注册
查看: 1652|回复: 1

[招聘信息] 市政府招聘 Social Worker

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-31 08:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / The City of Edmonton
) \$ `9 ]5 }' N1 E+ @9 E& A( wTO APPLY online, visit: www.edmonton.ca/careers 9 J  j! H* A/ r4 g
- f. a+ _3 d( N7 q4 U
Position: Social Worker S.V.I.T, #3152 Union CSU 52 / Hours: 40 hrs. week - 10 hours per day, 4 days per week - either Monday through Thursday or Tuesday through Friday / Salary Range: 21B, Salary Grade: 027, $28.394 - $35.648 (Hourly), $2,271.48 - $2,851.86 (Bi-Weekly), $59,285.63 - $74,433.55 (Annually).
4 u3 ~7 g  F8 G5 Y% p( }* G, y/ b
) h9 j7 l5 U4 J% yTerms: Permanent Full-time. The rates are in accordance with a collective agreement between CSU 52 & the City of Edmonton / Location(s): City Wide / Department: Targeted Community Services / Closing Date: April 20, 2009.
" E& c! u8 y; g" }
% Q3 z9 a9 n4 J& L% e! ~) IDescription: Targeted Community Services requires an energetic, experienced Registered Social Workers to work in a unique position on the Spousal Violence Intervention Team. This position works collaboratively with an Edmonton Police Service Detective, victims of intimate partner violence and a variety of professionals to provide intensive interventions in cases of intimate partner violence in which there is a high risk of further serious violence or homicide.  1 a, b. c: E0 A4 I0 `# s
$ {$ K$ l2 }2 k9 U
The successful candidate will provide a range of services, including: ongoing risk assessment/response; consultation, liaison and collaboration with multiple professionals and agencies to weave together effective safety and support systems for victims; crisis intervention, trauma counseling, safety planning, ongoing case management, advocacy and referral.
2 t5 p/ p& s* ]5 m1 n% e# M4 i
PLUS: providing support/assistance to complainants through legal and judicial proceedings; engaging with perpetrators when motivation to change is present; providing training presentations to professionals/agencies; preparing and maintaining professional documents; participation in disaster social services.
/ W3 F0 S6 }7 z+ D1 Z, l: r# I/ q% V
Job Requirements: minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Social Work and (3) years of related professional experience in the provision of social services. A Master's Degree in Social Work is preferred; RSW designation; demonstrated ability to assess and respond to risk situations and provide intensive social work interventions including crisis intervention, short-term counseling, family counseling, advocacy, brokering, linking and follow-up./ W8 j4 Q: V, n2 U& ]

/ W/ \4 i! s' ~1 [0 r1 h! iPLUS: superior problem solving ability, judgment, and confidence to deal with complex issues, competing priorities, persons experiencing trauma and diverse professionals; advanced knowledge of domestic violence, community resources; able to work independently, with a partner and within a complex partnership that involves two distinct but complimentary organizational cultures; ability to think creatively and critically, and act decisively and confidently.) C( ]0 S+ T9 b0 T4 z" F
% u: N4 o; T8 |1 k
NOTE: advanced security clearance check is a condition of employment for the successful candidate. The check must be completed prior to the commencement of work and is the financial responsibility of the candidate. Applicants may be required to pass a physical fitness test & will be required to arrange their own transportation and where appropriate will be reimbursed in accordance with City of Edmonton policy. This may require the applicant to obtain business use auto insurance.
) _% q! T3 {$ e5 i9 U1 S, T' X1 g! J" R4 P2 Y+ M9 o* I" Y
NOTE: Civic Service Union 52 members are requested to send a copy of their application for this competition to the union office.  The City of Edmonton thanks all applicants for their interest in this employment opportunity; however, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.1 a. [* Y# M* {3 M, D$ @
7 K4 D9 B9 x" V6 [7 h
TO APPLY online & further details: www.edmonton.ca/careers , n8 x. u, @' ?; p* S& g
Applications can also be faxed to 780.496.8063 or mailed to:
, q: d0 J' z: d9 o
+ a. J5 W) Z: N6 L! d8 W- m: J( wEmployment Centre, City of Edmonton
  U% }- e/ G+ |Main Floor, City Hall #1 Churchill SQ.
. T; Q8 I) X6 `- |Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7
老柳教车
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-31 18:24 | 显示全部楼层

“柏芝访谈”下集延后播出 阿娇本月也将站出来

艺术价值
& E5 ~8 i* @: R; |3 Y2 D   银杏气势雄伟,树干虬曲、葱郁庄重。在中国的名山大川、古刹寺庵、无不有高大挺拔的古银杏,它们历尽兴沧桑、遥溯古今,给人以神秘莫测之感,历代骚人墨客涉足寺院留下了许多诗文辞赋,镌碑以书风景之美妙,文载功德以自傲。选取姿势优美的银杏,加工制成盆景,将大自然中银杏的雄姿浓缩在盆盎之中,古特幽雅、野趣横生,清供案头,令人怡情怡目。
0 ]. t" j- R8 n8 e& g  银杏树是著名的长寿树种,生命力强,叶形奇特,易于嫁接繁殖和整形修剪,是制作盆景的优质材料,用银杏树奶制作的银杏盆景更是一绝,具有很高的观赏价值和经济价值。银杏是中国盆景中常用的树种,银杏盆景干粗、枝曲、根露、造型独特、苍劲潇洒、妙趣横生,是中国盆景中的一绝。夏天遒劲葱绿,秋季金黄可掬,给人以峻峭雄奇、华贵雅之感,近年来日益受到重视,被誉为“有生命的艺雕”。银杏按照人们不同的欣赏要求,主要有观实盆景、观叶盆景和树桩盆景几种类型......
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-16 08:59 , Processed in 0.122227 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.