[招聘信息] Director of Community Engagement and Education

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-23 09:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Bissell Centre . P% b# r( \2 K( I  |" y% X
Learn about us online: www.bissellcentre.org3 p7 i* @8 }9 U3 F# a9 y
1 a# ~+ N) A5 |8 e6 W- N
Position: Director of Community Engagement and Education / Terms: Full time permanent / Salary: based on education & experience / Closing Date: 03.26.09.
. l( g5 t9 x& s5 R; L/ Z- \9 `5 X2 i# t; t4 V: u, R% @
Abstract: Bissell Centre is a nonprofit community resource centre providing support to people living in poverty within a vision of neighbours helping neighbours.1 `, ?( `- R" q6 k

; O: z" b+ x' Y* MThe Director of Community Engagement & Education is a new senior position reporting to the Executive Director and is responsible for the development and oversight of a staff in-service system and public presentation plan along with the development of educational materials supporting presentations on Bissell Centre, poverty and homelessness. This position is responsible for the oversight of both the Marketing and Communication department and Volunteer Services.
9 b# `- f4 v) r1 k) ^
/ J3 i9 }2 g: q9 |- U9 i! D0 DEducation/Experience: Degree in related area along with a minimum of 5 years direct experience in educational development and in communications/marketing; knowledge of poverty, homelessness and Edmonton's urban core required. 0 W: u: X. g& F2 \- t5 w: `& n
' H) }9 U* i: q/ z5 ~/ J6 Y) X
Skills & Abilities: strong communication/interpersonal skills, good presentation & facilitation skills; attention to detail, accuracy & quality; demonstrated competency in computer systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and @Ease); must be flexible to develop this new position within the philosophy and mandate of Bissell Centre.
3 U- [% h/ T: V0 P* v, j! Z2 V3 ?+ Z/ d7 h" e# ~1 T7 w
PLUS: ability to work under pressure, plan ahead, anticipate and manage changes; uses considerable judgment to manage day-to-day decisions, prioritize work, work independently and demonstrate initiative; builds/maintains positive and productive relationships throughout the organization, and the community while maintaining confidentiality when appropriate.; T# T- q9 {0 m" N# |
) i1 d- O  v" T+ C# j' I
TO APPLY - Submit CV in confidence, including cover letter to:
& g( j; l6 Z* F/ T' a8 n6 \
( g- g' T" Z. i7 nShelley Williams, Executive Director $ ?: g4 j3 r0 z8 [( i7 T4 i
Bissell Centre, 10527-96 St., NW, Edmonton, AB T5H 2H6- o: b1 V+ L+ _; n, P" U2 i
c/o email: smeyers@bissellcentre.org  Fax: 780.429.7908
( c% S% J" W1 Q! ^3 }$ L0 `5 q. ?" r7 ]7 W  s- i
PS. Thank you. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-23 10:09 | 显示全部楼层
謝謝你提供訊息!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 08:18 , Processed in 0.182464 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.