埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 3480|回复: 17

To Ada(Office and Records Administration/Graphic)

[复制链接]
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-3-31 20:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
here we go
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:27 | 显示全部楼层

RECEPTIONIST

Position Title:          RECEPTIONIST# h! ^# f& a: B* b* w+ M
Job Description/Duties:         Duties include sales invoicing, mail, arranging courriers, answering and directing busy switchboard. Applicant with excellent communication and organizational skills will be given preference, along with knowledge in computers, word, excel...Exciting growth opportunity within the organization. Excellent salary and benefit plan
3 V0 g) R- `4 o7 ]& c8 j' o- t) {Qualifications:         Diploma/Certificate in office/business admininistration will be given preference1 o8 N, r. k; y" k
Duration:         PERMANENT! F" |- ^; R3 O# ?2 R" q
Job Type:         FULL TIME3 G' ~8 k" g1 b8 C: J
Positions Available:         1
& J  f4 ^* w0 |+ b2 \* J0 _% C+ [Hours per week:         40
9 R& i* @, ?. [Position Start Date:         Immediate Opening2 A9 s1 Z9 `) i0 ^+ X3 I) o* F
Application Deadline:         Apr 14, 2005: v* |2 [$ k# t: o3 S4 b2 H
Remuneration:         ; A$ Z0 K* J% a# _8 D/ m
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly
. r. `6 d0 U$ ^0 E( jMin:        to be negotiated                 Rate:       
9 G3 ?/ ^+ {* u$ l. h+ KMax:        TBN                           
& |) o) Z/ x% r; BApplication Instructions:         Please forward your resume to (no phone calls please): Texcan 16310-121A Ave Edmonton, AB T5V 1J9 OR Fax: 780-486-3182 Or Email: caroline.st-martin@sonepar.com
- `" x2 [, i1 `; {5 [, k2 I& ENotes:         , ?: q4 q' m# y8 P/ c" W4 W8 c! B& t
Employer:         TEXCAN-DIVISION OF SONEPAR DISTRIBUTION INC
: k# D) H; m, I/ f0 p" ?Address:         16310 121A AVE
  C$ X, }* ~  Y2 ]. j5 {City:         EDMONTON
3 V2 Q5 O  D+ D) ]Province:         AB0 g2 m6 n4 k6 q2 y
Postal Code:         T5V 1J9
, j5 I( f; Y% d% m: }0 F3 ^  V( _4 hContact:         Caroline St. Martin
$ f6 m$ @, Z% b6 B* v- K; {* HContact Title:         " E3 q# C% Y, Y; Z
Fax:         * Y* h/ z/ q4 G0 n' K  c) O
Email Address:         caroline.st-martin@sonepar.com
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:27 | 显示全部楼层

Summer Administrative Support

Position Title:          Summer Administrative Support
6 {5 o4 ~( f' X3 H4 m5 Y. r0 F. DJob Description/Duties:         This is an hourly paid position working from May 2 until August 19, 2005. THIS POSITION IS FUNDED IN PART THROUGH THE SUMMER CAREER PLACEMENT (SCP) PROGRAM, A PROGRAM WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO ASSIST STUDENTS SECURE SUMMER EMPLOYMENT, SO TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA: - MUST HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL FULL TIME THIS YEAR AND RETURNING TO YOUR STUDIES IN THE FALL - YOU MUST BE A CANADIAN CITIZEN FUNDING FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY IS PENDING AND IF UNSUCCESSFUL IN RECEIVING SCP FUNDING THE POSITION MAY NOT BE FILLED. POSITION: SUMMER ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Competition #4625-6J) DEPARTMENT: PHYSICAL FACILITIES DIVISION: FINANCE & SERVICES GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Reporting to the Director, Physical Facilities you will be one of two assistants responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office, providing administrative services and support to the Director. You will be self-directed and deliver cohesive support by demonstrating an ability to problem-solve, initiate and handle work from a variety of sources. You will often be the initial contact for a variety of requests from supervisors, staff and outside contractors and act as a liaison between departments. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Specific duties will include: initiating project files and ensuring that they are kept up to date, maintaining the project filing system, producing capital project reports, tracking and processing invoices associated with all capital projects, and maintaining an invoice filing system; performing secretarial work and/or difficult and complex stenographic and clerical work involving the exercise of independent judgement; composing letters and memoranda from general instructions; sorting and distributing incoming mail to department employees and posts out going mail; answering phones, taking messages, co-ordinating appointments and serving as a receptionist. In addition you will provide assistance to the Associate Director, Manager Facilities Operations and Maintenance, and the Grounds Supervisor and the Work Control Coordinator. QUALIFICATIONS: You will possess sound administrative abilities and well-developed judgement. You will be a motivated team player who is able to manage multiple projects under extreme time pressures and demanding deadlines. You will possess outstanding computer skills with particular strength in spreadsheets, excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as a commitment to providing superior customer service. DATE POSTED: March 29, 2005 COMPETITION CLOSES: April 6, 2005 This is a CUPE local 4318 support staff position. This position starts at $10.40/hour and increases to $11.56/hour after probation, working up to 37.5 hours/week.$ T4 d; W7 b% i( \  I: y3 g
Qualifications:         Possess sound administrative abilities and well-developed judgement. Outstanding computer skills with particular strength in spreadsheets, excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as a commitment to providing superior customer service.
9 V& w" j" |  e' K& {4 v8 eLocation:         Banff
/ ?" I7 `0 w$ M  G% \Duration:         May 2, 2005 to August 19, 2005( `& K% D4 S& p* S' _& T
Job Type:         SUMMER0 s# }: s8 _6 f/ V: \8 o
" N0 j/ s2 O& Q  Z) _0 hHours per week:         37.5% Y/ L# I9 `. s3 H( R! o5 q/ B
Position Start Date:         May 2# R" Z+ ]! W6 p: o2 P! _
Application Deadline:         Apr 15, 2005
4 ~- w3 w: l# O3 U3 \6 hRemuneration:         ; l9 T) j2 L. d6 y9 l. J
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly6 R6 H- {3 b  f  D; |
Min:                         Rate:        $11.56; A3 @+ Q; N- `2 b4 Q9 ?6 L6 ]- G
Max:                                   
& b1 _5 B6 c0 k% E. a3 ZApplication Instructions:         Please email resume and cover letter to the email address below.
# E. d5 {! M# X; YNotes:        
" t: a8 |0 ^+ ?- PEmployer:         BANFF CENTRE, a& J: ]& Z' W" Y1 z; D
Address:         BOX 1020 STATION 19- W! a7 L) Y  B6 c6 n4 b& _
City:         BANFF, K- L+ X" e2 j* e4 V! g6 P
Province:         AB
' C9 W: F' A) }' @  [0 pPostal Code:         T1L 1H5
; S8 E% k4 R/ a+ f7 w2 `Web Address:         http://www.banffcentre.ca* B+ h8 L* u* d9 @
% X( V8 [& q* I1 `2 C, K1 y+ h' [Contact Title:         Recruiting & Training Coord
) M( }/ K. K/ a+ w( z; yFax:         9 F7 y' n* s) @1 h' \3 {4 b* N' k
Email Address:         jobs@banffcentre.ca
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:28 | 显示全部楼层

Customer Service Associate

老杨团队 追求完美
Position Title:          Customer Service Associate4 a, V5 `/ L4 S* R1 J, t- g( Y+ ~
Job Description/Duties:         Customer Service Associate Opportunities at our Downtown Location. We are presently seeking individuals who are available to begin five-weeks of comprehensive training throughout June and July. Customer Service Associates will be receiving incoming calls from customers and resolving billing and technical issues, concerns and inquiries relating to wireless phone service. Successful candidates will possess: Excellent oral communication skills (including active listening skills); Superior customer service skills; Computer knowledge, specifically in a windows environment; Ability to learn and apply new information quickly; Flexibility to work various shifts between 4:30 am and 12:00 am 7 days per week. Successful applicants are required to provide a criminal records background check. We offer: Hourly wages starting at $10.00 per hour after training with eligibility for performance-based increases starting after the completion of 1040 hours. Five weeks paid training. Above average opportunity for promotion and advancement with a proven leader in the rapidly expanding call center industry. Comprehensive benefits following the eligibility period that include: Alberta Health Care Coverage; Stock purchase plan options; Pension and Group RRSP options; Tuition Reimbursement. The working location for Customer Service Associates will be G300, 10200-102 Avenue.
. R6 q3 L; L9 z4 l+ l2 }( N/ pQualifications:         Student/Graduate of NAIT( x! i5 R- `2 p8 ?
Duration:         % T! R0 y3 Y6 ^5 R) {8 m1 ~
Job Type:         FULL TIME( _5 l7 A3 Q$ B& z: n
Positions Available:         50
$ x7 P$ c$ Q3 I. G1 g7 j7 X/ B* ^Hours per week:         37-40; P' Y; y+ m4 A: L) T( v! j
Position Start Date:         Immediate Opening
8 B' v8 r3 X1 \4 a3 gApplication Deadline:         Apr 6, 2005
) C) ^9 @% M: N7 xRemuneration:        
  t, N" P6 R2 }' R1 \Salary/month        -or-        Hourly* l- K1 n4 O. _' P
Min:                         Rate:        $10.00% H' f- o( s4 U6 v/ n
Max:                                   
$ n5 W; t' N2 y/ X; ?Application Instructions:         Please call 1-888-484-HIRE(4473) or go to www.convergys.greatjob.net to apply. Media Code:NAI
9 ^7 e; Q5 R+ r  m% D; a7 _Notes:        
$ v1 Z4 A+ ^( J* k$ a. G7 GEmployer:         CONVERGYS CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT CANADA INC9 O6 V8 W3 ?! p3 @1 S
Address:         G300 - 10200 102 AVE
5 ^3 D4 _3 t. l9 Y( DCity:         EDMONTON
  l- N5 g- `  D0 OProvince:         AB! B/ j# E+ _; `6 n8 f" t, K
Postal Code:         T5J 4B7
" u# j/ S0 l  X! ~. |1 |Web Address:         http://www.convergys.com
0 z2 I! ~3 c/ BContact:         Karen Cockroft. x1 ^* z$ c$ ^) F1 l  }# F8 G" X
Contact Title:         Sr Associate, Recruiting" n1 J: y  f/ n; m
Fax:         - n. ^+ Y* ~, l: X
Email Address:
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:28 | 显示全部楼层

WFG Associate (Financial Advisor)

Position Title:          WFG Associate (Financial Advisor)6 i3 G( l" ]2 b6 x! J
Job Description/Duties:         World Financial Group is significantly expanding our Edmonton 99st office to meet a rapidly growing demand for financial planning services. We are looking for highly motivated, out going, goal oriented individuals that love working with people and are interested in helping us with our simple yet important mission... To help people around the world achieve financial independence. As a WFG Associate you would: 1) Help average individuals and families that are often overlooked by other companies in the financial services industry. 2) Work with clients to create a program of insurance and investment related products to meet their financial goals and needs while helping them build a more solid financial future. 3) Educate individuals, families, and business owners that financial decisions made today are critical in determining their financial futures.
% d1 D* Y. r, s- a6 J. H2 xQualifications:         Full Training Program Provided - Business Admin Diploma would be an asset.
8 ^( @. t( y3 g7 lLocation:         Edmonton
- d1 r: u- q/ ?# z/ w; NDuration:         Permanent4 W" v5 a0 A! ^+ R" {
Job Type:         PART TIME/FULL TIME/ [6 F# _$ D9 G! z
Positions Available:         4! d8 i- U$ a! J1 v2 m
Hours per week:         TBD
( v7 B$ `% v# @  lPosition Start Date:         Immediate Opening
5 _% R! Q/ M) L2 p( |# B% a7 kApplication Deadline:         Apr 30, 2005
, i/ a6 O1 X, v' {$ XRemuneration:         3 N- R9 ^7 }- B1 I
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly  r* a2 H( z' O0 a$ i( m, }$ B7 @
Min:                         Rate:       
8 X2 C& G7 W) wMax:                                   3 p+ V. ^. |2 Q2 H" u& f
Application Instructions:         Please email your resume in MS Word format to Rob Simpson at RSIMPSON566ZCC@wfgmail.ca.0 ~" S- v( ~8 e& W
Notes:        
/ _+ t1 ~4 I" e/ N/ |Employer:         WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
& \& ^# E& ~- OAddress:         4367 99 ST  j0 G0 n3 w: z) C
City:         EDMONTON
) Y9 {: ?4 n6 P, [. DProvince:         AB
4 t7 F: L% u0 i3 i. ?. v- p9 p0 CPostal Code:         T6E 5E4# p% L9 ]0 z# s3 S5 d: s& e
Web Address:         http://www.wfgonline.com" v  E  n0 H3 a' I, ]
Contact Title:         Financial Advisor" F' n2 [7 X* U" T
Fax:         & @+ y- Z0 @2 U* r. `8 S5 ^3 G$ W
Email Address:         RSIMPSON566ZCC@wfgmail.ca
老柳教车
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:29 | 显示全部楼层

Consultant

Position Title:          Consultant& T5 }0 O1 n( W/ N
Job Description/Duties:         Providing comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and corporations. Services include investment planning, tax planning, retirement planning, insurance and estate planning and cash management. Must have strong entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment. We provide extensive training and mentorship programs. Investors Group is one of Canada’s leading financial services companies and manages in excess of 40 billion in assets for over 1 million Canadians.
# ^  Z) I/ _/ d( P' f. {Qualifications:         Finance background1 n3 i+ ~* X+ O$ v4 a
' X* E: E, b; zDuration:         Full time. i( j  ]1 `0 e6 [$ M. V; [9 i
Job Type:         FULL TIME) Y; ~: N; [( I; b, t; v
Positions Available:         1( l+ b( z1 Z" C7 C% i  A8 L
Hours per week:         40: c6 D! q9 N2 M& H9 d3 N" s/ U
4 f  {+ l- D4 r3 g) x+ f; j7 B: M2 _$ ZApplication Deadline:         May 1, 2005* Y$ |% Q2 L$ N5 U" s1 N( G# Q) y6 _
Remuneration:        
; [4 d9 v# o9 v4 a" n, f. Q$ i% z0 CSalary/month        -or-        Hourly& N9 D# f3 n7 ]5 q. X) k0 C
Min:        35,000/yr+                 Rate:       
0 [. k+ o; `: N( D4 I# K& E7 \Max:                                   
% E9 F  r+ \) b: [/ _; V' {Application Instructions:         Email or fax resume and cover letter directly to Don Howell.5 V( Z0 h# \/ T! I! c
Notes:         5 s- `( K" W8 l# B; ]
Employer:         INVESTORS GROUP
3 \; Q: A5 U- z  ^Address:         SCOTIA PL TOWER 1 24 FL - 10060 JASPER AVE
( ]! z+ _# g, }; p9 z0 sCity:         Edmonton; c* Y  k8 v5 u
Province:         Alberta
5 B4 Y* x$ t( q$ Z0 Y2 [Postal Code:         T5J 3R81 x; _! R$ S: ~( B
Web Address:         http://www.investorsgroup.com
' s$ l* [8 t: L! W4 B9 A3 bContact:         Don Howell
! b% f- ?# s. ]Contact Title:         Division Director8 y7 R% z1 U1 C' y, S) ~
Fax:         780 4481088) |( n( d8 D1 C
Email Address:         don.howell@investorsgroup.com
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:29 | 显示全部楼层

BUYER

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position Title:          BUYER
' D- L* t0 J. }, dJob Description/Duties:         Entry level buyer position providing re-buy services for multi-branch wholesale distributor. This role reviews stock replenishment requirements for branch warehouses on weekly cycles, makes decisions on buy volumes, creates vendor purchase orders, expedites delivery requirements, maintains system costs and product attributes, maintains order points and min/max triggers, tracks claims, processes vendor invoices and credits, and responds to branch special order requirements. Requires good PC computer skills, ability to use MS-Office (Outlook and Excel), with strong keyboarding skills. Good communications skills are essential, as is the ability to handle routines while meeting critical deadlines. Knowledge of building materials products is an asset. McKillican is a large industrial cabinet supplies distributor with 21 branch locations across Canada and USA. This is a full-time position at our west Edmonton head office (Mon-Fri 8-5). The position is ideal for a decisive individual looking to gain a foothold in a dynamic organization, and offers potential for future advancement within a 6-person buying team, or laterally into other departments. Salary range $26-32,000 based on maturity, education and related work experience.5 H7 a  C+ T- x5 b# r3 K0 Z
Qualifications:         Requirements include high school diploma, with preference for post-secondary education in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or courses related to APICS or PMAC certification.
9 h% N% I% J* Z4 p9 j! vLocation:         Edmonton, West End
( Q# n5 @! P; A; O8 S0 j% LDuration:        
& f' l) \! |; ^1 v/ S) c5 FJob Type:         FULL TIME" s! e; W& s* W0 E
2 D# Y/ J7 s" y- q' G/ `Hours per week:         40. u, {! ]: S: [: F
0 p( V7 ?' {" ?% VApplication Deadline:         Apr 18, 2005
5 _9 X+ s" t' V& L* M- _! q1 \. \Remuneration:         ! ~$ ]# u  H0 Z( Z* Q
3 l0 R! ?/ V- ~/ @1 w! I: VMin:                         Rate:        See Above) d# w2 a$ ]1 Z% w$ O
Max:                                   : l( M# e6 E' a4 V0 j, r
Application Instructions:         Submit resume and cover letter directly to employer by Email only (word or pdf format).
- G& G/ {! Y3 o6 k/ R" QNotes:        
6 E/ F) _: a( M4 pEmployer:         MCKILLICAN INTERNATIONAL INC
# G7 `8 m- B, q6 GAddress:         16420 118 AVENUE) u/ A$ I2 ]- A1 E) T
& e+ ]- N# _) d  ?4 YProvince:         AB
, A" N1 y+ W# ?0 A! T$ JPostal Code:         T5V 1C8* r$ {3 ]& |8 H+ ~
Web Address:         http://www.mckillican.com
8 ~" t0 u5 ?- D3 _  u& SContact:         MICHAEL HAAS9 f2 _: ?- I. x2 m' B2 |
Contact Title:         : s* |7 p. S5 `1 X- Z
Fax:        
5 p* }$ ^6 U, B! V. dEmail Address:         mhaas@mckillican.com
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:30 | 显示全部楼层

ALL RETAIL POSITIONS

Position Title:          ALL RETAIL POSITIONS
" }6 N* ?  j" F* `  g- xJob Description/Duties:         CUSTOMER SERVICE, RESTOCKING, MANAGEMENT CANDIDATES( R+ J' k( m( G8 S9 ]
Qualifications:         EXPERIENCE PREFERRED/ [7 z- j) A  u% e' i) W# ]
( e: [  I, Y0 {& q2 _0 UDuration:         / t3 ]  h) J: W/ i* a
Job Type:         PART TIME/FULL TIME
- y# r6 _( ^5 Y; {& o/ HPositions Available:         40
+ N6 v3 m- j: Y( H4 p9 zHours per week:         VARIES
6 v- G, ~* e3 _, FPosition Start Date:         APPROX - 5/15/05
6 P$ h/ d0 _0 |' I8 sApplication Deadline:         Apr 11, 2005
# E1 B5 I" n" Q2 W4 ZRemuneration:         ( w, e) {/ t7 s, h/ b5 P; M
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly* e& N+ K5 B: b& P# t4 A2 A# T
Min:        NEG                 Rate:        / B' I4 n5 t( t$ g. z+ q( Q: r# S* W
Max:                                   ' ]4 s8 Y' n- d4 Y3 ]0 \
Application Instructions:         APPLY ONLINE AT www.urbanoutfitters.com or attend job fair March 30 & 31, 2005, 9 am - 7 pm, Conference Room #15, Fantasyland Hotel" Y2 G- ]4 b! V
Notes:         # T6 g( @8 h' E0 N
Employer:         URBAN OUTFITTERS1 `) B! W1 f, Z& |$ ^
Address:         8770 170 ST
9 @4 O  B$ N0 r0 {City:         EDMONTON
* v) X$ [& c1 r% p" gProvince:         AB& z, T8 j3 k1 u
Postal Code:         T5R 3V7
! i3 ?# k# i5 W  V! \5 j0 s$ Z) zWeb Address:         http://www.urbanoutfitters.com" V7 D3 K. F8 L: L0 n7 r* {
0 g7 g, Y+ |  `" |# [, p$ lContact Title:        
$ b; b6 I( A8 m7 p, KFax:        
+ G9 ?% ?8 P  T; a9 {9 ]Email Address:
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:30 | 显示全部楼层

Typesetter,Graphics,Digital

Position Title:          Typesetter,Graphics,Digital
! E/ h. t$ v& R. Y2 t7 D2 nJob Description/Duties:         Knowledge of Quark, Photoshop, Pagemaker, Illustrator. Exp. in troubleshooting customer files to color copiers.Basic comp.knowledge& r; e# ?+ n4 X
Qualifications:         People Skills, Computer Knowledge
# M  K2 \" ^4 J3 k& d; E; mLocation:         Edmonton
1 a% X5 ?0 q+ YDuration:        
# v/ g3 B- j# q1 h+ G" lJob Type:         FULL TIME
' v- N) c# v1 O% ]* X) _& z7 QPositions Available:         1
5 J: J9 o' y. W6 m+ WHours per week:         40  y8 T" }6 I# |
. ]+ e- {8 F' @: H2 }Application Deadline:         Apr 6, 2005
, q& d& c& v  C6 QRemuneration:         " F3 ], V1 P# |- J
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly7 L, E' h0 E; R9 ~& C  B
Min:        14.00/hr                 Rate:          Y7 j9 U! P) F) r8 ^2 N
Max:                                   
; B8 Q5 P9 Q0 z9 G" b) PApplication Instructions:         email to kk1066@telusplanet.net
. h) N$ }' C2 F. @3 oNotes:         ; x; i) R! z; }/ A6 ~1 v. K8 q
Employer:         KWIK KOPY PRINTING% S  X( ~/ w0 F- L
Address:         8115 ROPER ROAD9 t7 t' [# j; {
City:         EDMONTON& O' h/ K8 b4 y6 [8 e
Province:         AB% m; @/ z3 w5 t/ ]7 ~- ]  q) \
Postal Code:         T6E 6S4
2 F/ Q4 b3 a) k8 _' WContact:         RoseMarie Pickard
" w) c2 }: f  I9 X) [Contact Title:         ; ~# t  l6 S9 k5 }! l; d1 {3 ~
Fax:         780 4681197
" O& o5 N5 A# XEmail Address:         kk1066@telusplanet.net
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:31 | 显示全部楼层

Advertising Data

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position Title:          Advertising Data
/ C/ u% @3 E5 t- Z6 f  W! e/ Z5 EJob Description/Duties:         This is a permanent full time position. You will design and use sophisticated Excel spreadsheets for data entry and analysis. You will be responsible for entering ad text and photos for classified and display ads. You must have previous data entry experience. Scanning, Photoshop, Journalism and Desktop Publishing courses would be a definite asset. Requirements: Strong computer skills. Proficiency in Word and Excel required. Good and accurate keyboarding skills. Strong skills in proofreading, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Attention to detail. Ability to work around distractions within a fast-paced, deadline oriented team environment.
$ s( A" x; _# t- Z# nQualifications:         Excel, Data entry, Graphics
% }) S. Y3 S+ V% {" H, f8 o9 oLocation:         Edmonton
1 J, q6 }7 K7 c& s4 N+ @9 R  D( N8 qDuration:        
  I5 I4 r7 \- D, ]( NJob Type:         FULL TIME3 n# W1 {0 G7 _; c4 i# s8 M
8 b) a' y5 f2 A7 S: D" B$ O0 t# |Hours per week:         40
3 N4 w& B0 n8 o% `; HPosition Start Date:         Immediate Opening3 U6 M3 P  w4 b  U5 z) O
Application Deadline:         Apr 15, 2005
* l9 y+ s" G! I3 Z+ O: |Remuneration:        
& P: D/ d6 q$ N8 D7 L/ o1 s0 v4 W' }Salary/month        -or-        Hourly
6 j# ^8 l0 Z- p# TMin:                         Rate:        12.00
( }: x- O+ ?* G) R% jMax:                                   5 r/ }- Q$ {* \+ I
Application Instructions:         Please submit a written summary of your qualifications relevant to this full time ongoing position to: Betty Dubord, Office Manager Fax (780) 453-1297 Or email: Betty.Dubord@ca.trader.com1 b+ h( l4 C2 f! G( v; q, q' }  m
Notes:         & n8 v, |3 Y3 @  W% ~# y4 v
Employer:         TRADER CLASSIFIED MEDIA
8 I- B% O0 k, Q! tAddress:         11638 142 ST
+ [9 W2 I0 o. V( t( N+ YCity:         EDMONTON  e' Z& K3 C, y4 r: J
Province:         AB) s/ D1 c7 V6 @$ |- n
Postal Code:         T5M 1V4
* s7 i; m# g+ b3 w- N$ l8 B! k$ P& yWeb Address:         http://www.autotrader.ca4 R5 `+ F. v7 G$ N
9 R9 m! G1 ^5 B7 g1 n4 D1 LContact Title:         Office Manager5 R# ~  O4 w+ N$ }( _, t1 l' [* m
Fax:         780 453-1297
- \' w. `  Q! D* Y9 Q. d0 o: A  uEmail Address:         Betty.Dubord@ca.trader.com
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:32 | 显示全部楼层

Graphic Artist

Position Title:          Graphic Artist  h+ W8 d7 `( q3 [
Job Description/Duties:         Jonoke is looking for individuals that have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. We are looking for an energetic mature person that likes to work in a team environment to meet the challenges of each day. Experience using both Windows and MacOS operating systems is an asset but not essential. You will be using a MacOS computer for our work, so a preference for this OS is our preference. The ability to communicate with other team members and ensure that your task are completed is important. Description The Graphic Designer produces visual solutions to the communication needs of the company, using a mix of creative and technical skills, as well as commercial awareness. Scope of Authority * Report to and receive direction from the Documentation Manager * Liaise with other staff as needed Essential Job Functions * Manage, standardize, strengthen, and evolve the corporate image * Design literature, advertising, and printed materials * Outsource projects and production as needed, prioritizing cost effectiveness and final quality * Design and maintain the company web site * Provide graphics and related services internally *  Duplicate paper forms into electronic format Additional Functions and Responsibilities * Contribute to marketing efforts and quality, such as by assisting with proofreading, creating document templates, etc. * Research and recommend new hardware and software tools * Manage production of a newsletter for clients * Attend required staff meetings and occasional desk meetings * Quality assurance and documentation * Perform other related duties when assigned  Qualifications Knowledge * Proficient at a variety of major illustration, image editing, and layout software - Abobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver & Flash * Excellent use of colour and typography * Professional web design, organization, and management * Comfortable using Macintosh and Windows computers Abilities * Manage numerous projects and deadlines, and set personal goals for improvement * Aptitude for learning new software and technologies Education * Grade 12 diploma * Some technical training in design, layout, and/or desktop publishing Experience * Recent experience working in a related position Assets * Working knowledge of video editing software * Portfolio of work in print, web design, and other media
# J8 {& b8 x/ O: W) hQualifications:         See Job Description  p' [* l& E* F7 r% B9 o2 v
Duration:         ! b& i5 @5 T4 n; t5 q
Job Type:         FULL TIME
9 A! u* K. D4 @$ A- D1 qPositions Available:         1
( u2 d" D5 }" q, N( S& b: }Hours per week:         40
9 ~/ Q% [& _! R! r" X( W7 ~: UPosition Start Date:         Immediate Opening
$ f* w5 H; a3 u0 T- W1 ], v+ ^Application Deadline:         Apr 10, 2005
/ D( t/ K) w7 _) A/ G( x0 g  SRemuneration:         * v/ G$ M0 c/ ^
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly4 E2 H; y& ]: t( U- [& T0 B
Min:                         Rate:        10-18# T& K+ {$ x6 Q6 p
Max:                                   
2 U" W8 H0 N9 ~2 d9 iApplication Instructions:         Please E-Mail your resume to jody@jonoke.com
/ N4 q& C8 E0 t- c3 MNotes:        
" R; ~+ h3 f" Y- @6 \. Z5 QEmployer:         JONOKE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INC8 o  p& i% h; r; O5 b
Address:         SUIT 214 9945 50 ST- g/ N9 z0 @9 K2 h& {
City:         EDMONTON0 h1 ~9 }# v/ z" I& f3 j
Province:         AB; p' ?8 T6 @1 s, D$ {
Postal Code:         T6A 0L4
: ^9 K2 v* [* z2 AWeb Address:         http://www.jonoke.com
9 I) F* d4 @; L) _# G' X3 hContact:         JODY BEVAN
  j! R  V$ P/ O+ ZContact Title:         President+ \5 r, E$ `, N
Fax:         780 448-3741/ ^3 u2 l1 W8 V6 U% d$ o" S7 Z8 A# |
Email Address:         jody@jonoke.com
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:33 | 显示全部楼层

Graphic Artist2

Position Title:          Graphic Artist
% e" h& A! w9 m3 @Job Description/Duties:         Inkit Ltd. is a full-service agency located in Yellowknife, NWT. We offer a diverse range of services and products, including graphic design, advertising placement, media planning, communications, and screen printing. Yellowknife offers all the benefits of a big city plus the wilderness at its back door. Main artist duties involve the conceptual design to final artwork for a large variety of materials. As a northern agency, Inkit produces a diverse range of items, which vary from stationery to interpretive displays, logo designs to web sites, marketing campaigns to interactive curriculum material, and everything in between. Our artists are expected to be extremely creative and detail oriented, as our reputation is on the line with each project we complete. The suitable candidate must be familiar with Macintosh computers as well as programs related to the graphics industry. Our main programs of use are Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, which we expect artists to be very familiar with. We also provide new media such as Web sites and interactive CDs, thus experience with related programs, such as Flash, Dreamweaver, etc. is preferred./ {4 K  R! N2 }+ W$ D
Qualifications:         see above
& O! L0 P' A6 _7 dLocation:         Yellowknife, NT- H4 X4 l# g$ I" V" j* e8 {
Duration:        
% u, C3 m) o# b5 S3 F# LJob Type:         FULL TIME* ?3 _5 n+ W8 t- H, m* i9 f
% P# Z) s- w; GHours per week:         37.5
$ e( h  W1 a* [4 N. ?% p: U+ cPosition Start Date:         as soon as possible1 Q  x/ U6 Z8 N  k7 G: N
Application Deadline:         Apr 22, 2005
/ W4 p, ?% w/ Y  o2 s& ARemuneration:        
6 X" c. H- O" d* F3 s2 p  `Salary/month        -or-        Hourly. b$ i5 L( J0 g8 n" Q+ r
Min:        negotiable                 Rate:        6 H* i9 x* ]! O- o% G! H
Max:                                   & t$ X) Z0 S3 m
Application Instructions:         Applicants must possess a portfolio of their work and should submit samples with their application. Serious enquiries only - this is a full-time, on-staff position, located in Yellowknife. Please e-mail detailed resumes, including references, complete with a cover letter stating salary expectations, to: Inkit Ltd. P.O. Box 1955 5124 - 48th Street Yellowknife, NT X1A 2P5 Phone: (867) 873-5094 Toll Free: 1-800-661-0871 Fax: (867) 873-2815 E-mail: dawna@inkit.ca# S( J" ]$ S; L3 {% M
Notes:         9 N! [/ }3 T0 O0 e0 k2 K5 T
Employer:         INKIT LTD
* [2 @3 {: ]0 l1 E9 o5 eAddress:         5124 48 ST
8 `, T- [8 `8 QCity:         YELLOWKNIFE+ l& E2 v; P% Y% W: Y  M
Province:         NT
$ c, A& @) x# C3 _  sPostal Code:         X1A 2P5: @; l- m8 B3 K7 Z$ v3 ?# b4 ^
' H# g2 G2 O) I+ Q8 P! v' HContact Title:         Production Manager
/ [+ Q- m2 c1 v7 H& R9 g6 _2 BFax:         867-873-2815
) F/ C( b* E* Q6 vEmail Address:         dawna@inkit.ca
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:33 | 显示全部楼层

Web/Graphics Designer

同言同羽 置业良晨
Position Title:          Web/Graphics Designer
* E1 P! z% c5 Q" O2 u3 ]Job Description/Duties:         One of the web’s largest investing education sites attracting 1.5 million visitors per month is looking for a full-time, in-house graphic designer. In 2004 we were ranked by Alberta Venture as the 2nd fastest growing company in the province. The ideal candidate will have at minimum 2 year experience dealing specifically with web design (showcased in a strong online portfolio). A bachelor degree is preferred, but not required. Design and implementation of new site designs and landing pages; Creation of additional images/icons for existing sites; Formatting of documents into HTML; Development of Flash content/tools; Site optimization and troubleshooting. Nice to Have Skills: Experience (or understanding) in internet marketing;Ability to write marketing copy; General knowledge of ASP.NET7 d2 b$ m1 e1 h
Qualifications:         Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks in a PC environment;Dreamweaver; HTML, CSS, & Javascript.
) u$ W/ L/ a* L' {Location:         Edmonton
0 l) {, ]* [3 ?/ e5 X4 T$ BDuration:         Permanent
, f0 l: n7 F. }0 [0 z& G' [Job Type:         FULL TIME
3 n! O9 M% w8 h9 D& Z$ u9 ~Positions Available:         1
, \" L! [) O: `( y# C. K  [1 VHours per week:         40
8 Y4 I  T1 Q, U( t" fPosition Start Date:         Immediate Opening
/ b* H* Z6 N+ PApplication Deadline:         Apr 7, 2005
6 @5 V' Y, v5 h* k: g1 \' XRemuneration:        
. q) y, j/ c) r# _9 I# Q! USalary/month        -or-        Hourly4 t& v" _, z5 E7 N( R% I; c
Min:        negotiable                 Rate:       
0 j5 b: F, ?! e% f8 y# |Max:                                   
) v, t- h: |: ^, D8 M. KApplication Instructions:         Please apply directly to employer by email to coryj@investopedia.com and include links to previous work.# a$ [4 w! V. j0 c7 H9 `
Notes:         & E2 ~" q" q( H
Employer:         INVESTOPEDIA INC
& G( i& c3 Z2 z6 }( W# QAddress:         605 - 10080 JASPER AVE
: T1 K( E+ ?( X2 QCity:         EDMONTON: q6 D* G  o, W: n6 i2 L' d, z
7 d. |% ?3 p% f7 a( fPostal Code:         T5J 1V9
  N6 V) P8 J5 m9 s( f5 DWeb Address:         http://www.investopedia.com
: n0 h  s/ m) [- pContact:         CORY JANSSEN
. g' q" P6 I) n1 B! K& KContact Title:         CO-FOUNDER
7 }' Z1 M. s' Q& tFax:         780 4210455. P5 M- ~5 V6 h; m# t6 a
Email Address:         coryj@investopedia.com
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:34 | 显示全部楼层

Graphic Designer

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position Title:          Graphic Designer% I( ^6 f& r( U& l; S' k! v! m- B
Job Description/Duties:         Work in the graphic design department. Must know Corel & Adobe Illustrator. Ability to work with others
) ^- ]3 o4 d- H; _& X5 v+ dQualifications:         Nait Grad of Graphic Communication
9 p6 ~* H& j7 _; i" S* o' ?  QLocation:         Drayton Valley- x7 r" P  q* D8 U/ i. X4 ~
Duration:         Permanent) f% e5 N* h! x- C4 `
Job Type:         FULL TIME
7 s3 ]* D- ^; k8 J/ w9 {4 DPositions Available:         1
% d1 t% Q1 |& m, JHours per week:         40) S6 c3 D: U. d3 u: t& k
. V$ g9 D" a$ G7 w5 ]; K3 tApplication Deadline:         Apr 4, 2005. N9 m  p3 Q8 Y1 i5 }
Remuneration:         5 n# W) l3 F  ?. ]) @
Salary/month        -or-        Hourly; P( _1 J9 Q! A6 s( _0 b
Min:                         Rate:        9.00
/ W, {0 q: o0 NMax:                                   3 V, m: u0 q4 }8 T2 c8 \: J
Application Instructions:         email to cheryl@frogbelly.ca2 l5 @6 }+ g$ _
Notes:        
  N4 y4 D, S$ `1 B9 yEmployer:         FROGBELLY PRINTING & PROMOTIONS
  G" Q) C6 v" d. }6 _Address:         4112 48 AVE
' b0 n( H/ A8 j8 g; G4 }City:         DRAYTON VALLEY
( i4 l# @) \* s( W' HProvince:         AB: B+ U# C6 ~5 V, n# I' T) b- |
Postal Code:         T7A 1E74 r! h  Y: l( Q/ }8 L: @: `# {
Web Address:         http://www.frogbelly.ca
- S) J! n3 c6 h& Z3 M2 G' _- VContact:         WADE & CHERYL THOMAS
, |: j" x2 I# s  Q6 uContact Title:         ) L) G2 k7 O% t/ C$ I+ G
Fax:         780 5424656. O: `  Z* j" ~2 T. }( i
Email Address:         cheryl@frogbelly.ca
老柳教车
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:34 | 显示全部楼层

Summer Junior Flash Programmer

Position Title:          Summer Junior Flash Programmer  {, A! I6 Z9 ~. Q
Job Description/Duties:         The Alberta Online Consortium (AOC) represents educational jurisdictions working together to enhance the delivery of virtual educational programming through the use of technology. This Consortium is presently searching for a student that has completed courses in Flash and should have knowledge in action scripting within Flash. Knowledge of web design tools such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Sound Forge would be an asset. A student that has pursued his or her K-12 studies in a Francophone school or a French Immersion School is an asset. The work involves working in French and English. The candidate must be able to show their portfolio during the interview. The position should be for 8 to 12 weeks, starting in May 2005.# I+ l( }% z% S$ }& X7 G) x# {
Qualifications:         Courses in Flash, web design, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Sound Forge
4 z3 s( q% e7 K; I8 H& F- B) sLocation:         Edmonton$ |$ e. A+ U' N
Duration:         # C2 i, ?8 n2 q+ K9 }/ u
Job Type:         SUMMER, s" a: r* q$ I
Positions Available:         1- w5 N4 `" q7 z# |4 o* g6 j
Hours per week:         37.5
# X* f$ e  u8 A% e  lPosition Start Date:         May 2005
. p; g: G6 t, T9 b5 B# ^Application Deadline:         Apr 8, 20055 M, k5 S$ L; e1 d* G
Remuneration:        
) u4 ^3 P$ _( z: B- c8 B9 {$ |Salary/month        -or-        Hourly! w. y  T- K8 w$ c# E0 i
Min:                         Rate:        4 @3 P, f) F- B( t# z
Max:                                   
8 d. Y4 _5 _+ `Application Instructions:         This is a summer position and candidates are asked to submit their application with curriculum vitae and references to Francine Plante at francine.plante@gov.ab.ca. You can fax your curriculum vitae to (780) 427-9183.1 a, h* A, P9 C6 g6 |9 X8 Q, [( g* }
Notes:        
4 n1 j9 ^1 C5 p5 |0 ]7 z& UEmployer:         ALBERTA ONLINE CONSORTIUM
& p( A( @, x' ^4 R  p; r7 RAddress:         12 FL 10045 111 ST6 I9 K3 N7 `9 c3 F( D
City:         EDMONTON9 G6 E! w' q' g' F& h
) x, l9 a, i, v! e/ Z6 n% g$ `Postal Code:         T5K 2M5! z" ^: [; e& D0 P5 u
Web Address:         http://www.albertaonline.ab.ca
3 ^: n: `* w/ c# l* qContact:         Francine Plante
; _. E0 g2 }! }Contact Title:        
1 f6 `, z& p& Z0 U  I0 MFax:         780 4279183/ x/ @+ |( ~- e7 _. N# i
Email Address:         francine.plante@gov.ab.ca
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:35 | 显示全部楼层

Prepress Tech.

Position Title:          Prepress Tech.
) G5 }/ |" L( X% B+ PJob Description/Duties:         Creating prepress for several departments including photo etch platesf or silicon offset printing, screen printing, film and plotter work.
3 W6 ]# Z  _* i% l# k, i7 UQualifications:         Basic understanding of printing. We will train.
# O6 q% @6 _( p* K7 w# A2 J+ GLocation:         Edmonton
2 i) d* O7 G! P% `' N# e# |  [Duration:         Permanent7 v$ ]; ~3 T5 @2 [
Job Type:         FULL TIME8 r; e$ k+ v( X* J4 `+ g; P
/ x9 k7 L; G, z: vHours per week:         408 A+ P/ k8 E+ Q+ G
( |9 P1 @/ f# Q$ r# |Application Deadline:         Apr 30, 2005
; w( @# t+ T1 u% b+ QRemuneration:        
) h# i* i) ]5 c2 f5 DSalary/month        -or-        Hourly0 ~. N" }3 L4 O' I
Min:        1560                 Rate:       
- W; n7 m2 E) Y: W4 m/ @Max:        2250                           3 ?+ G# L( e# C& ]/ m7 w% \; n
Application Instructions:         Wages based on entry level. Apply by email to joe@kalvanna.com or in person.3 k/ h- |7 Q$ t
Notes:        
4 ~/ W& A7 r! ]$ X  a' _9 L* T& vEmployer:         GLASWOOD INDUSTRIES LTD  ]$ S* f' @1 b- J
Address:         11603 165 ST
( k8 E- N; _' l$ A2 o5 hCity:         EDMONTON6 M. E7 I, j5 ~& B
0 r( f+ x: ?0 t) @+ M5 bPostal Code:         T5M 3Z1
4 q5 ~8 }$ @, P; {Contact:         JOE FOREST
. O/ B5 Y  k, G) S" x5 K0 }6 c3 Q) eContact Title:         : h( s# K2 ?/ ~: ?, W; ]8 n
Fax:         780 4522882
, \( p5 T# U& l% F( uEmail Address:         joe@kalvanna.com
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:35 | 显示全部楼层

graphic artist3

同言同羽 置业良晨
Position Title:          graphic artist- s7 y6 C" G. V6 u8 l+ U+ p  X
Job Description/Duties:         Manufacturer has entry level position available for graphic artist. Duties include: service art, industrial digital photography, graphic layout & design for catalogs brochures etc., k7 I2 Z; N' t% ^4 @' B9 R3 w$ _1 E
Qualifications:         Photoshop, freehand, and illustrator are assets.9 \( d! w+ R# H, R/ g( ^
Duration:         permanent2 M# \( W6 G3 p- n4 ]
Job Type:         FULL TIME2 Z$ g6 S/ u2 J+ h  @; m3 x
, X5 t4 e2 C+ b2 fHours per week:         400 F, D& j0 i8 G: ~5 o( v* G
Position Start Date:         Immediate Opening8 \6 `7 ?8 Z7 Q" p$ z  z
Application Deadline:         Apr 30, 2005
, I1 T3 G. ~6 {& w# ^7 NRemuneration:         & @, @( C2 y3 d7 `! A+ ]
5 a4 C2 F1 W( G5 M- I8 d7 vMin:        1560                 Rate:       
: }$ P; @8 G' t  z6 ?7 l3 A$ KMax:        2250                           
! {; M( z$ x% J9 y& c3 I0 ~Application Instructions:         Wages are based on entry level, and may change with experience. Inquire by email to joe@kalvanna.com or apply in person.2 K; `, j7 R/ {, M
Notes:        
9 l3 z9 U0 u, x( D) V" ^  |Employer:         GLASWOOD INDUSTRIES LTD
0 X' ]+ r8 J+ k; G0 o" dAddress:         11603 165 ST! q3 z- b6 O2 ^% n
! B6 W: o8 k8 z# C# qProvince:         AB
0 Q" F, K" L- J4 J  I1 FPostal Code:         T5M 3Z1
9 ?' V$ P# @1 g  ]4 I! {, ?. zContact:         JOE FOREST, y, o1 o8 G- U  H% B8 X. T
Contact Title:        
: C' j( W- p2 IFax:         780 4522882
- ?$ D/ g! T+ _0 nEmail Address:         joe@kalvanna.com
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-31 20:36 | 显示全部楼层

Part-Time Programmer

Position Title:          Part-Time Programmer' a3 C1 @, P4 p2 r: ^; T5 [! ^
Job Description/Duties:         Trinity Web Hosting (a Parker Nyback Company) located in San Diego has an immediate opening for an Edmonton based individual for a part-time programming and support position. This candidate will work with our non-profit/church division developing web based applications and supporting our current clients. The successful applicant will have the freedom to work from home from between 5-15 hours per week and will be paid $20 per hour starting. This position can potentially become full-time for the right candidate.
& u/ n9 i' ~8 p3 qQualifications:         The ideal candidate will be in his or her second year of schooling and will be competent in the following skill areas: Photoshop, PHP, HTML, CSS, Mambo OS, have great customer service skills and have a clear understanding of how Evangelical Churches work.! o: f$ Y% c2 M5 t! S$ f* v
5 x( [( a; J4 J1 {/ hDuration:         Part-time
( c/ V; T  S7 J/ wJob Type:         PART TIME
6 O# h- E- v# r- YPositions Available:         1
8 I. {1 z$ l+ k3 B( B, U" S# S! F; |Hours per week:         5+0 R6 @& R0 Q  D, `+ J
Position Start Date:         March
3 X7 [9 p; w0 ]$ WApplication Deadline:         Apr 2, 2005
: O; w5 b, r4 f) r6 x8 V; MRemuneration:        
# L# R5 ^8 y, fSalary/month        -or-        Hourly
3 l: @# r- q+ j5 s% X" e. AMin:                         Rate:        20
+ @% o; l" b3 q1 |; o* UMax:                                   
) J, e3 r1 l/ d2 f  Y) r; WApplication Instructions:         Send resume to jobs@trinitywebhosting.com.. P+ |) ?) o2 c8 \* e2 q
Notes:        
( q  Q" L0 z' T* q0 ?Employer:         PARKER NYBACK INC
6 ^" n  z! n: E" x0 l) g  eAddress:         5113 190A ST
+ l4 F9 ]* d6 h$ y% Q" ]City:         EDMONTON
& D) Z8 G- @1 ^0 }  GProvince:         AB) L; V4 P0 t2 r4 ^
Postal Code:         T6M 2R5' J, O3 B! t) R
Web Address:         http://www.trinitywebhosting.com
  u+ |  e+ y0 D( p2 e& b2 ^  vContact:         JASON NYBACK1 J$ o+ c7 {* q
Contact Title:         , ~2 o. A! V" k: Z5 E, S5 V2 @5 _
Fax:        
+ ]- k# R) a4 m# I4 w+ OEmail Address:         jason@trinitywebhosting.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 08:24 , Processed in 0.193573 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.