找回密码
 注册
查看: 2533|回复: 3

[咨询求助] 关于IQAS评估要准备的材料

[复制链接]
鲜花(151) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-8 21:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
我在申请2009年的ETIP培训班,需要做IQAS评估,请问:国内的本科毕业证和学位证原件、硕士毕业证和学位证原件都需要吗?还是只要学位证就可以了?
大型搬家
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-9 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
原件。祥见如下:What documents do I need to send with my application? Do I need to send original documents?) C$ [% R( p" D) k- ?
* z/ v1 Y' M. a; C  l' P' D) J3 Z
You must provide:. L5 d3 t% K0 b- v) T5 C! i8 l+ }
' Z. W- Y4 m- u$ O" j, ~& i$ `
Application form: you must send a completed IQAS application form with a signed declaration (step 3 of the application form).. |6 o* t7 Z1 ^$ |3 q
  3 g7 Z( t. {8 ^( c. m. [, R$ @) y: q
Payment for all fees: must be sent with your application form and documents before work on your assessment can begin (step 6 of the application form).0 ]" i) Z3 [0 g& m0 d& s

5 o  d% p& Y1 D% Y, ?8 LEducational documents: original certificates(s), diploma(s), or degree(s) are required as well as transcripts, marksheets, or grade reports. Certified copies may be accepted in some circumstances. When certified copies are used, this will be noted on the IQAS assessment certificate. IQAS may still ask for original documents as work is done on your assessment. All original documents will be returned to you with your completed IQAS assessment.
. @  b1 H: I7 `. Y7 U" O: `* R7 d! D1 i) _" L) ~
If your documents are not in English, you must also provide English translations of the documents. Translations must be word-for-word and in the same format as the original documents.# n' ^4 S4 |1 {7 B8 B6 w; F

2 {6 W4 j: K0 N: P" l- JIf you are applying for a Description of Course Work Assessment, you must send official documents showing the number of hours, or credits of course study, you have completed.
! o8 o* I. V" S  i) E3 u, \- r( l5 W, U' s6 z2 X/ T
If you are applying for an Assessment for Educational Institutions, you must send secondary or high school documents and university or college documents.+ H% X1 ?2 i/ r
  ' b. s7 e$ ^2 [! F; W
Photocopies: in addition to providing one set of originals (or certified copies), you must send one set of photocopies of all educational documents. Please photocopy both sides of the documents. If you are providing English translations, you must also provide one set of photocopies of the translations.
* f' C* b' {3 m  q) w: }  
/ I0 _0 }" N2 K4 ^* PProof of name change: if the name you are using is different from the name on your educational documents (for example, following marriage), you must send a photocopy of your proof of name change (such as a marriage certificate or record of landing).
' w& S* G6 Q& j" _- n+ v8 u% v; ]Your assessment cannot be completed until all documents are received. It is your responsibility to provide all documents needed for your assessment.2 i1 ~; N9 S! A8 B# q6 C. |4 i

5 |. i7 N+ S3 n7 oIf you provide new educational documents after your assessment is completed, you must pay a re-evaluation fee to have the new documents reviewed.
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-11 08:45 | 显示全部楼层
International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
鲜花(151) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-27 08:29 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
还有一个问题,做IQAS成绩单自己翻译可以吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 10:22 , Processed in 0.122699 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.