[招聘信息] Project Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-4-30 14:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / ERIEC - Edmonton: v) Y* U( V4 u$ @& d
Edmonton Region Immigrant Employment Council ) T- M, q$ K7 |, B. ~  n( f+ x$ s
* c% T( d$ _" f; p% N  Z
Position: Project Coordinator / Salary Range: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year + benefit package / Location: Edmonton / Terms: Contractual 12 month full-time position expected to begin May of 2009 with possibility of extension / Closing Date: applications must be submitted by email by May 15, 2009.6 B0 \% `; Q1 x$ ~9 ?+ L% Z" n/ U) {
+ L, f7 S5 q% v" i* i
Context: The Edmonton Region Immigrant Employment Council (ERIEC) is an industry-led organization that works with business, immigrant service providers, cultural communities, post secondary institutions, 3 levels of government and is dedicated to ensuring skilled immigrants become more fully integrated into the Edmonton regional labor market.
2 }% Q" K) p  V/ ^$ ~+ J
0 a( F3 O4 ]8 Q9 W$ W  D3 YOverall Purpose: we're seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as Project Coordinator. He/she will be responsible for the coordination and management of all aspects of project implementation in accordance with established time schedules. Position reports to the Executive Director.
$ ~/ x: c) E2 U: x. `) }
* @" S3 V& \2 P' j3 yResponsibilities -You will be responsible for the implementation of identified strategic initiatives and will: plan, organize/direct all activities as required for the full implementation of ERIEC's project goals/objectives; ensure that project activities are consistent with the project objectives and that objectives can be met with available resources; manage project working committees and relationships with project partners and stakeholders (employers, service providers, government, skilled immigrant organizations).
, Q7 T( `( {# h6 Z. S( X3 ?3 E- |( T
7 M4 h+ C  }( L( q6 a& E9 wQualifications: Post-secondary education (University education in related field; equivalencies accepted) with 3+ years of related experience; demonstrated project management experience, project evaluation/budgeting.+ E0 C; f: A1 T" P/ a0 I% \
7 a' e  I' e" A7 t) a# D
PLUS: demonstrated skills in managing stakeholder relations including facilitating diverse partnerships, providing strategic direction, research and problem solving; strong competence in computer applications (MS Office Suite)
9 D8 t1 B- G( u& {* u7 \- ^$ L+ o/ y9 `3 u+ N" o
TO APPLY - In confidence, submit CV & cover letter together in a single Word file by e-mail, with the subject line: project coordinator, to:
& d- d2 E! ?5 G4 b0 I# o" @3 ^: _! a# l, y  D' r
Doug Piquette, Executive Director / email: dpiquette@eriec.ca
% W. f$ w' c$ w7 b( a$ \& l( ?Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-15 05:58 , Processed in 0.144713 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.