发表于 2009-3-27 09:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Title: Student Funding Contact Centre Advisor
+ f+ j. ~2 ~: l, j. Z
9 B( Q. G, v. U3 G! e$ yJob Classification: PROGRAM SERVICES 1
( A( `7 b* h% Z  j  i4 u- m3 T) `/ f/ Q- w
Salary Range: $43,272 TO $61,032
/ g5 v+ G* j/ g: k# K. v
5 P" `7 {* ?: N8 M0 {Closing Date: April 3, 2009.
& ~1 ~, t. s" c( T
2 f# d5 k6 K% L2 yOpen Competition - Number: 055571
# b& ?: d3 O9 {0 I9 bQuick Links
9 p5 G4 m9 F* h4 cResearch Careers and 3 }' o8 ~) t: o/ f! }0 F$ _
Calculate Pay & Benefits - M8 [- P, g7 m( s4 @
Ask Our Employees Videos 1 @# t" {( o: ~5 f6 W; e" @
Job Posting Subscription Service
2 ~3 B+ z, t2 ?; J" |Contact our HR Offices 4 |/ x5 C" l3 N0 D* p( w
Interested in Relocating to or within Alberta? 5 y0 K. L# H3 l5 X$ l0 [4 \2 b
Send this Posting to a Friend 1 B2 g' x9 F3 K" Z7 j
Alberta Employment & Immigration , Edmonton - Are you interested in applying your proven customer service skills in a new and challenging working environment? If so, the Student Funding Contact Centre may have a new and exciting career opportunity for you! * G7 W. T: k% S) f# o( @8 a) A7 X

. F. I: X: v+ j- k9 oReporting to the Supervisor of the Student Funding Contact Centre, the Advisor works within a dynamic shared services environment to support the delivery of Student Funding Programs. Functioning within a dedicated team of experts the expectations of the role include providing Student Funding program knowledge and customer service to Albertans by telephone, fax and e mail, offering program information and advice requiring interpretation of policy and regulations. You will be required to maintain an understanding of variances in regional operational practice and procedures across the province in order to make appropriate referrals to clients. As the first line of contact for Student Funding information your main responsibilities will include the resolution of client funding issues, application of Student Funding program policy and computer system update functions, with the authority to change student funding fields and funding award disbursement within policy. - R* @! z; d. u/ [

& K. \/ K2 p5 `& aYour skill set will include: 8 v+ @; K! s! Z3 ?2 V
9 `8 g# I) i& `- s8 H2 U) x" Y+ p: `
- Client focus with strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of clients over the telephone and through written correspondence - q- v: g% j6 q/ W: b
- Providing excellent customer service within the constraints of time allotted given the high volume of demand for information and services. 3 b8 l4 J. O6 l# L# d( Q9 c
- Assessing client need and providing appropriate information in response to need. . q! s  c" n( {0 T9 u. [# \! m
- Ability to perform individually and as part of a team
) m3 j! X! q7 x7 w  F& G5 w, q5 Y6 I+ Q. }
" r- `( [$ T( |0 f) q% p: T9 M
. X% B+ b" U- O- x1 B6 Y/ w- {
Qualifications: Degree or diploma in a related field plus some recent related experience in interpreting and applying regulations/legislation as well as customer service experience is required. Demonstrated experience providing service to the Student Funding client group as well as experience in an inbound call centre is an asset. Equivalencies will be considered. $ F2 f; }3 r7 J) D  J
! g# e9 H2 d6 Z+ [
Please Note: There is one permanent and several temporary opportunities available. The duration of these temporary opportunities vary with the shortest expected to terminate on or before October 31, 2009. They all have a possibility of extension. Final candidates for this position will be asked to undergo a security screening. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at a similar or lower classification.
) o; j4 F( X. M
4 Q$ u7 {" M5 E; U, I. n9 e
  F  b! v5 A& ^1 O" l! Z  G" f8 S4 d- h/ ]! W2 V- l; R
Online applications are preferred. If you are unable to submit an electronic version of your resume, please submit your resume, quoting the competition number to: Tammy Prince, Human Resources Assistant, 3rd Floor, Centre West Building, 10035-108 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 3E1. Fax: (780) 644-4962 Phone: (780) 422-7155.
) P# G9 `, C9 ?3 `' ]7 |0 h% O7 V! n6 X4 {
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 03:06 , Processed in 0.099327 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.