找回密码
 注册
查看: 2978|回复: 2

what is termwork

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2004-7-3 06:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
I just attended a microsoft training course in the last 2 weeks. There was an assignment during the course - each team (consisted of 4 memebers, total 5 teams) must present their solutions on a case study after the training course. Each one of the winning team members was awarded a digital camera.
" U8 g6 r( {" E$ A6 g0 T  N+ CThis was the first real team work in my life and I really started understanding the nature of 'team work'. I would like to share this experience with you. Don't let foreigners think we Chinese don't know how to 'team work'. If someone finds this article is useful, please translate it into Chinese. I am sorry that I can't type chinse here.
# ^, C) b3 H* w# {, Z  l) v* @6 k0 f
the bottom line of team work is - To Reach Your Target, which is the foundation. Anything against this bottom line must be discarded (even your personal feelings) without hesitation.
  N. @) [2 O- }: e2 y1. Make clear the responsibilities on the first day of the project. It should be crystal clear and well-understood by all the team memebers. If you are versatile, you could help others besides your own tasks(your own tasks are your first priority). Helping others will make you more acceptable within the team.- M! t' }- M* ^9 g/ E
2. Teamwork means tolerance and compromise. In other words - you should keep other team members as happy as possible as long as the team is on the right track. Try your best to avoid conflict, which gives your nothing but fights.In one word - Anything that doesn't affect your target is NOT IMPORTANT. Don't let your personal feelings destroy the team.
( ~' `3 B) Y" y! y5 f8 n3. If you are not happy with other team member's work, just show him something better and advise him to following the better practice. The key point is that you need to deliver/show something to him, not just complain. It is always easier to say than to do. But the real stuff will keep others quiet and convinced.; }8 d8 s1 E2 H( f8 D
4. There must be a soul(at least one person) in the team. He knows how to keep the project on the track and how to stop the nonsense and bullshit immediately. He/she has the courage to take up the most difficult tasks to make sure the success of the project. Don't think he/she does this for the team - but for himself/herself. If the project fails, everone in the team is a failure.1 o2 R. r' F: ^) G4 P/ z5 x% z: ~3 Z

% \$ z& U, E3 h7 H# n5 KIn short, 'team work' is - sticking to the bottom line, making everyone happy and keeping away from your personal feelings.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2004-7-4 09:43 | 显示全部楼层
好文!7 j2 K7 s7 ^( x9 ^2 `  O

@3 N# A" P% L9 K9 o+ h" o* ]只是题目是否该是“Teamwork”而非“termwork”
: s& \8 ~2 F0 L, n  I: ]/ H' }0 O0 J6 C( y+ B( d+ v* D  O
可惜我没有时间,要不然就给你翻译一下。$ l, I9 o9 N: m0 E3 F7 t
% Z+ O# u5 z+ u) n3 D7 R% Q
Teamwork是雇主最看中的必要条件之一,总之就是要不仅有创意还要有采纳队友意见,服从大多数的容人之量。另一种说法,就是领导在和领导不在一样干得很好。
鲜花(35) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2004-7-8 01:35 | 显示全部楼层

up!

All the moderators in Edmonton China should well know of teamwork!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-8 00:56 , Processed in 0.268372 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.