查看: 990|回复: 0

[招聘信息] 4 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Staff

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-12 09:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area ( D$ Y8 O7 u4 u/ V) Y
) U8 z0 e- T, H
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area provides mentoring programs to more than 2,800 children, youth and families.  We are looking for 4 temporary full time summer staff. 2 X" p/ _) Y& d5 j9 I- J5 d5 P! S

3 D1 G- j2 _0 y, `' }4 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Staff ' e/ |0 V& W6 y, Z6 o/ F+ Q
(8 week contract @ 35 hours a week)$ K. o8 a. ]* h7 v: S6 E; w/ K4 s
0 B( Z/ r3 P5 o. B
Key Responsibilities Include:# d* r& Y) b/ ~1 o* C* b
Activity Planning and Daily Activity5 x5 s+ a" e  v
•        Assist in planning, organizing and relevant activities for children and youth to explore new avenues including leadership & life skills, recreation, and their cultural community that enhance their  resilience, relationship building and leadership.. n; q* Q! a" }
•        Participate in the delivery of all programs in the areas of crafts, sports and tutoring.
" a+ ]& K/ t: G$ V1 q  U- f0 `8 j•        Participate in and lead sporting activities; know and have the ability to apply game rules for basketball, soccer  and volleyball, 8 X* j4 g5 p$ c" H- q
•        Provide proper supervision in all activities to ensure the safety of the program participants.# z; q$ z% y* V+ y; o- H" F, y
•        Supervise the children and youth at breakfast and lunch time.
, f; j4 D3 s) ?9 |8 |2 |•        Help to maintain housekeeping standards by ensuring all program facilities are left clean after each activity and each meal., E7 r% Z; t& s/ ^3 T

5 Q! [8 n6 M6 o1 M! T8 @The successful candidate will have:* }, f7 ^5 a# K* N
•        The enthusiasm and ability to work with a variety of ages of youth in a group setting" G4 w: T7 r2 _# Z! ]
•        Experience with children
$ `5 H" `7 I: S$ `# B•        Demonstrated knowledge of sporting, activity planning for youth ) C3 b# ~( p0 ^% ~3 }, p
•        Knowledge the English language and the ability to support math tutoring.# X* o* h/ S$ C* n% H
•        Ability to manage time effectively and be results oriented.& {6 M6 u, a# Z4 S# j$ m
•        Knowledge of children’s activities and community resources5 p; W' {; D5 B& N6 O  `) h! l  ?9 R
•        Documentation of a clear CYIM (Child & Youth Information Management) check  - L/ S" s# `4 m6 j0 T0 ~( h% i' e
•        Documentation of a  clear vulnerable sector Security Clearance check
# ~# u" J# P& i
" S8 b3 I' c+ \7 l5 nIn addition to an excellent work environment, The Africa Centre & Big Brothers Big Sisters offer an hourly salary of $15-hour .
% y  K  M6 n( ]- u- \0 b9 Q
0 b5 q; G+ S7 vPlease forward your resume, by June 15, 2009 to:2 C: r, m2 G- ?( B+ X
% x0 t' Y0 J- ~
Attention Summer Program Coordinator
/ g) m* \) G9 Q& X5 Q( gE-mail to a.lee@bbbsedmonton.org9 x6 Q1 |4 B# X7 e" g# r/ t
Fax: (780) 426-6689  0 J! ]0 [7 @5 |& u) Y0 Z3 Y
No phone calls please.
. ~) j, I3 p/ `& ZAll applicants are thanked for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-12 01:11 , Processed in 0.097513 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.