[招聘信息] Case Manager

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-23 16:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / DECSA - EDMONTON% n5 x* j& C/ M: y
Learn about our community work: www.decsa.com
$ m1 H0 C$ n' B5 a$ j4 i1 J
- M/ w: z- L; G" Y9 j% M, N0 hPosition: Case Manager / Terms: contract position until June 30, 2012 / Salary: negotiable based on experience & education / Closing Date: 07.30.09. ; t+ q8 v) ]/ s

* v( W+ b8 [5 l1 W6 Y: EPosition Abstract: we are seeking resumes from interested individuals to fill the position of Case Manager for the Opportunity Plus Program. The Opportunity Plus Program provides women who have left an abusive relationship with up to (12) months of full time programming to learn skills & access supports to succeed in employment or education to become self-sufficient.9 S, }9 [' b% S+ d
- }1 {$ a+ h% x) B$ [
Context: This position provides advocacy, communication, interviewing, problem solving, action planning, case management, ongoing assessment, organizational and record management duties. The Case Manager is responsible in collaboration with the client to develop a Client Service Plan, input data into Mobius, provide clients with referrals to community and other resources. # `2 Y5 }4 U8 N: h4 n, y$ p

' R/ I3 i# [0 k2 N8 F3 CThe ideal candidate will assist clients in developing plans to return to work, school or other training and will provide one to one training on curriculum modules to meet the outcome needs. In addition, the Case Manager assists with providing Job Search modules, if appropriate, job search, liaison with employers, development of a training plan, retention needs and provides follow up with both the client and employer.
- d2 r* K* {3 Y
: B. L! f4 P4 S# yEducation: Post secondary education in career development, social work, psychology, education or rehabilitation. Experience: Awareness of domestic family violence, policing, court, community resources and risk and assess safety planning ability to assist women with building community and personal support networks. A minimum of three years experience working with women who have been impacted by domestic abuse./ ?4 M5 d$ i$ d2 L0 s( ?+ ~) p

) I  |! @& s& ^5 f& `TO APPLY - Please submit your CV in confidence to:: A4 U7 N  i$ u3 r* |" O. l* ^5 H7 R
, [0 Y$ k. m- K# E" Z7 J3 A
Sharon Brosch / Email: sbrosch@decsa.com' K& J) I6 J$ T  A# b: {* }% {
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-13 02:18 , Processed in 0.169412 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.