Job post: Systems Analyst

[复制链接]
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-4-15 14:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Systems Analyst* q6 P0 M, W7 a0 j& m+ s6 I

- v% B: j6 N+ s% A; jSYSTEMS ANALYST LEVEL 1
* K" E# E3 o& l) T, T: e* s8 o9 w1 ?6 n4 r, G: L
Alberta Agriculture, Food And Rural Development , Edmonton - The Food Safety Division has an opportunity for a systems analyst. This position is responsible for specific, complex computer software development, support and maintenance to ensure a fully functional and reliable data management system for the Division. Effective project management skills are required to maintain and develop divisional databases through programming as well as managing contracts on complex projects. The programming role encompasses all aspects of systems analysis including program design, writing software programs, implementing and testing. The Systems Analyst provides Division liaison and communication with the Ministry Information Technology (IT) Branch. Consequently, the ability to stay current and adapt quickly through the development and implementation of action plans and priorities is essential as well as the ability to establish effective working relationships with clients and colleagues. This role will require an in-depth knowledge of IT processes, standards and new developments.
0 D. q" J: [+ n' ^: Q6 M  ^2 w" r$ _; M
The successful candidate will possess a working knowledge of Crystal Reports, ArcView GIS, Installshield, Access, Excel and SQL and web-based programming.
  B* @3 O! x! L' s; p. Y* a1 @
- _' B, g3 h% eQualifications: Related degree or diploma and related programming experience. Experience or a background in JAVA development, the development and use of reporting tools, and database management experience are necessary for this position. Project management skills are desirable.
, k3 m4 N# }" W$ y! ^* b
' r( I( g' j) E4 GNote: The final candidate for this position will be asked to undergo a security screening. Salary: $42,384 TO $63,564 Closing Date: April 22, 2005.  
. I: T* e, |  C6 h* `( m( o5 Z! N) B4 B3 l( o5 J3 B7 a- ]0 E

8 y+ {4 ^6 l- P9 G5 qCompetition No. 027226-IN
# s7 O. Z9 [" ]$ I6 u Open Competition  
3 J$ F7 m7 J$ ]% C
4 P1 N6 |) v0 o" E& {" K3 } Online applications are preferred. Please visit www.gov.ab.ca/jobs or submit your resume to Alberta Corporate Service Centre, Human Resource Services, Room 100, 7000 - 113 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T6H 5T6. Fax: (780) 427-3398. Please ensure you quote the competition number.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 08:55 , Processed in 0.139107 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.