找回密码
 注册
查看: 1078|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Lead Program Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-4-28 10:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The YWCA has an opportunity for an individual to make a significant difference in the Services for Persons with Disabilities department.  The Lead Program Coordinator will be an essential part of the department by mentoring a team of Program Coordinators.
/ o& t0 G" v/ T9 u
% p. f6 c2 T) Z1 c6 n; dThis position is full-time position (37.5/week) with flexible work hours to meet the needs of the department team and individual caseload.  The Lead Program Coordinator reports to the Director of Services for Persons with Disabilities.. U, b1 _+ j/ R& Y: O% c) Q
9 t9 F" a# [) j, z8 X
Job Duties/Responsibilities:
9 U; l/ u, A, K9 [+ n•        Human Resources Management# `/ e% A0 p; [: _6 I
•        Support approximately eleven Program Coordinators in the execution of their duties and responsibilities
4 L9 Y$ F, L$ `; c•        Oversee the training, supervision and evaluation of department direct service staff and contractors
& ^" S6 m7 `  o& b, ~$ A# ]# L: q•        Provide coaching and leadership to assist staff in expanding their capabilities) D8 ~$ z1 T# {" b/ b! p
•        Ensure adequate levels of staffing are maintained, in order to meet         requirements for delivery of services; k8 P' u$ b5 E- o7 H% [" K& v
•        Act as liaison person between Program Coordinator team and the Director of Services for Persons with Disabilities
7 j6 C/ m& i8 v. C1 X: S6 _( z" E
' C! H8 N$ P3 ^: L: k( VProgram Delivery
( G+ Z8 P6 Y* t: ?•        Coordinate a minimal caseload of individuals in the program
- ~, H  |5 x+ i, P•        Monitor service delivery for quality supports by providing feedback and support as needed for client intake processes
9 l+ g* Z3 n7 @3 y4 j$ N•        Ensure compliance with standards of service delivery; facilitate process for program re/certification as required) r/ h. f$ i7 R( Y
•        Review all incident reports, provide input for follow-up action and communication
7 f' P8 N# |4 {3 u0 }4 E/ i- @•        Review service action plans and support programs as requested
5 M. j" y$ v  O& k) r# f: F•        Ensure program policies and procedures are met and followed by department; T. n6 y7 P) g0 S2 b
•        Work closely with the Director to develop appropriate standards and procedures for the program
/ k3 [% q/ U, u' P) x" b•        Implement service modification, as required- m$ B2 X, V6 C, C

; K- @/ z' k9 n; O) j% B4 ZAdministration
( {! r8 r$ P) M  V( q7 m* d" L) ~•        Collect monthly reports from Program Coordinators and forward to the Director, Y. F+ u; c5 A% |0 K& t' k
•        Screen external program documentation and where necessary bring to the Director for review/ K9 l' t# J9 A
•        Update program files and documents are with current information and documentation, as required3 k* p0 u' O1 n2 n
  J' v; V0 H, b4 x* U* j7 K  ~1 J
Qualifications:2 N. ^# E3 X" A0 I

6 v% T) B( S# F; X•        Post Secondary education in Social Work, Rehabilitation or related human service field
7 b; [, s/ t" p% v•        Minimum of 5 years experience with individuals who have physical and/or developmental disabilities8 N+ Q" Y0 p0 B2 F) x6 ]
•        Minimum of 4 years demonstrated management and/or supervisory experience& s8 |0 w3 ~: M7 t. Z  _6 X
•        Vehicle and valid driver's license is required to be able to respond to emergency situations& f( h: t3 T' ?; K
•        Ability to interact in a positive manner with a diverse population
; p7 i8 @* u# ~: V) {9 o2 M•        Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office
: z- H" M5 _, `2 q/ z# l; K7 T# G4 X•        Equivalences will be considered
% f2 |; N4 x" J$ m
& y9 W) I, ^! O& ~Closing Date: May 11, 2009
6 x4 s, c' h' v+ ~" @ $ S* v$ O. C3 O& J* o. y
Please forward your resume to:% }6 E" r5 ?2 v" M
1 H# f; o$ T0 g9 \
YWCA Edmonton 6 K: b4 y# ?4 c
Recruitment Coordinator
! g- U  ]1 {+ e& x# R4 h9 `100, 10350 – 124 Street. U+ E. q& P9 g
Edmonton, AB
! R6 ^% O: L0 ]1 wT5N 3V9
5 n4 X% w* i6 F! `5 Y4 O* L3 g8 W2 K& I4 O1 f
E-mail:  recruitment@ywcaofedmonton.org
$ w% i0 f( F7 {1 C2 O* UFax:  (780) 425-7467$ P5 K" f8 e- d. |
Telephone:  (780) 423-9922 ; L- d. O7 J: V- U9 L9 Z5 @, K
0 z% T+ S2 Y' z0 I( y% ?" S( f
8 L( H3 M3 j- V8 s) q! _  v[ 本帖最后由 又见炊烟 于 2009-4-28 11:30 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 23:59 , Processed in 0.124961 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.