找回密码
 注册
查看: 5294|回复: 0

1-Click Shrinking A DVD Movie with DVD Copying Software

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-4-23 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
1-Click Shrinking A DVD Movie with  DVD Clone Software and examples to use./ {: Z. F  d* w4 N+ O  S

1 ]" h8 g* W+ A4 P' V& W; ^! a; y1 o: I; S% k& z
4 J' l9 u$ M3 E  R' u$ L5 j
DVD Copy & DVD Clone ,copying DVD movies is easier than ever. With just a few clicks, you can make perfect clones of your favorite DVDs, or copy them on to your hard drive. This DVD cloning software will impress you with its excellent video and audio quality, and you will love how quickly you can start copying DVD movies! Download today and start creating your own personal collection of DVD movies!.Y9p98l887654.( M" U# Z+ V+ @% S' U) k. c

3 M' S( q9 n: u- q- p7 X% y* J3 }/ D: V3 Z
Example DVD Movie: Gasaraki 3: Betrayal
) p3 C0 B- m" F) [1 l+ |) w% e6 E4 }' q5 A2 |
6 ^% b3 H8 E- U: t! Y; n4 _8 F

' o2 S- ^$ E. {% b2 @0 u  f# M/ h0 M; M2 U1 ?
Synopsis:; v% b% k" K: V; N0 d, L
Buried Secrets?The war is over, but the nightmare is just beginning.  As Symbol launches a series of daring raids on Gowa City, the horrifying truth about the origin of the TAs is unleashed.  Already torn between loyalty to the Tactical Armor team and his family,Replicate RCE DVDs, Yushiro's world is completely shattered in a shocking series of revelations that leave him doubting both his sanity and his very existence.  The fabric of reality is torn asunder as the secrets of the kai are set free in the third stunning volume of Gasaraki!0 t- R1 O$ _7 q7 ?! `' y& @

9 h4 z* O8 u4 w5 ?9 v7 p5 f! w2 _
$ k1 \& O. s6 E7 B: x
+ P) C* ~2 c2 v1 q7 `; p  c* `6 ~
( o! }, F9 b: x( K* y; t! V2 N4 l! z+ H
  Shrinking A DVD Movie Just 4 Steps:
, X7 F% t7 t; @6 _; e9 d" n
0 R' i4 T. B/ U Step1: Click "Copy DVD to DVD" Button.. W* A# h8 A; W  X9 ~8 t
Step2: Select DVD Source Movie and Target DVD Burner.
1 m; c- k; U( g% j# I Step3: Set Target DVD Settings and Target volume label./ |* Y2 Y$ `" M! e/ P" y8 X
Step4: Click "Start Now" button to Clone DVD., c5 o; }! C+ o4 q7 R
  Finished.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-15 09:40 , Processed in 0.193268 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.