找回密码
 注册
查看: 1100|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Administrative Support, Receptionist

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-3 11:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
We are accepting applications for Administrative Support, Receptionist to assist the Office Coordinator in providing overall support to the Executive Director, the mentors and the brokers. We are seeking a person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is comfortable working in a culturally diverse and busy environment.
. ]2 t1 x! T5 \Duties4 x+ q7 s3 S3 p+ I8 q+ r
Reception
5 _, l; Y: g1 x: ^3 i8 Q1 C-answers the telephone, takes messages  and ensures messages are given to brokers and other staff 5 C$ C) E! i7 N/ h
- gives out general information about the Co-op: j$ Z( j! Z9 Y8 x1 l, C3 e
-checks voice mail, postal mail and e-mail daily and passes on pertinent information: v" h; }- y! G& g4 G
-greets visitors and responds to their needs
9 Q: f* q5 D- L# u-maintains general office tidiness 9 [1 z" u( j7 j4 h: W3 O! u
Administrative
/ ^: V1 C. c$ f9 w1 `) F        -communicates with the brokers on internal decisions and procedures& |: v* |) q8 c- V, W  }
        - develops and maintains a system for internal forms, files and mail (incoming and outgoing)
/ Y! g" F9 W: g& L9 K' j6 ]* j        -maintains accurate and up to date computer files and documents& M# @: ]4 @2 c& ~
        -ensures all organizations working with the Co-op get updated forms
6 M( l" k7 |' A! E* i1 g$ H0 ]        -ensures all brokers have access to updated forms and templates1 r& J) K: ?* h& N! L; s# z( k
        - photocopies materials and information as needed and requested ) l0 X9 N) t# b/ J
        - ensures all current forms are stocked and replenished
: T! k3 ?4 Y) T: @) wSupport
0 m8 }; P0 u+ o0 m5 `3 ^. B- assists the Executive Directors, Office Coordinator and mentors in administrative tasks as needed9 D9 d& f# k( O( [
        - assists the brokers with urgent tasks 3 Y6 C& p8 K* v# i6 F. G8 h$ @1 b$ K
        - assists with the ordering and maintaining of office and hostess supplies at the Co-op2 e/ d9 {% C4 l& A2 H4 D/ k6 B
        -trouble shoot computer and photocopier breakdowns and call appropriate technical people/ L9 b* y1 S5 I' g8 j4 y, Y
3 U; y% O5 l5 M2 ^( B
Qualifications5 m8 @/ L# I- C/ o6 J
        - excellent computer proficiency in main programs
( E! u4 H- W0 ]$ |7 `0 K8 g* k        - excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in person and on the telephone
% V+ |5 Y% q0 y$ f4 v2 z        - ability to multitask, work in a busy environment and be very organized5 b0 {: |; D2 E2 p9 @9 C6 g
        - friendly, warm manner 8 p1 ~7 |2 H% I/ y, \, h
        -ability to work with a wide variety of personalities; able to work as part of a team% {6 _' b; _& F. o& A5 v/ s
        -self initiating in getting work completed, asking questions for clarification- w# ]% [- P- z
-task oriented
$ V1 |1 Q, D  E  t- understanding and accepting of differences in others, able to see different perspectives and problem-solve  in a team context  
' |, B1 Z6 R+ ?2 t, ]1 z* Z& {$ k, K! t5 x7 R/ R. |3 t* l
Please respond with a resume and cover letter to :        The Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op6 N; k" k* W7 K2 F) N- K
                                                        10867 – 97 St.- T7 ?/ X5 N3 g! j5 _# V; ~: ]- v, i, G
                                                        Edmonton, AB           T5H 2M6       
% ]* _0 N: o7 Z" n, ?# j# k                                                        Attn.: Ann Nicolai          Fax: 780-42827488 f$ t3 `8 c0 u7 C
                                                         E-mail: ann_nicolai_mchb@interbaun.com+ G6 ?8 l, \% E: x0 J9 _
                                                        Closing date: October 10 ,2008
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 06:38 , Processed in 0.152569 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.