[复制链接]
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-4-2 20:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
here we go
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-2 20:16 | 显示全部楼层

Summer Quotation Analyst (3 Positions)

Position Title:          Summer Quotation Analyst (3 Positions)" `* u) L9 M8 X6 }6 F9 g: e
Job Description/Duties:         Reports to: Manager, Customer Interaction. Job Specification: The Quotation Analyst is responsible to ensure customer inquiries regarding new service construction that are received either directly or through the Call Centre are handled in a manner which meets FortisAlberta’s new service quotation standards. This job requires judgment, a general understanding of distribution design requirements and standard pricing policies, and exceptional customer interaction skills. Job Duties: • Dealing primarily with information received in the customer's initial call, the Quotation Analyst analyses the customer’s service requirements. For low risk short extensions the Quotation Analyst is able to complete an evaluation of the facility requirements including an assessment of all technical aspects of our power grid including: voltage, phasing, capacity, ownership of facilities and land interest issues. By using an approved table driven quotation estimating tool, the Quotation Analyst will provide the customer with a quote for the service in that initial conversation or within one to two business days. The quotation letter outlines the business terms agreed to in verbal communication as well as any limitations or tolerances on the quote. • On an ongoing basis, guidelines and standards are used to assess the risk associated with quoting the customer without further meetings or site inspections. For high risk more complex service requirements, the Quotation Analyst is responsible for providing suitable information to mobilize appropriate EPC, Pricing, and/or Planning resources which, in due course, allows the Quotation Analyst or the Complex Quotation Analyst to provide a quote to the customer. • Make commitments to customers for both price and delivery for all distribution quotations to customers and become the primary contact until the project is accepted by the customer and moved to construction. • Assess appropriate payment and contract terms for each customer interaction and once these conditions have been met, authorize the appropriate EPC group to construct the service. • Provide ongoing direction to the Quotation Assistant to ensure the quality of the quote letter and information within the documentation supplied to the customer is clear, accurate and timely. As well, work with the Quotation Assistant to ensure that customer contributions and advances are paid and suitably recorded in SAP. • Ensure that SAP billings proceed as per the terms of the business agreement with the customer. • Where appropriate, the Quotation Analyst is to ensure that the Stakeholer Relationship Managers and Major Account Representatives are advised of the issues with respect to new connect requests. Special Skill Requirements: • A general understanding of electrical distribution design requirements and standards • Working knowledge of standard pricing policies • Rates and terms and conditions knowledge • Exceptional skills in Open Items Database, Fieldview (AM/FM) and Table Driven Quotation (TDQ) estimating tool • Advanced business communication (written & oral) skills with ability to explain technical information to those without the background • Excellent written, oral and presentation skills allowing transfer of information to wide ranges of audiences • Advanced relationship management skills including exceptional customer interaction skills • Working knowledge of SAP, MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge and Experience Requirements: • An Electrical Technology Diploma or Equivalent Degree/Designation (Note: Individuals who do not possess the formal electrical post secondary training noted above will be considered, providing they successfully complete Electrical Theory 1, 2 & 3 at a recognized educational institution within two (2) years from date of hire.) • Minimum of 2 years experience in design or construction and experience with standard FortisAlberta rates and pricing policies. Special Conditions: Given the amount of experience and skills required, consideration will be given to candidates who can demonstrate evidence of development in these areas. PLEASE NOTE: We are currently accepting applications for the following positions only. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates to be considered for an interview will be contacted.2 k/ Z* V/ n! ~
Qualifications:         See above
; k, D, W% T) x3 M" j& b# O( `Location:         Calgary
) U/ c* S$ D/ Z# RDuration:         Summer Semester
) C5 F8 m/ @6 c' rJob Type:         SUMMER: T4 D; Z% c6 s  T# b6 h* Q: S* {
Positions Available:         3
! |$ S1 z* E, T  K: p- dHours per week:         40
$ X9 Y: x) L# }2 F/ F4 O2 B7 fPosition Start Date:         May 1, 2005
! [0 u. z. A" G- u2 DApplication Deadline:         Apr 17, 2005
' F2 X2 l0 I$ M: f- l; p+ GRemuneration:         # Z7 U6 Z4 X7 \7 c/ c+ l
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly
1 ^4 b6 b6 S1 A7 oMin:                         Rate:       
% ?. ~9 ^9 ~$ |& C% H& S3 @& s# ], BMax:                                   
! t# o- H+ q, ~3 aApplication Instructions:         Submit resume & cover letter by fax or email.
) T" X2 y" y' h2 p( VNotes:         # n% ]8 s! q+ U6 G
Employer:         FORTISALBERTA4 n2 C- Q9 I& U3 y* |2 |- \$ }
Address:         320 17 AVE SW- x6 a. B" L- |1 ^
City:         CALGARY  v/ B, ^  Y$ |3 o" A4 Y+ ]# S
Province:         AB
4 Y' W) v! p' D: a" l6 r' Y! uPostal Code:         T2S 2V1  K5 E! y( _3 C+ T/ H: J
Web Address:         http://www.fortisalberta.com
/ A- n( a6 }$ f* u: `0 VContact:         Julie Lake
8 i( y8 y  T7 ?9 x4 MContact Title:         Executive Assistant: e* D1 `: d. C: B
Fax:         403 5145032
0 C5 G- m" Z: U1 Q1 u! k# O; SEmail Address:         julie.lake@fortisalberta.com
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-2 20:16 | 显示全部楼层

Maintenance Electrician

Position Title:          Maintenance Electrician
9 _: ?6 x7 `! }, g: W6 }" BJob Description/Duties:         Repairs, maintains and ungrades the electrical, instrumentation and control systems of facility equipment
; `# `/ K% g- \6 h2 Y" q2 O0 ?Qualifications:         J-man Electrician, Instrumentation exp.1 G3 W6 H3 ]8 e+ ]" ^  f" _- ~
Duration:         3 s; o; {% L- C$ d9 y& U9 m* M4 y
Job Type:         FULL TIME
7 e9 |  F2 j) I; d+ w+ bPositions Available:         1
5 q$ m' }9 Y' SHours per week:         40
/ q4 i4 l# v, h7 d; fPosition Start Date:         Immediate Opening
; l% S! F' }6 [9 @4 t; l; n6 aApplication Deadline:         Apr 8, 2005
- ]- B2 E4 ^1 q; Y1 v$ TRemuneration:        
" m2 l8 j; q, O0 m( g! rSalary/month        -or-        Hourly
# q. j$ [; \. \& T9 Z) D1 L/ mMin:                         Rate:        $ ~6 `/ l/ ^, e2 o
Max:                                   & p; }. t5 b, R- ]
Application Instructions:         Please fax resume attention Blake @472-7916* e* S8 g$ S( d- p- W) @
Notes:         : D, b7 x( L" t: d
Employer:         EARTH TECH CANADA INC
! \$ S2 k' V5 f9 @: V) CAddress:         SITE 500 13111 MERIDIAN ST5 g# k; J& Q8 Y( S9 w- F
City:         EDMONTON
+ ?* a7 ]. H7 K& cProvince:         AB
* `, M$ J, U5 Z1 MPostal Code:         T6S 1G9
! a6 p" {& M- [! J! y$ eWeb Address:         http://www.earthtech.ca
7 [& x3 Z/ |) m; N4 [- G) oContact:         Blake Landmark% c5 ~( K% V+ \1 B2 M1 V
Contact Title:         E/I Supervisor: s9 j* d- f" Y) }5 H
Fax:         780 4727916
; @% {5 f' L9 p0 S: S3 n9 K0 HEmail Address:
老柳教车
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-2 20:17 | 显示全部楼层

ELECTRICIAN POSITIONS

老杨团队 追求完美
Position Title:          ELECTRICIAN POSITIONS
, ?6 b% s# q2 F" _- r+ m% ]Job Description/Duties:         JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN OR 4TH YEAR APPRENTICE POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. WAGES NEGOTIABLE. EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE.2 F  Y' j$ }: |0 f! Z
Qualifications:         JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN OR 4TH YEAR APPRENTICES. MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.: ]" O" p' D6 X; U
. w2 j" M! P  L# j3 wDuration:         # N- n5 [" X/ N$ o0 j- Z' G
% K1 \* e# Z% B  c- c2 G( SPositions Available:         ! X- @7 [8 q% t1 U* S
Hours per week:         - Z* B  D( f  [7 ?3 R) j/ U3 q
Position Start Date:         % B) I* Q& r) }/ t
Application Deadline:         Apr 13, 2005- N( F* R1 l! `
Remuneration:         4 r. B. l3 ^7 w6 p. |. y* k
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly/ {* J( z6 g/ R# {  j
Min:                         Rate:       
" n+ M1 x. N  `5 S- Z6 nMax:                                     {- M. C; z% y/ i: ^
Application Instructions:         SUBMIT RESUME & COVER LETTER BY FAX DIRECTLY TO EMPLOYER.: q: N# j3 h* J2 |8 u5 Z5 Z5 K
Notes:        
( y8 ?4 p2 M9 f. A" A. f( IEmployer:         DB ELECTRIC LTD! N8 ]) n% Q+ ^- t6 E: z
Address:         PO BOX 543
1 \* I4 W% K; E' ~! c) p1 M+ R0 @City:         STETTLER
$ d( S6 u3 L- c' R" ~% @Province:         AB
& }) R4 t9 a7 _$ lPostal Code:         T0C 2L0( w. n  `; ~$ b, E* L
Contact Title:        
8 {8 N6 t1 C# s0 b4 U: jFax:         403 7425466
' c  |7 j6 Y# `Email Address:
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-2 20:17 | 显示全部楼层

Industrial Electrician

Position Title:          Industrial Electrician
; w& B- Y5 J' fJob Description/Duties:         Service & Repair Overhead Cranes' C) y% S' `0 m' V8 k
Qualifications:         Journeyman Electrician / 3rd Year App.
: L3 U$ ~; V+ {9 {4 i3 GLocation:         Edmonton
* ^6 ]( |2 Y# h+ O' r6 vDuration:         Permanent
* k# T9 Q: W. c, V9 ZJob Type:         FULL TIME, Y+ M; c/ q+ A* W7 `; m
Positions Available:         2
. Z/ U/ _5 B+ C) Q0 NHours per week:         40
( r' c7 H* e/ ]0 U% \+ PPosition Start Date:         Immediate Opening! `. I* ~6 G  J' ]8 g( i9 x; P$ t
Application Deadline:         Apr 30, 2005
$ ]; L$ X$ V+ DRemuneration:           J0 K! B3 D3 G7 N' m/ J" `4 W
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly$ l& H! M& ~) Z+ D" q& L
Min:                         Rate:        # m1 m, z% P& y( a6 [/ T: Z
Max:                                   ! \/ r9 [  V$ M6 ^, X( d7 ~& `
Application Instructions:         Submit resume & cover letter by mail or fax.
0 [$ G. M  S0 I% ]# O; x1 X7 ~Notes:        
- F  f$ G3 S& HEmployer:         GENERAL CRANE SERVICE & SUPPLY LTD
  {" |0 B( _6 u( W+ r9 O# _4 s5 ]0 O. RAddress:         8405 24 ST8 X" e# p6 l" r0 M
City:         EDMONTON
7 B8 `7 ?( o1 y, ~9 F. _1 OProvince:         AB
' A. b7 Z1 I6 V  mPostal Code:         T6P 1L3
+ V1 `* Y" Q2 ~3 z% f: bContact:        
+ v: a0 g2 X( B( h& T' J) AContact Title:         & t5 C3 f8 ]8 }* f. @
Fax:         780 410-0199
' H! v, U4 z8 Q. n) d. B4 i& kEmail Address:
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-2 20:18 | 显示全部楼层

Electrical Apprentice

Position Title:          Electrical Apprentice$ h% Z3 D; @0 r/ y. n7 a$ F
Job Description/Duties:         Shutdowns, commissioning, turnarounds and installation
# g% d3 |2 _8 t% c3 U/ H. OQualifications:         2nd yr, 3rd yr, 4th yr
( }' U& q2 [2 `Location:         Alberta & Canada
3 {: ]7 K* R, j: c. Y' M- SDuration:         Ongoing
4 P% r; H0 @# Y9 ?, z( WJob Type:         PART TIME/FULL TIME
3 c! P: U8 W2 ~3 z) YPositions Available:         8 J3 Q0 ^$ I+ ~3 h! O
Hours per week:         40-60
. _! A, M& Y  [0 ~7 C5 ~Position Start Date:         Immediate Opening) c: ^6 M" \  d6 k0 D0 T6 v4 c
Application Deadline:         Apr 30, 2005
$ b' u6 y: O; fRemuneration:         . b8 Z! q  [3 c  o7 @# `7 s' l
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly+ S( j0 D  d4 \! ^* G9 m
Min:        Various                 Rate:       
2 \5 X) k6 o$ j* }! ZMax:        Various                           
3 ~% E! f* ]6 |  x  @, RApplication Instructions:         Please send Resume and expectations by email. See us at : www.Hydrocarbonand Energy.com. s$ B" `. V0 m. K/ \0 r6 D( y
Notes:         * z5 {3 |! A% b8 V
Employer:         EMERSON PROCESS MANAGEMENT- f) W, c3 }! D$ ^5 l/ e5 O1 l
Address:         7175 12 ST SE& I+ o3 b$ g& t0 u
City:         CALGARY- G3 Y' N. e& @  P
Province:         AB3 f8 n: C6 }1 X) m
Postal Code:         T2H 2S6
0 Y2 z- N/ X' [6 e4 D5 I* i& sWeb Address:         http://www.emersonprocess.com$ [( i% \$ n* J0 C: J$ G9 U, o; c/ p
" o2 R3 g' h, ]/ b4 Q1 Z5 AContact Title:         Recruiting Coordinator& m4 f: E" ]. b+ q& K1 u5 p
Fax:         6 l' F: B8 P: w# x( j& D
Email Address:         chris.smith@emersonprocess.com
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)

Project Coordinator

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position Title:          Project Coordinator  Z: g$ l, S. Q/ Z
Job Description/Duties:         The Project Coordinator, reporting to the Project Manager, will assist with the coordination of all construction functions. This includes material takeoffs, purchasing, subcontractor coordination, technical troubleshooting and QA/QC support.! o* N; y% J5 W( F3 s$ `  P3 f
Qualifications:         Ledcor is currently looking for a recent graduate of the Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and/or Instrumentation in the Engineering Technology program. Candidates must be available for travel.! J5 F2 \& H" B% L2 y0 |$ u7 D
Duration:         Permanent! y( _0 [, O  c9 R. v2 g
Job Type:         FULL TIME2 O* m9 R2 ~2 q
Positions Available:        
' c% _8 P+ ]4 P; t# |/ e' d( lHours per week:         50 (10 hours/day, working on a 10/4 shift)% O/ e5 F; f) X0 @
Position Start Date:         Immediate Opening
, Z# z* f' {- u* y/ S/ \$ M+ C1 KApplication Deadline:         Apr 12, 2005
  Z+ d+ d( k; s) b( s  |0 hRemuneration:        
1 i8 {9 {& I* H2 P6 N0 |Salary/month        -or-        Hourly
) c  T" r8 y6 s+ X7 I& nMin:                         Rate:        + o) o" f0 O$ G' t* K4 Q6 x- z3 z9 O
Max:                                   ' x  ?3 d; l* q9 ]* Z" f8 l+ y/ ^
Application Instructions:         If you are interested in joining the Ledcor Team, please send your resume, quoting the competition #FORTMC001/05 either by email to work@ledcor.com or by fax @ (780) 465-8685./ E  }% q0 X; }# E( S0 k/ t
Notes:         * r; Z. ]/ h' k5 [9 \1 ?" N
Employer:         LEDCOR INDUSTRIES LTD1 j$ C$ q' j0 M& z, g' M# v8 C9 e
Address:         PO BOX 4114
' F% a4 [& g3 J9 MCity:         EDMONTON' b# @% u- x7 m
Province:         AB' C  x* H( z6 G* b2 Y+ U
Postal Code:         T6E 4S8
/ W; {4 ?+ z2 b# C( UContact:         CAMILLE9 v. A/ D" D& g7 A
Contact Title:        
2 a# h4 p/ F/ O! A. _' Y- k3 L9 rFax:         780 4658685( t% P; J- w" |& ^. h3 N
Email Address:         work@ledcor.com
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)

Project Coordinator

Position Title:          Project Coordinator
+ U! X4 a) Z' W4 [" |Job Description/Duties:         On-site field junior to intermediate Project Coordinator required for new mechanical, piping, electrical construction project located in the Nunavut Territory starting in April 2005. Duties include job cost entry, job file maintenance, scheduling, materials procurement and management of general field correspondence.
* V9 a: u. O7 T, c1 r& W. GQualifications:         Relevant practical experience or Education.
7 ^. ]" P8 z# q+ z+ u5 }Location:         Nisku/Nunavut
! Z, ?& }+ V) SDuration:         : D4 y) _% X* `; Z: n1 G
1 L/ `6 X( b8 E. mPositions Available:         18 B- d& x! T5 z; L" c
Hours per week:         40 plus overtime
5 T/ |4 g: f5 R$ h0 RPosition Start Date:         April 2005
2 q. o2 |- r6 c# V; IApplication Deadline:         Apr 11, 2005
8 e- m1 a2 V0 j( ~5 Q  y$ LRemuneration:         $ r+ t7 o# }& a  D
! S0 L5 g. t8 a9 yMin:                         Rate:        , M0 J1 P- o7 K7 ~$ c/ l! g5 q
Max:                                   
5 s) |8 H" c; |/ fApplication Instructions:         Please contact Scot Brydon or Dale Keil at (780) 447-3830. Compensation package negotiable.
0 s/ M; p& s7 }2 E8 ONotes:        
) f) ^" W0 _% F2 n: k: E6 mEmployer:         GISBORNE GROUP AND DESIGN
0 N9 \$ k( b6 m1 M) pAddress:         1201 6 ST
+ u& k5 |( A& b* Q# pCity:         NISKU
- O4 X% t0 b" Z% M( j# uProvince:         AB( ]' Z9 ]8 I. b6 v
Postal Code:         T9E 7P1
5 r5 s, Y6 O* A# sWeb Address:         http://www.gisborne.com5 u. f% @: f$ c
Contact Title:        
! b) K" U4 Q. v. N4 B& Y& LFax:         780 4473243" V" I- p/ Q% Q  k
Email Address:         ksabrowsky@gisborne.com
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-2 20:19 | 显示全部楼层

Summer Electrical Technician (04/142C)

Position Title:          Summer Electrical Technician (04/142C)0 g7 Z5 \- Z  \# {+ w6 K7 W/ n" v6 |
Job Description/Duties:         This individual will assist in reviewing and preparing back-up disks for the computerized energy management system and for the preventive maintenance program. In addition, this individual will assist the electrician in reballasting and relamping classrooms, service audio-visual and heating equipment and assist in upgrading the energy management control devices. A valid driver's license is a requirement for this position.
4 q. P: j# g8 M& ]* eQualifications:         Electrical Engineering Technology
1 p" B0 L0 L% B( K7 RLocation:         Edmonton9 z& a9 \+ L2 P7 x
Duration:         May 1, 2005 to August 19, 20057 G" p2 Z5 D0 f
$ w% _5 h8 W  U/ GPositions Available:         11 ]- z  d/ [4 l
Hours per week:         40
: B9 ~. c6 E% r6 {; cPosition Start Date:         5/1/2005
, k7 O1 V, z4 e6 |$ j2 t1 YApplication Deadline:         Apr 15, 2005
/ |  d% C9 i. B; |1 E6 CRemuneration:         : \/ X) H# T. |& i* |
& T" r& I( \8 gMin:                         Rate:        $10
$ W; O! o+ t9 m) nMax:                                   
  R" }# f- _3 {5 c& aApplication Instructions:         Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m., Friday, April 15, 2005. Please quote competition 04/142C. Please submit a driver's abstract with your application to: Mr. G. Nestransky Elk Island Catholic SRD #41 160 Festival Way Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 5Z2 Phone: (780) 467-8896 Fax: (780) 467-5469 e-mail: barbde@eics.ab.ca
7 s2 D1 e$ v! E9 @$ ^Notes:         * b, h, R+ ~3 _4 E
Employer:         ELK ISLAND CATHOLIC SCHOOLS SRD #41
& m) q+ J9 q1 ]) d0 A! C' Q) H" LAddress:         160 FESTIVAL WAY
1 [1 Q8 d+ c: V% ~  `5 j# BCity:         SHERWOOD PARK
/ h2 P8 }0 q5 u, n( e+ r2 B: C) T/ g/ V5 dProvince:         AB
! {  K% Y0 o/ PPostal Code:         T8A 5Z2
( M/ H  q7 C" S& QContact:         Barb DeVries
& L" z, v/ ^  sContact Title:        
8 y* K0 E# W- A1 K! PFax:         780 4675469
2 B# X) F, b3 _6 K/ \  ~Email Address:         barbde@eics.ab.ca
大型搬家
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-2 20:19 | 显示全部楼层

Field Operator - Utilities

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position Title:          Field Operator - Utilities; w: S% R0 h8 Q
Job Description/Duties:         Genics Inc. - a division of Western Canadian corporate ATCO Group - is looking for hard working, disciplined, self-motivated candidates who are interested in a position with excellent earning potential. Ideal candidates will be open to being compensated well for hard work. The successful individuals may be members of field teams with expertise providing utility pole maintenance and inspection services. Successful candidates enjoy working outdoors; welcome manual labor; are available to work overtime; and, must be mobile throughout the province to work. Own vehicle an asset, but not mandatory. Genics Inc. is an Alberta-based company that develops and manufactures wood preservative products labeled throughout North America. Long-term employment opportunities are a possibility.5 S8 C4 V' x  G, u! ]: y6 ]
Qualifications:         Manual labour experience
  u* x3 [  h9 K, M: jLocation:         Edmonton5 V1 e0 s$ P2 O) n+ G
Duration:         Summer, 2005
$ w: H# j5 J& v1 f  ?& HJob Type:         SUMMER7 w, ]7 h" P# `: z0 t3 n* h
Positions Available:         2* s- [3 X7 ~6 K2 d& x
( O3 s% o. k4 ~: }Position Start Date:         May 1, 2005
" l. k( C4 e+ [( @, j  BApplication Deadline:         Apr 30, 2005/ J) i/ y  p% e
Remuneration:           P# F5 x% o  v& v; Z
) ^# D, B  y$ C) |$ c( lMin:                         Rate:        $11-$141 A! k) W* R! g3 G7 U/ i
Max:                                   ) ]9 S' E; Y* ?6 B
Application Instructions:         Email or fax resume & cover letter directly to employer.
% g0 Z8 T5 v: a5 j! zNotes:         - L- n3 C' \& E3 x& S
Employer:         GENICS INC: V( W: C$ @% R$ @
Address:         561 - ACHESON RD- L4 R: G% m4 [- c5 a% S
City:         Acheson
* M+ f- ~1 d0 o" E' p7 n* [Province:         AB  z: |( W$ l: ^
Postal Code:         T7X 5A73 U$ l2 G  T3 |8 N4 f2 E
Web Address:         http://www.genicsinc.com+ N/ A# r% d' h
9 A& C0 \, S2 P) QContact Title:         Sales & Marketing Coordinator
& y1 k+ c; Q2 |/ N7 t) iFax:         780 9621052; M# {: M/ D% n% r) K0 g! {
Email Address:         linda.hancock@genicsinc.com
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-2 20:20 | 显示全部楼层

Field Engineers

Position Title:          Field Engineers
, S0 f8 o/ X+ XJob Description/Duties:         For our expanding Well Tractor® field activities, Welltec has immediate openings for Field Engineers to carry out Well Tractor® operations within Canada helping to maintain Welltec’s high level of service quality. Welltec has a reputation for technical and innovative excellence with an enviable track record. Highly qualified and skilled personnel are in integral part of the strength of Welltec’s success in the delivery of quality service. The ideal candidate: ● Oilfield experience ● Knowledge of electronics ● Knowledge of hydraulics ● Flexible / Able to travel ● Able to work independently. Our field engineers work offshore and onshore being responsible for operation/ redressing and maintenance of our products. You will be part of a strongly expanding company where responsibility and initiative is demanded by each individual, and where the remuneration corresponds to the requirements.
! u8 M: m  j6 z( d0 o) TQualifications:         As noted above
8 q+ o, a. S- ULocation:         Various job sites AB, BC, SK% W$ k) W( J$ {, h* b7 k: Q( P
Duration:         Permanent
. K- v- O( R2 t  V/ Y$ v. @# m) PJob Type:         FULL TIME' v8 b2 f" _+ b- I$ s$ M
Positions Available:         23 K, v1 ]$ n+ O1 l2 `: I6 n
7 L) L) p/ O* v$ R( s$ GPosition Start Date:         Immediate Opening
9 _. Q, j" d9 B' VApplication Deadline:         May 1, 2005
: S5 b* G( l2 K8 U3 TRemuneration:         3 ~+ D: o! O  o* H- W8 h
& ^$ I2 h! `! c5 U1 l' y; j" {Min:                         Rate:       
; N) j( u$ F4 S. SMax:                                   7 K- p1 z* e0 a; @2 F/ `) C
Application Instructions:         If you wish to join us in an increasingly challenging future, send your application indicating qualifications and present salary package to: Paul Braiden Service Delivery Manager Welltec Canada Inc. #1060, 2600 Portland St. S.E. Calgary, AB. T2G 4M6 E-mail: employment@welltec.ca www.welltractor.com0 b3 u8 z! }3 J9 z7 q& h4 @5 s
Notes:        
+ H* u. p, m$ u% `8 ~' BEmployer:         WELLTEC CANADA INC
4 m7 _' @. |' \' y: ^8 o' vAddress:         1060 - 2600 PORTLAND ST SE9 ]- E: l1 h' G4 q. ?9 Q9 e& D: e
City:         CALGARY3 \5 b5 T% ?+ B% d3 n
Province:         AB- ], m9 ?4 M* J0 o7 ?+ C/ y
Postal Code:         T2G 4M6
; i: C/ e# p  |. t5 OWeb Address:         http://www.welltractor.com6 P9 S- B9 K, q0 M0 n
  t/ _1 n- x9 @- W2 v4 h5 vContact Title:         SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
2 [/ z1 l+ N5 h* j. c8 h( fFax:         403 2632258
. z8 K' V9 Y5 _# l# \5 l& W" d/ bEmail Address:         employment@welltec.ca
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-27 16:58 , Processed in 0.178011 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.