查看: 978|回复: 0

[招聘信息] 2 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Students

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-12 09:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area
' D0 X: G. F* h0 _8 s! Z/ @8 x  D# m, Z. Q! T. w* @3 X9 t
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area provides mentoring programs to more than 2,800 children, youth and families.  Together with the Africa Centre, we are looking for 2 temporary full time summer student staff.
$ E3 O8 G- K( w( `: F* h9 F/ n8 O0 x: N8 ?+ M% k4 d
2 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Students 0 I/ I9 t9 R- t# z( g
(10 week @ 35 hours a week contract. Must be returning to school)
. I; H& j# y) m
) S1 m3 ~2 V, }" z$ u: WKey Responsibilities Include
; |, x+ [& n6 a: s) Z. g  KActivity Planning and Daily Activity5 j5 s5 ]" h$ h$ i9 z) ^* F
•        Assist in planning, organizing and relevant activities for children and youth to explore new avenues including leadership & life skills, recreation, and their cultural community that enhance their  resilience, relationship building and leadership.
) c2 \4 U* w: N7 w•        Participate in the delivery of all programs in the areas of crafts, sports and tutoring.
7 g' V$ g% U4 R7 s•        Participate in and lead sporting activities; know and have the ability to apply game rules for basketball, soccer  and volleyball,
/ a- h8 L0 g( `. O8 u% V2 q% E•        Provide proper supervision in all activities to ensure the safety of the program participants.5 G' g; D3 w- C
•        Supervise the children and youth at breakfast and lunch time." s4 _: X& f6 O  \
•        Help to maintain housekeeping standards by ensuring all program facilities are left clean after each activity and each meal.
  ], O1 S) @& m% y
- o1 F, q6 _; [8 LThe successful candidate will have:
1 y8 F2 f9 \$ x7 L& I0 I4 _. s% h0 x•        The enthusiasm and ability to work with a variety of ages of youth in a group setting
0 L3 T% ^# O* _•        Experience with children3 E1 v7 N5 q; ?/ _/ }1 E
•        Demonstrated knowledge of sporting, activity planning for youth . Q: t4 }  O/ c1 e0 W
•        Knowledge the English language and the ability to support math tutoring.
. \4 @, W; E; M# u1 c•        Ability to manage time effectively and be results oriented.0 Y8 R: @4 Z% J
•        Knowledge of children’s activities and community resources1 c( r  h  k) Y  F% B
•        A clear CYIM (Child & Youth Information Management) check  
$ j+ K& a- a) L7 y7 U% [3 N. C•        A clear vulnerable sector Security Clearance check 5 N& t7 k  H; R' w: k/ j

# ~7 t1 Y( y$ {4 b0 A+ a4 I3 ^6 a% k. KIn addition to an excellent work environment, The Africa Centre & Big Brothers Big Sisters offer an hourly salary of $15-hour .( b6 F. M4 D% a% D- B9 g1 z0 F

' Z" D2 Y( K4 e0 bPlease forward your resume, by June 15, 2009 to:
: q  w8 U" g; S' c* M( l' Z( W8 `. u5 O8 n# H
Attention Summer Program Coordinator $ c( B1 t& o3 l: s' S8 k
E-mail to a.lee@bbbsedmonton.org. N5 }8 i/ |9 e! O5 c! h9 M9 s
Fax: (780) 426-6689  $ ?' M  D# b/ e( T$ K
No phone calls please.2 K) t$ D% T# ?' C/ q* O
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-12 00:08 , Processed in 0.262515 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.