注册
查看: 980|回复: 0

[招聘信息] 2 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Students

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-12 09:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area 9 b2 m. o  j, E

) `. b; B, \" r( A! N) ?Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area provides mentoring programs to more than 2,800 children, youth and families.  Together with the Africa Centre, we are looking for 2 temporary full time summer student staff.
* q% Y( e8 l1 b. Z6 z
& B2 [/ g  F5 B+ l: t# a+ b2 Multicultural Summer Camp Program Students & p1 J. F6 L7 m6 L  K
(10 week @ 35 hours a week contract. Must be returning to school)  P0 U* h! U9 G0 E  R
2 M7 @* i' J% s+ T
Key Responsibilities Include
8 f# }+ f+ m: {; K, C# KActivity Planning and Daily Activity8 g! @0 V4 m9 c3 _% ]7 U8 |
•        Assist in planning, organizing and relevant activities for children and youth to explore new avenues including leadership & life skills, recreation, and their cultural community that enhance their  resilience, relationship building and leadership.7 v; A/ ]' m0 W. u, m3 @0 v; n
•        Participate in the delivery of all programs in the areas of crafts, sports and tutoring.
/ P- ?& i7 V; T% ?" {4 u7 P: }& H•        Participate in and lead sporting activities; know and have the ability to apply game rules for basketball, soccer  and volleyball, + a8 R5 h" Z+ w7 J
•        Provide proper supervision in all activities to ensure the safety of the program participants.2 S( E( {6 Z/ e# P% L
•        Supervise the children and youth at breakfast and lunch time.; E: V6 n: U, C3 P# @9 F) @
•        Help to maintain housekeeping standards by ensuring all program facilities are left clean after each activity and each meal.: H( B  W8 u1 \& r. S2 C
: x! K5 c3 o; d  ^! O: H
The successful candidate will have:
- I3 K6 E, k; ]2 }; |" R/ \•        The enthusiasm and ability to work with a variety of ages of youth in a group setting; p) X+ C& a# F* f# n- S8 k
•        Experience with children
% x) \+ x9 |7 i6 \•        Demonstrated knowledge of sporting, activity planning for youth
8 a" G3 a" c" p5 [$ a•        Knowledge the English language and the ability to support math tutoring.9 d+ ^2 C, p8 R
•        Ability to manage time effectively and be results oriented.
3 r' r$ `) U7 @# R/ g* r•        Knowledge of children’s activities and community resources! O8 {/ A/ F) r
•        A clear CYIM (Child & Youth Information Management) check  
" ^; v0 ?( ^- G( Q, ^3 h* E•        A clear vulnerable sector Security Clearance check + w  _! k) C" Z* r
) |# d8 G0 u" @7 z6 K
In addition to an excellent work environment, The Africa Centre & Big Brothers Big Sisters offer an hourly salary of $15-hour .
* H* a% a% _6 o# v. M4 h! ^" U6 J+ r1 Y
Please forward your resume, by June 15, 2009 to:
6 T/ n* H2 h$ T" I: p. X, O
& `5 z1 R; _4 y( @$ X* XAttention Summer Program Coordinator / Q. c' }& q& V
E-mail to a.lee@bbbsedmonton.org
. ?0 |8 R) x& W# e Fax: (780) 426-6689  ' J. Z8 @0 @% g9 j# i) y* s
No phone calls please.
0 b6 q( T4 u( D4 P; b" vAll applicants are thanked for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-25 11:37 , Processed in 0.118603 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.