidence to:8 j4 q: Z; ~+ l( m" a6 {( T0 U
) x  I  u! k# b6 f' X% ?0 v2 }
Human Resources, YWCA
, s/ {; Q0 Y! J% H& Y% N, D#100, 10350 - 124 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 3V9" M0 N5 t$ f% Y6 B6 _1 i. k
E: recruitment@ywcaofedmonton.org / F: 780.425.7467
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-9 21:00 , Processed in 0.211520 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.